Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, great to be a part of this website. This case is very troubling to me, as are all disappearance cases. A few notes:

- I see people asking why MT didn't call 911 when she realized she was in trouble. People who ask that question clearly have never been in an extremely distressed situation. You can plan all you want to for situations like this, but when they actually happen, your instincts are fright or flight.

- Its 2018, and there isn't any more digital footprint information that would lead to more conclusive evidence?....From a millennial no less? This abduction was not a random crime of opportunity. Consider the fact the FBI has been on this case for weeks, and with all of their resources, is truly no closer to solving this case. The perp had been planning this for a while, possibly in contact with Mollie for some time charming/ wooing her. The person/ group of people responsible is/are very skilled at minimizing digital footprints, and this is most likely not the first time they've abducted someone this way.

Another note.... JJ Redick ( NBA basketball player) said yesterday that he was in a livery cab in NYC with his family, and witnessed a caged, subdued blonde girl under a blanket in the back of the livery SUV. When he told the driver to stop and look into it, the driver brushed it off and then sped off. Human sex trafficking is very real, and is happening all around us as we speak. And as much as we hate to admit it, there are absolutely experienced groups of abductors who travel the country looking for victims, Be very careful and aware of your surroundings, especially females. I hope that we can get some closure very soon on this case. Be careful out there people.

Last edited:
I’d like to respectfully disagree with you. I believe the posts have slowed down some because there has not been any new evidence given to the public lately. However, slower is not stagnant.
Secondly, this site does not shut down thinking or questioning outside the box. It encourages it. What it does not allow is bashing of people who may be innocent or those who have been cleared by LE. SM has ruined lives of people by false accusations that take on a life of their own.
Thirdly, a good relationship with LE does not equate with covering up poor investigations. It means that LE appreciates the fact that we try to theorize based on known facts in a methodical way. We do not attempt to undermine their investigations nor do we criticize their work unless and until we know that they have failed to do something that would allow them to solve a case.
Hopefully we can politely agree to disagree. I agree with you in some ways, but it seems you are asking us to have blind faith in LE. When LE is so tightlipped all we can evaluate is the results....after 4 weeks they think a POI is a single, divorced or widowed male. Disappointing. The performance of the FBI and LE needs to certainly be looked at; it seems that this case is getting away from them.

I just wanted to take a moment out to remind everyone that you have the option to "ignore" various posters by clicking their profile. You'll see "ignore" right there. I'm up to about 100 now.

This would be an unbearable experience without that lil button.
I am up to 1. Agree that it's a great feature. :cool:

I think the Delphi girls and this case are so similar. Especially with the way LE is handling it. In Delphi we were also told that the public had nothing to worry about. LE also has stayed very quite in regards to the case, the public still knows very little if nothing at all. And there is the same element of going missing while outdoors, in a small community and Snapchat....
Exactly!
If there is an underlying connection, then please tell us.

Dushi, from Page 1
MISSING PERSON. 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts is missing. Last seen on 7/19/18 possibly wearing denim shorts and a red t shirt. Last seen in Brooklyn. If you have any information please call 641 623-5679.

I am dropping the clothing subject now.
To me if the guy that saw her jogging her last seen clothes would be the jogging clothes but what do I know.

Once again I am dropping in to plea for Mollie. You are smart enough to pull this off so far so I know you are smart enough to follow all of this coverage and you will end up reading here.
In fact, you probably have been here with all of us for a while now, right?
Things aren't looking all that good for Mollie. Either way, her parents need to know where they can find the "answer". It's a situation that is escalating very quickly.
It is going to get out of control eventually. We know this. Nothing is forever. Nothing except life and death, in my opinion.
Something will happen. If things haven't reached that point yet, then why go any further? If they have, then you will be caught.
Maybe not today. Maybe not next week.
I've been around these cases for many years. Don't let my post numbers fool you. Eventually everything will come to light.
Stop. Think. Act.
Seriously,
Chi
Mollie+Tibbetts+billboard+ABC.jpg

Dushi, from Page 1
MISSING PERSON. 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts is missing. Last seen on 7/19/18 possibly wearing denim shorts and a red t shirt. Last seen in Brooklyn. If you have any information please call 641 623-5679.

I am dropping the clothing subject now.
To me if the guy that saw her jogging her last seen clothes would be the jogging clothes but what do I know. I

Yes, dropping it is a good idea
Last seen in jogging clothing

Sorry, I didn’t see that part reported. Yes it would be obvious if it was in an arm band. This suggests to me it was maybe someone she knew, as if not she’d be likely to try and call for help and he would have to at least take the phone off her.
No need to be sorry. We all have these questions and no spot-on answers.

I’d like to respectfully disagree with you. I believe the posts have slowed down some because there has not been any new evidence given to the public lately. However, slower is not stagnant.
Secondly, this site does not shut down thinking or questioning outside the box. It encourages it. What it does not allow is bashing of people who may be innocent or those who have been cleared by LE. SM has ruined lives of people by false accusations that take on a life of their own.
Thirdly, a good relationship with LE does not equate with covering up poor investigations. It means that LE appreciates the fact that we try to theorize based on known facts in a methodical way. We do not attempt to undermine their investigations nor do we criticize their work unless and until we know that they have failed to do something that would allow them to solve a case.
What or who is Harmony? I am new to this site also.

I just wanted to take a moment out to remind everyone that you have the option to "ignore" various posters by clicking their profile. You'll see "ignore" right there. I'm up to about 100 now.

This would be an unbearable experience without that lil button.
The ignore button is certainly an option. But I think it is a mistake to utilize it. Though you may disagree with someone's position, content, or manner of presentation I think it is important to be aware of such. Choosing to ignore someone or information you disagree with just increases your own rigidity.

Pass me the dunce hat. I finally digested what you kind folks were telling me about the last seen clothes on Mollie. I assumed, very wrongly, that the last seen clothes on Mollie was her jogging outfit (pink sports bra and black pants). I thought that was the last time she had been seen. Now I understand. Sometimes I am way too hard headed. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Somewhere she was last seen wearing the shorts and t shirt and her jogging clothes are missing.

No...she was last seen in her jogging clothes.

Ignore the info on the red shirt and denim shirts. The initial thought is that she went missing the next morning and that is the outfit she was going to wear that next morning.

2) We all know that the phone, fitbit etc are missing from house. That’s not disputed. What I’m saying is, that fact is not evidence that she was abducted. She could have taken those items with her and run away, travelled somewhere, did any number of things for all we know, not that I’m saying she did. But we don’t know that she was abducted just because those things are missing.

Nobody is saying that they know she was abducted. Or if they are, I agree that they shouldn't. People are speculating on various scenarios. One of those scenarios is that she was abducted while running, and the missing articles are evidence of that. Just because it's not the scenario you subscribe to doesn't mean other people should avoid discussing it.

I might point out that the fact that she didn't take her contact lenses, money, or more suitable clothing is evidence that she didn't run away.

Again, if you don't think people should offer opinions and evidence that leads them to those opinions, why even visit a site like this?

It could also mean she had just returned to the house, or that she was getting ready to leave the house, or that she got in a car willingly with someone she knows..OR, it could be a scenario that no one has even come up with yet.

It could mean a lot of things, but that doesn't explain why you think people shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions as to what happened.

So, in an article on Fox news websight where it was noted that Pence prayed with RT, TO ME, the more notable thing was that RT would be returning to CA this weekend after spending a month searching.
I've had many thoughts about what happened to Mollie, from being trafficked to being deceased. But with the last presser and based on the only things we actually know, I truly believe now she is not only alive in the area surrounded by the 5 POI but the LE is throwing a huge net over that area. I also think this case will go silent as LE sifts through the inner circle in reference to the 5 POI.
IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members