Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If nothing more is revealed soon, not even a tidbit, interest will begin to shrink. Sure, people will continue to click on articles about the case if it comes up, but they won’t follow it as rabidly. They will follow the case passively instead of doing it actively.
I absolutely agree. I found myself stepping back from all of this over the weekend. I felt all I was doing was guessing and speculating without facts to back up what I thought. However, there are very few facts being released. I just feel very helpless.

While the father certainly has the right to correct his statement as "total speculation" - and it very well may have been just that - when I heard his interview I thought "this sounds methodical and coached, almost like he's been talking to a professional profiler".

JMO.

t1218.gif

I'm with you. I have my alarms set for 3p Iowa time and praying for ANYTHING.

Also... I really REALLY hope these delays are not due to a major recon/surveil due to possible SK.

Don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm so happy Momma Tricia makes us go to bed when she shuts down the thread for the night.
Awwww thank you that is so sweet. Momma Tricia. I like that. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member