Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so irritating as I'm sure the family does, that in today's world between the cellphone, snapchat and the fit bit they don't know more of her movements. I would think they would have her exact route by now and know the exact location of the last electronic footprint. MOO
Prayers to this family and Mollie.

I find it so irritating as I'm sure the family does, that in today's world between the cellphone, snapchat and the fit bit they don't know more of her movements. I would think they would have her exact route by now and know the exact location of the last electronic footprint. MOO
Prayers to this family and Mollie.

My guess is they do know much of that, they just haven't shared it publicly.

I cannot find any track meet results on her despite her school hosting major track events. So I doubt she was an elite runner and was not training for competition in college. So a jogging pace for her would be closer to 8-10 minute miles. If she was planning on meeting someone, she may have been conversing with that person during her run. So let's say her typical 45 minute run could've taken 60 minutes that day. The mother sort of threw us for a loop when she suggested Mollie did not return home. DR last saw her around 8pm (this is confirmed in a live interview, instead of the 9pm typo).

If her mom's house is 2.6 miles away, why would her brother need to call her to ask if she needed a ride in the morning unless she told him to hold off on it. We know her boyfriend's roommates were not home, so how could she get a ride? I doubt she walks the 2.6 miles in the morning to get the car herself? Seems like she did have something set up with someone.

The man who said he saw her jogging at 9 says his house was searched, and the GMA anchors mentioned after his video that co-workers of his were also questioned. He described her as having a hot pink sports bra on, black khaki yoga pants and an armband.

If he has seen her jog past his house regularly, that means other people probably would have also, so could have it been someone who regularly saw her, was interested, and took an opportunity to take her?

So he is sayong yoga pants and others shorts, could he be mistaken the day

They took the drone over what I believe is classified as a "Class B" road - you can see the yellow sign in the video - those type of roads are maintained on a scheduled basis - it's basically an - enter at your own risk type if a road.

No one in their right mind would jog down a road like that!

Level B is the precise nomenclature. These roads really don't get any maintenance at all. No snow removal, no grading, definitely no gravel, if a bridge goes out it's usually not replaced. About the only thing the county will do is remove a tree if it falls across the road.

And because they typically have no traffic, they're actually great for jogging, biking, walking the dog, etc.

Since I’m thinking stranger abduction outside and by car ... my concern is that LE will have a solid timeline they are confident in, and digital pings/etc of her devices, and phone calls, social media messages and interviews with everyone under the sun ... But since it’s a stranger abduction, and if they don’t have the party who took her on camera or something else definitive, we’ll never know who took her, where they went and where the body is. Why do I feel this way? Because if you look at all of the cases where someone disappears, I think the percentage of this scenario happening is the greatest. Frustrates and frightens me.

Someone asked about the presser and I think we'll get more info. Facts are being allowed, like the house wasn't disturbed. Those aren't leaks, they're telling the friends and family what information can be put out there imo. I believe they cancelled Tues PC because they had new information that they needed to go over. Info narrowing the options down and hopefully pointing everyone in a specific direction to help.

I cannot find any track meet results on her despite her school hosting major track events. So I doubt she was an elite runner and was not training for competition in college. So a jogging pace for her would be closer to 8-10 minute miles. If she was planning on meeting someone, she may have been conversing with that person during her run. So let's say her typical 45 minute run could've taken 60 minutes that day. The mother sort of threw us for a loop when she suggested Mollie did not return home. DR last saw her around 8pm (this is confirmed in a live interview, instead of the 9pm typo).

For a week this "witness" claims he saw her at 9PM, and today he's changing the time to 8PM?

Still not credible, in my humble opinion.

Young People (at least the 20+ year olds I know) are very physical.

They joke. They’re silly. Always Goofing around a lot.

They playfight. They grab each other’s phones from each other. They Look at the screen, maybe even type something.

They rough-house. Almost to the limit, …….constantly testing each other’s physical boundaries.

Its cute. Its fun. It could be totally normal, without any sinister intent.
Except when it IS sinister.

Now,

Remember when MT said, I “have to move my BF’s name up to the top of my snapchat list”….(17 threads ago)

Here’s-Maybe-a-Scenario:

Let’s just say the PossibleAquaintanceAbductor (a college tutor? young professor? church member from her youth group many years ago? ) has been “grooming” her a while for this abduction.

How? ...... S/he does this by grabbing Mollie’s phone and when looking at the screen, says: “Look, this DJ who you say is your BF, AND you say you’ve been with for three years, ……. isn’t even on the top of your SNAPCHAT list. You gotta be lying to me. You don’t love this guy. Or, he would be at the top.”

And MT and PAA have been joking about this recently. (Or, at least MT is unsuspecting and thinks it is a joke.)

Fast-Forward-to-JULY-18th-sometime-after-9:30pm: (corrected for date)

PA encourages MT to use her phone to send a snapchat to BF. They are indoors, or in a car. Then grabs the phone, not to fool around like they usually do, but to confiscate it in a more final way. MT is unsuspecting, and lets it go in that moment. Things go south in the hours later.

Last edited:
Why would she choose to run along the highway (near the school) when there's a perfectly good running path closer to her mother's house?
If the 2nd witness sighting is accurate, this route would not put Mollie past his home. He lives near E. 2nd St and Williams St.

I think it was in China where an elderly man got onto an elevator that was being maintenanced and out of order. He was found several months later deceased in the same elevator. Is there any construction projects along her route that she could have had an accident at, such as manholes, etc. and became entrapped? I know this is reaching but it is the only scenario I have left that hasn’t been discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member