Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they checked her fitbit data already, but I wonder what kind of phone MT has? Google maps tracks loads of data. Do we know if they have checked that?

Maybe that's what brought them back to the farm?

Apologies if this was already asked. I am new to WebSleuths (this is my first post) and am having a hard time keeping up to date on posts!

I'm saying the drone went West of the house but according to MSM she was heading East.

My point is: the video shows one of MT's running paths, which she might or might not have jogged along that morning / afternoon / evening. That deep-rut tire tracks appear in the path shown in the video is creepy.

Frustrating......

This site is giving me absolute fits and that's the nicest way I can say it!

I do the same thing, especially at the grocery store. I put what I need in my pockets and everything else is in the trunk of my car. No need to carry it around.

ETA: In response to you @zencompass.

I'm about to give up trying to post anything, this site is making me crazy. I can see the quote as I'm editing this, but it doesn't appear in my post. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I know they checked her fitbit data already, but I wonder what kind of phone MT has? Google maps tracks loads of data. Do we know if they have checked that?

Maybe that's what brought them back to the farm?

Apologies if this was already asked. I am new to WebSleuths (this is my first post) and am having a hard time keeping up to date on posts!
Welcome. She has/had an iPhone.

KWWL
Reporter is live at the search scene.
This one has sound.

That video is a flashback to the landscape where cousins Lizzie and Lyric were found. The cousins were found on a wildlife area, Seven Bridges. There was a gravel road and an area of trees and a creek. I doubt they are related but for those who follow both, its odd and scary. I'm worried for Mollie.

JMO

This site is giving me absolute fits and that's the nicest way I can say it!

I do the same thing, especially at the grocery store. I put what I need in my pockets and everything else is in the trunk of my car. No need to carry it around.
If/when Mollie is found, this site is going to blow up. And I also sometimes take a small purse with just what I am going to need for short trips.

This is kind of crazy! And contributes to my inclination that she was taken early that morning when she left for work, most likely headed toward her mom's for the car. The dogs were locked up, she had her phone with her. IMO its the scenario that makes the most sense.

She also could have lined up a (nefarious) ride to work. Have they considered coworkers at this juncture? Also, folks close to her at work may have known she was dog-sitting alone.

Haven’t been able to catch up on last few pages.
I’m assuming all data is in from Fitbit subpoenas . Nothing is quick in the process. My guess.. this one square mile or so is last known data drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam