Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think about the fact so many FBI are on this case, it can’t be a simple situation. The FBI knows everything. Heck, they know stuff before it happens! You can bet they have absolutely every social media post ever sent and received with mollie. Every phone ping. Every everything. Yet, here we still are.
And it's that presence that has me convinced they're not looking at an acquaintence-gone-wrong scenario. Yeah.

My thoughts are the actual persons who own the hog operations have been checked out and cleared. However since WC lives within walking distance (it's actually about a mile away) and he has a history of inappropriate behavior with women, it makes him interesting to LE.

WC lives adjacent to a hog confinement operation.

Not sure if that's the property/operation he sold.

It's not unlikely that he may still work raising hogs; just might not own the operation (thus - ample access to a facility, et al).

I don't know that I put 100% faith in a psychic but why not try it out (if you were a family member or very close). if I was feeling back against the wall and desperate for info I would try it. might be completely bogus and might give some info. it seems some have something, not sure where it comes from, but something that gives them insight at least some of the time.

I know evidence is slim on being released and that's respected. But did they ever say why they suspected WC to question him.

Totally agree on the locking - at all times!

I lock my car while its in my attached garage as well - and I live in a very, very low crime area.

I've also started to pull my registration and insurance card from vehicle when leaving my car at the airport parking lot while traveling.

Paranoid? - no - just trying to fake a simple step to save myself any grief!

Hmmm. Good point on the insurance/registration.

If Dad is being scripted to say someone took mollie and please give up, bring her back, what would that be a cover for?
If he’s being coached to say someone Mollie knew took her, it might be to buy time if the POI, is not someone LE thinks Mollie knew. The last thing, if you truly believe a victim could be alive, is to put media pressure on that perp. It might cause them to get rid of any evidence. In this case, that evidence would be Mollie.

When I think about the fact so many FBI are on this case, it can’t be a simple situation. The FBI knows everything. Heck, they know stuff before it happens! You can bet they have absolutely every social media post ever sent and received with mollie. Every phone ping. Every everything. Yet, here we still are.

Agree. At least to me it seems like LE really doesnt know where she is or they would have gotten her back by now.

Which is why Im starting to wonder if it really was a totally random abductor like the guy that tried to abduct the jogger in Miner, Missouri recently. The circumstances of that event sounded similar to the situation Mollie was in. Jogging on rural roads in a country setting. And the timing was just about right for him to make it to Iowa if he went there.

The Missouri girl was almost abducted on July 17th in daytime.

Man tries to abduct young female in Miner, MO, still at large

If he’s being coached to say someone Mollie knew took her, it might be to buy time if the POI, is not someone LE thinks Mollie knew. The last thing, if you truly believe a victim could be alive, is to put media pressure on that perp. It might cause them to get rid of any evidence. In this case, that evidence would be Mollie.

I see your point...
But wouldn’t the least amount of pressure be never bringing it up to begin with?

So, going back to the facts because maybe something will come up.
Mollie Cecilia Tibbetts
Twitter handle-Motibbs Mollie Tibbetts (@Motibbs) | Twitter
FB-https://www.facebook.com/mollie.tibbetts
Father- Rob Tibbetts, married, lives in CA
Mother-Laura Calderwood, divorced from Rob, lives in Brooklyn, IA
Brother- Jake Tibbetts
Brother-Scott Tibbetts
Boyfriend-Dalton Jack
Boyfriend's brother-Blake Jack
Fiance of Blake-Aimee Houghton

Mollie is:
20 years old
student at U of Iowa in Iowa City
brown hair
brown eyes
5'2" 120lbs
wears glasses/contacts
uses fitbit
avid runner
psychology major
intern at childcare daycamp at Grinnell Regional Medical Center
shares car with brother Jake
was best man at father's wedding earlier this year in CA
was supposed to be in Blake and Aimee's wedding/Dominican Republic
was living between her mother's home and house owned by Aimee
camera from elec-coop was broken
video taken from Casey's General store

July 17:
Dalton left to work on a construction site 100 miles away "early morning".
At some point Aimee went to Ames, IA for job and Blake went to be with her (not sure if Blake left on the 17th or 18th)
Mollie was staying in Aimee's house to dog-sit two dogs belonging to Blake and Aimee.

July18:
Mollie went to work, taped by friend and video released of her laughing and sticking out tongue.
Jake picked up Mollie and dropped her off at Aimee's at 5:30pm
Mollie chatted with Dalton on social media and text msg just before she went out for her routine evening jog. Timeline of the disappearance of University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts
Mollie was last seen at 7:30pm jogging in black shorts, pink sports top and sneakers. She had a cellphone in an armband, fitbit and earbuds.
At 7:30 she texted with mother about items needed for children the next day and asked what was for dinner, mother replied "brats", Mollie responded "ok". MISSING WOMAN: 20-year-old missing in Poweshiek County
At 10pm Dalton opened a snapchat from Mollie, she appeared to be inside but he couldn't be sure and no other details about the snap. What Snapchat can and can't do to help find Mollie Tibbetts
Local hardware store vandalized

July 19-
Dalton sent good morning text, but it wasn't answered
Jake sent a message asking if she needed ride to work, no answer.
Child care center called Jack in the afternoon looking for Mollie.
Jack called her family.
Mollie's mother called LE to report her daughter missing

Possible facts:

Dave Collum: police interviewed him, he was on Mollie's running path. He stated Mollie regularly ran by his home, he didn't see her on the night of July 18th, but stated LE told him she had run by his home. He also states that LE told him Mollie made it home and was studying "late into the evening" on her computer.
Mother of missing Iowa college student recounts last text she sent to daughter

Roger Thompson: says he saw Mollie that night, walking nonchalant.
Neighbor offers new testimony about the night Mollie Tibbetts disappeared

Rob Tibbetts: Feels someone may have misinterpreted relationship and Mollie is still with that person.

WC- Previous hog farmer, has been questioned by FBI, home and land searched, cellphone confiscated for 24 hours, 2 previous stalking violations. (as per Heavy.com)

If you'd like me to add anything, let me know. I'm unsure about when Blake and Aimee left Mollie alone with the dogs, there's no articles that state whether she was alone on the night of the 17th or if it was just the 18th.

This is why I think it’s likely to end up being an unknown serial killer. Or, as a distant second possibility, WC but they can’t get enough information for an arrest.

That many FBI agents? There’s a big fish they are wanting to catch, IMHO.

Agree. At least to me it seems like LE really doesnt know where she is or they would have gotten her back by now.

Which is why Im starting to wonder if it really was a totally random abductor like the guy that tried to abduct the jogger in Miner, Missouri recently. The circumstances of that event sounded similar to the situation Mollie was in. Jogging on rural roads in a country setting. And the timing was just about right for him to make it to Iowa if he went there.

The Missouri girl was almost abducted on July 17th in daytime.

Man tries to abduct young female in Miner, MO, still at large

I think, we are being asked not to discuss the report above.

I know evidence is slim on being released and that's respected. But did they ever say why they suspected WC to question him.
To my knowledge LE has not said why they talked to him or looked in
his property. But LE has not said the "why" about almost all of their work on this case.

Many people think the last ping on her fit bit or phone was around his property, however, most media reports state they searched his property based on a tip. Whether that tip could be a 'ping' versus a human tip, I do not know.

So, he hasn't been convicted of stalking, and, if he has been, it was a domestic situation?

Yes he has, several times. Stalking is the number one predictor of femicide. Actually makes it worse that is someone close to him, as most abductions and murders this type are from people you know. He plead guilty, so he most likely had a much more serious charges originally.

Did I read that WC sold the pig farm several years ago? If so, how does he give permission to search the farm?

His brother owns the farm....they inherited it from their parents. All this is available online through Iowa legal documents.

In the most recent interview I was struck by MT's mother saying she wants to one day know her daughter's children. On one level I understand it, but imagine if I were in a similar situation, my main thought would be wanting to see my own child again, if that makes sense. It seemed slightly unusual and could it be that she is appealing to a specific person who has grandchildren?

I haven't seen the full version of the interview but I would say that is consistent with someone who's scared that their daughter is dead. They'd not only be thinking about the loss of the person but also what the loss means in terms of the future that this person will no longer have, all those hopes and dreams. I think it's something very common in people who are either bereaved or where a loved one is terminally ill to think things like "my parent won't be there for my wedding, meet my future children..." or the other way around, "my child was supposed to live longer than me, get married, have children and a future". So the loss isn't just for the person in the now, but also the long-term future that's been stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55