DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

In the last thread the same queries were posited over and over about who was cleared. This person was cleared but not that one and how about this one and that one. These type of sentiments and statements can be construed as suggesting involvement by individuals in Mollie's close circle of family and friends. Our terms of service very clearly discourages that type of speculation.

TOS and WS rules will be strictly enforced from this point forward. You have been duly warned. Expect a TO or worse if you choose not to follow the rules of this forum and of this case.

*no need to click like button*

In the last thread the same queries were posited over and over about who was cleared. This person was cleared but not that one and how about this one and that one. These type of sentiments and statements can be construed as suggesting involvement by individuals in Mollie's close circle of family and friends. Our terms of service very clearly discourages that type of speculation.

TOS and WS rules will be strictly enforced from this point forward. You have been duly warned. Expect a TO or worse if you choose not to follow the rules of this forum and of this case.

Thank or like this post to indicate you have read it before posting in the thread.

Thank you Harmony 2,

To our members posting on Mollie's thread. You may think by tossing out a question like "What about (insert name here) has this person been cleared" it seems totally innocent. It's not at all. You have just inserted an innocent person into a huge nationwide media story and cast doubt on their innocence.

You must understand how powerful your words are especially on Websleuths. We know law enforcement reads here along with many media outlets.

We will never know if the police read our threads and use the ideas from our members but I would be my life on it. Please keep this in mind when you post.

So when you are discussing a case, especially a case as big as Mollie's remember what you post matters and your words are being seen by many.

We will be timing people out or banning outright those who do not stop mentioning innocent people and asking if they have been cleared.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Everyone,

Harmony is taking some much needed and deserved time off.

I think there is a misunderstanding.

This thread, #12 is the new thread. We are not up to number 13 yet so let's continue here, please.

Thanks,
Tricia

Any locals know of any searching going on today? What happened to the poster that was becoming a VI?

I wonder when/if the BOLO in Utah was called off.

There are SO many FBI agents there. They have to be close to figuring this all out, right?
The prophecy that was to be revealed in today’s presser did not come to pass. So much for our “insider” information.

Quoting from the last thread as I haven't finished reading that yet

I do not see these PC’s putting pressure on a perp unless maybe the perp is very very close to Mollie...otherwise, imo the perp knows if he left a trail by calling or texting her, he would know that LE knows that. And if she was never anywhere near the red shirt locale, he can feel comfortable she won’t be found soon. Unless they are tailing a POI round the clock, they won’t know if he returns to any certain area. The refusal to give a timeline seems dangerous at best...memories fade so fast, if they decide to give one in a month, a lot of accuracy will be lost...

If LE think there's even a tiny chance that Mollie is being held alive by someone, I think putting as little pressure on the perp might be a good idea. But that puts LE in a difficult situation as the media knows something big is up and a huge number of the public are watching and wanting answers.

One thing that stood out from Winker in the previous presser was "find Mollie" and it sounded almost like the way you'd say a mantra. He included the same thing today with the same kind of vocal qualities and repetition of the phrase "find Mollie". I don't know what that means, but I get the feeling it might mean something?

It is also interesting that Winker is doing so much of the talking (but not saying anything), and that in both pressers he's repeated Mollie's name multiple times, he's talked about "getting to know Mollie" and this "find Mollie, find Mollie" 'mantra'. I think oftentimes local LE miss nuances like these, and it suggests to me that the FBI may have sent a criminal psychologist as part of the team and that that person may be helping weigh up the pros and cons of putting more or less information out and how to potentially talk to the perp, if the perp is watching these pressers.

Quote from last thread, still catching up:

5. An animal found it and carried it. So very common. Coyotes are always taking my horses fly masks and their Jolly balls into the fields at night. If that was with a body or hidden and smelled of someone, they would love to grab it and carry it home.

From post above - animals do carry stuff all the time. Happens regularly on my farm.

(I saw on Forensic Files one time some dog owners found “Fido” playing with a skull. Sometimes they dig up stuff too. They are dogs after all!

We have seen animal scattering quite a bit here on WS. Dylan Redwine, Adrienne Salinas iirc...that was rains too iirc..Amy Ahonen after the floods...sorry talking out loud...so upstream was a post by “stormy” about how it was “stormy”...has specific weather history/data been posted yet? Will bring fwd ...she mentioned high rivers? SOrry trying to keep up, catching up...need to read and stare at map. Have you guys discussed the water yet? Sure you have, sorry following many cases at once, will shut up and stare at map now. This thread seems to be running better now, thank you Harmony2and Tricia.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Harmony is taking some much needed and deserved time off.

I think there is a misunderstanding.

This thread, #12 is the new thread. We are not up to number 13 yet so let's continue here, please.

Thanks,
Tricia

I know you all are working hard to try to make the site manageable and workable for us. It must be super difficult.

Thank you. It's frustrating for us but it's got to be hundreds of times worse for all of you.

Quoting from the last thread as I haven't finished reading that yet

If LE think there's even a tiny chance that Mollie is being held alive by someone, I think putting as little pressure on the perp might be a good idea. But that puts LE in a difficult situation as the media knows something big is up and a huge number of the public are watching and wanting answers.

One thing that stood out from Winker in the previous presser was "find Mollie" and it sounded almost like the way you'd say a mantra. He included the same thing today with the same kind of vocal qualities and repetition of the phrase "find Mollie". I don't know what that means, but I get the feeling it might mean something?

It is also interesting that Winker is doing so much of the talking (but not saying anything), and that in both pressers he's repeated Mollie's name multiple times, he's talked about "getting to know Mollie" and this "find Mollie, find Mollie" 'mantra'. I think oftentimes local LE miss nuances like these, and it suggests to me that the FBI may have sent a criminal psychologist as part of the team and that that person may be helping weigh up the pros and cons of putting more or less information out and how to potentially talk to the perp, if the perp is watching these pressers.

Smart observations.

Three possibilities, imo.

A. Someone local - likely someone jealous or someone obsessed.
B. A horrible accident, but IMO the body would have surfaced by now if someone had accidentally hit her with a vehicle.
C. Stranger abduction, but this seems to be lower on the list unless it's someone who is playing games with LE and LE doesn't want the general public to know this yet, or they don't want the abductor to know what they know.

Leading towards A, unfortunately.

You may discuss the contents of this article but you may not trash him or accuse him of being guilty. Only the content of the article and his statements can be discussed. No additional sleuthing of his background beyond what is in the article. He is not a suspect or a POI but because he is interviewed in MSM we are allowing limited discussion.

Iowan With Multiple Stalking Charges Admits To Police Questioning in Search For Mollie Tibbetts

Please watch this without sound. By no means am I a body language expert (though I did watch every episode of Lie to Me :) ) but at first he seems defensive, then seems almost smiling when answering questions. Would others make the same assessment?

Didn't LE say they didn't know the "why" Mollie is missing? They don't know the reason, the motive.

In U.S. criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a common summation of the three aspects of a crime that must be established before guilt can possibly be determined in a criminal proceeding. Respectively, they refer to: the ability of the defendant to commit the crime (means), the reason the defendant committed the crime (motive), and whether the defendant had the chance to commit the crime (opportunity).

Last edited:
Quote from last thread, still catching up:

(I saw on Forensic Files one time some dog owners found “Fido” playing with a skull. Sometimes they dig up stuff too. They are dogs after all!

We have seen animal scattering quite a bit here on WS. Dylan Redwine, Adrienne Salinas iirc...that was rains too iirc..Amy Ahonen after the floods...sorry talking out loud...so upstream was a post by “stormy” about how it was “stormy”...has wearhwr history been posted yet? Will bring fwd ...she mentioned high rivers? SOrry trying to keep up, catching up)

FWIW Dylan Redwine's remains were not scattered by animals. I expect the evidence at this fall's trial to prove that. Still, a number of takeaways from Dylan's case are informing how I look at this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind