Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google mapping Brooklyn, IA to Lee County, there's a route that goes through Guernsey, where LE have done the most searching due to assumed FitBit/iPhone data and/or red t-shirt retrieval.

There's a quicker route that goes through Iowa City but if a perp had Mollie, probably more eyes/cameras in that area. Going through Guernsey, it appears to be largely rural, easier to avoid detection, etc.

Just throwing out a possible scenario.

Jmo but if the body is Mollie’s at least her family will soon know. If the body belongs to another woman, that does not change Mollie’s situation...just means she has not been found yet. And that another woman is dead.

I assume you mean WC, not JC.

Could it be because he is the one that contacted authorities? That he is not a suspect at all and is actively trying to help them find the perp?
Yes, totally my bad. WC and not JC. Sorry. His commentary in the interview led me to believe he really had no interest in helping anybody IMO.

"BREAKING NEWS. Not connected to disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts yet but it is being investigated."[/QUOTE]
Is this true?

Also, one thing I DID notice about WC? He came out in a sleeveless tshirt and shorts and I didn't notice one scratch, bruise, scrap...nothing.

Ditto. I watched that video several times for just that reason.

The type of corn fields in this are are not sweet corn fields that are picked by hand, they're massive field corn acreages that are harvested with combines. Detasseling is done by hand sometimes when certain hybrids are being developed on seed corn plots.
Yes, feed corn (commercial use, etc.) and sweet corn (for humans to eat -- yummy) are very different in size... Field corn is 8--9 ft high or more and it is left in the field to dry out. Sweet corn is about 5 ft high and harvested earlier.

I haven't been on this forum in a long time however the Mollie Tibbett's case brought me right back here. This case hits too close to home. My daughter was in Mollie's dorm at UI. I live in Iowa and have worked in Brooklyn over the past few years. It is a very small close community where everyone knows everyone - the majority of the residents have grown up there and are raising their families in their hometown.

Efforts are still concentrated in the Brooklyn area which leads me to believe LE has some bit of evidence keeping them there. Originally I thought it was human trafficking but now I'm leaning toward something more sinister. I haven't heard anything confirming a red shirt was found. It was announced she was last seen in a black jogging top which was then stated as pink - when questioned, LE stated they would have to check and let the press know.

Do you know anything about the nature of the vandalism at the True Value in town the night Mollie disappeared? Trying to determine if windows/doors broken vs. graffiti. TIA

Really? I wouldn't take one.
Agree. That would probably be my last straw. I’ve let you search my house, my phone and question me without a lawyer. Now you want a polygraph. Don’t think so. There’s more than one innocent person languishing in prison while their appeals teams try to get them out. Most of them probably wished they had asked for an attorney from the very first moment they were questioned.

Just because Mollie has been missing for several weeks doesn’t mean her body would be decomposed beyond recognition if she hasn’t been in the elements the whole time she’s been missing... hoping it’s not her but it’s someone’s daughter and very sad regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member