Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking something like this too. Last month The Weather Channel app had a video of an elderly man who wandered off in a corn field and got stuck in a ditch filled with water/mud. The only way recuers could see him is with a drone.

I keep thinking of this when I see pictures of the corn fields around where Mollie disappeared. Could she have seen something that made her go into the corn? An injured dog or cat or something that she may have wished to help?

Are there any known ravines, ditches, mud pits, or even little streams in the corn fields? Could the FBI be asking WC about things like this he may know of on the property?
I just can’t shake the feeling that this is an accident, maybe a hit and run. In my mind, it’s the only scenario that explains “disappearing without a trace.”

This information has been available for a week, and the time that he consistently provided was 9PM. Today, out of the blue, the time is changed to 8PM. Why is that?

Shouldn't he change what she was wearing from "black khaki yoga pants" to "black shorts" as well?

Maybe it wasn't Mollie he saw jogging. Maybe it was someone else.

Agree...if you asked my husband - who is not athletic and not a "fashion plate" what she was wearing, he would probably say pants and a bra. :)
OT but why is it they can remember the stats on some obscure pitcher in a game 30 years ago, but they can't remember what our wedding dress looked like? On our FIRST anniversary?? Okay, sorry, I have issues.

On the other platform we could adjust the thread to showing more posts. Can we do that on this new one, so that it would cut down on so many pages?
Tia

Millions of reasons why not. For one, the Earth is round. Satellites orbit round the earth. Even satellites have "black out periods". Hence why many countries like N. Korea wait until certain times to move large weapons, etc. It won't appear on the image until the satellite's next orbit or it could be well gone before the satellite comes back round. They are not stationary objects in space.
there are devices out there that can track you every min. mostly people that are way off grid hikeing etc use them. they have a emergency button among other features. the one I have is one way limited communication. I got it for a trip and tried it out at home and it can be very accurate at all times of day or night, down to being able to tell what room it is in if you know the layout of my house to compare to its map. the devices start around $300 a year for subscription to service. mine is a spot brand satellite device but there are others.

I just can’t shake the feeling that this is an accident, maybe a hit and run. In my mind, it’s the only scenario that explains “disappearing without a trace.”
You could be right. If you really think about it if a car hit her from behind and she were thrown off the road into a cornfield, it would be near impossible to see her from the road. We had an incident here where a bicyclist was hit and thrown from the side of the road into a thicket. They found him in the following spring, not far from the road, during roadside maintenance.

I think it’s coming down to FBI taking pictures inside WC house and the snap chat photos background. Red shirt might be ruled out but reports said it is the same shirt worn by the workers at daycare. Maybe planted maybe not. Pigs destroy evidence fast. From him laughing twice in his interview makes my stomach churn. Iowa courts online have like 20 court charges and records on him. Police might already know the body is gone and things ended there. They just don’t have enough to arrest and a warrant. The polygraph might be the item that slams this case.

It sounds like the 9:45 time referenced by LE to the mother is still possibly the most critical time, with the 8:00 jogging time a continuation of the jog she was on when the other neighbor saw her at 7:30. If the snapchat was sent at the 9:45 time, then she made it home or somewhere else. And presumably it was home.
I'm geting tripped up with the original idea of the 15 min jog time on the evening of disappearance. Are we discarding that idea due to new info?

Well - we did put a man on the moon in 1969!

And - most of what was shown on The Jetsons cartoon show - is coming true!

To me - not an odd thought at all!

And - the Total Recall movie showed us Arnold being tracked via a chip in his body!

Microchipping people is something DH and I (as well as other Websleuthers) have discussed. Sounds like a good idea to me!

The information from the man has been available for a week or so. It's not new information, it's just a new media report. None of the information provided by the man match what we know about Mollie.

Mollie went jogging at 7:30. Her run typically lasted 45 minutes. This man saw a woman at 9PM - so wrong timeline. Mollie was wearing shorts and a pink sports bra. The woman seen by the man was wearing a pink top and black khaki yoga pants - so wrong clothing.

Similar information, such as pink, black, running, is not "same". Similar is not good enough when a woman is missing.

The time is 8am. 9pm is a typ
For a week this "witness" claims he saw her at 9PM, and today he's changing the time to 8PM?

Still not credible, in my humble opinion.

Sigh. He didn't change it.

images
link

*Stay on topic

*DO NOT sleuth or post personal information about non-POIs (including a wedding registry, realty information, relationships, marriage information or anything else about their background even if it is public unless it is in MSM)

*Post using initials for all the case players (family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors,etc.) as much as possible

*DO NOT post asking if a particular person has been cleared

*DO NOT post judgemental posts about Mollie or anyone in her family as this is not victim friendly

*DO NOT post screenshots

BUMP

I think it’s coming down to FBI taking pictures inside WC house and the snap chat photos background. Red shirt might be ruled out but reports said it is the same shirt worn by the workers at daycare. Maybe planted maybe not. Pigs destroy evidence fast. From him laughing twice in his interview makes my stomach churn. Iowa courts online have like 20 court charges and records on him. Police might already know the body is gone and things ended there. They just don’t have enough to arrest and a warrant. The polygraph might be the item that slams this case.

A polygraph is inadmissible during a trial so they wouldn't use it as grounds to arrest without other evidence.

With today’s info, i think it’s extremely likely she was taken while jogging after 8, on outskirts of town. Doubt someone was stalking her. Looks like crime of opportunity. Whether a local or not, that is the question. Most likely yes as it would have been impulsive. Likely dumped in deep river area where search happened. Anyone’s guess as to who it would have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic