Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deja vu. This thread feel just like the Abby and Libby thread a year and a half ago. Exorbitant reward for info that keeps going up. A naive man who gives interviews to the press and ends up being the subject matter of countless posts and threads. Tight lipped LE who basically only ask for tips and give out the bare minimum info. It’s Groundhog Day :(

In the case of missing person, it would trigger a notification. Same as an adult who is injured and missing who ends up in an emergency room. 505-When does the Privacy Rule allow covered entities to disclose information to law enforcement

There is also Ed Thomas' law in Iowa. A hospital notifies law enforcement upon discharge of a patient with an outstanding warrant.

Look MT is not admitted to a psychiatric unit and no one notifies family. I will tell you that is absurd. If she requested no one know, she would be psychotic. If a unit did that I will personally call the Iowa Board of Medicine to report them.

It's unfortunate that we live in a place where, if someone is in hospital, maybe in a despondent state of mind, wanting to end life, or severely injured, the first stop is the accounting desk and the first question is"Who's Gonna Pay.." :(.

Has this been pointed out?
In this interview from yesterday at 4:57
13Raw: Tibbetts Family Keeping Hope Alive That Mollie Will Come Home Safe

Mollie's mom says "when she left" and then the dad grimaces/reacts with his face and looks at the reporter as if to say "yikes did he catch that?" and then her mom claps her hands like as if to say "oops" and then corrects herself. Was she giving info she wasn't supposed to give?
Has this been pointed out?
In this interview from yesterday at 4:57
13Raw: Tibbetts Family Keeping Hope Alive That Mollie Will Come Home Safe

Mollie's mom says "when she left" and then the dad grimaces/reacts with his face and looks at the reporter as if to say "yikes did he catch that?" and then her mom claps her hands like as if to say "oops" and then corrects herself. Was she giving info she wasn't supposed to give?
I don't see anything there.

Great story about small town life RavenCC. I lived in a very small town in AK. Last year I went to vote at the local church I looked around at other voters wondering who are all these people? I'd never seen them before!
LOL I get that. I had to vote a couple weeks ago too for the Chief of Police. A lady I never saw before asked how my daughter was doing. Come to find out, she was a substitute school bus driver in town. I probably did see her once or twice over the years when my daughter was little (she is 21 almost) but I did not recognize her.

I have seen this 'Norman Rockwell village' description before. Nope.

Norman Rockwell grew up in New York, then Vermont and finally Stockbridge Mass, which in no way is Brooklyn Iowa. Stockbridge is in the Catskills. Iowa doesn't resemble the Catskills.

The reference could mean the Rockwell drawings, which are small town people who lived in Stockbridge. I would never consider a modern Iowa small town like a New England town from the 40s. Maybe I know too much about the nonsense that goes on in towns of any size, or I don't know enough about Stockbridge Mass.

Anyway, if you are ever in the more rural areas of Mass, the Norman Rockwell Museum is really cool.

Think of small Iowa towns as West World, and that is only half in jest. Someone wrote a book about one a few years ago: Methland. The small towns are often dying. No jobs etc. Meth was epidemic in Mizzou and Iowa. So often small towns are struggling.

The educational system is struggling as well. Many, if not all, the kids who grow up in smaller town move out.

Iowa has a population of around 3 million, yet has the 3rd highest number of towns in the country.
I used to work in Oakland about 10 years ago until I moved back to Southern, CA. Who hasn’t been robbed in Oakland that’s why I got out of there it is not a safe city. My ex BF is a retired assistant Sheriff in Oakland.

It's absolutely true. Been in health care for 35 years. For this girl who is going to pay? For practical purposes the administration will call the fmaily.

are you in mental health care? I can say with fact that a mental health care inpatient facility will not even confirm or deny a patient is there. the patient gives the people they want to be able to speak with or know about them a code and if you don't know the code nothing is going to get you any info. maybe a court order but how do you know where to ask the order for?

I was really shocked to read there are 88,000 active missing persons cases in the States. That’s a heck of a lot of people and their families trying to live each day not knowing where their loved ones are. I didn’t realise prior to following Mollie’s case that there were that many.

I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.

He's unemployed:

"A man who lives near the fields and a hog farm in the search area, WC said it doesn't make sense to him that he's been questioned by the FBI at least five times about Mollie Tibbets.

“He wanted me to do a polygraph test or something, and I said, ‘No, I'm not doing it. I have nothing to do with it. I don't think I need to take a damn test,’” WC said.

WC, who is unemployed, has several convictions including stalking and harassment. Charges against him in seven other cases have been dismissed.

“It's bull,” he said. “I don't know how they think I have anything to do with it.”

‘Just hang on’: Mollie Tibbetts’ parents share theory on her disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member