Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I will be shutting down the thread for the night in a few moments.
Harmony 2 will open up a brand new thread, thread # 20, first thing tomorrow (Friday) morning.

Can you believe we are on thread # 20 and still no Mollie? I can't.

Thank you all for helping make Websleuths one of the best places for true crime discussion on the Internet.

Goodnight.
PS. In about 3 minutes thread will close.

Speaking of missing women who have never been found, I was looking for the name of a young woman who vanished from her home, fairly secluded. I think it might have been in WA, the home near train tracks, her TV left on, door open. Vanished into thin air....I believe the case was never solved, and she was never found. The circumstances remind me of Mollie, alone in that house. (though I do believe Mollie was taken from outside on her run)

I couldn't find the info, but in searching I came across scores of young women who disappeared under suspicious circumstances, who are still missing.....no clues, no resolutions . It's horrifying.
Did you mean this woman? Discovery ID just re-aired an episode of Disappeared about her: WA - WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

Except ... the plan was for Mollie to house-sit and look after the dogs. She planned to jog to her mother's house to pick up the car that she shared with her brother (work) and look after the dogs at her boyfriend's house.

There was nothing said about Mollie planning to shirk her responsibilities of looking after the dogs and sleeping at her mom's house the day that she was abducted ... instead of picking up her car (for work) at her mom's house and looking after the dogs at her boyfriend's house.
Whoa... no, that was not what I meant, sorry if I was not clear. What I meant to say was IF she planned to drop by her mom's for dinner, (then pick up the car and drive back to her boyfriend's house), then she would have gone to her mom's directly after her jog instead of going to the boyfriend's house, over to her mom's for dinner, then back to boyfriend's house for the night. The reason that I have that opinion is that boyfriend's house is west and mom's house is north. I think she would have looped instead of backtracked. Moooo

Huh... mollie’s pinned tweet about the cop at the library and asking her about the missing girl/ pink sweater and if she got off the bus is no longer pinned. Twitter users - this has to be manually removed correct? I don’t believe it expires over time. Who removed it? Why?
? I still see it pinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member