Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I think this is an abduction and as horrifying a thought as it is, I'm really hoping whoever has her is keeping her alive. We hear about these cases sometimes where the perp keeps their victim(s).

Mollie’s brothers have also been cleared.

>>snip

Kriegel told ABC News that Jack's alibi was confirmed and he is not a suspect, and neither is his brother. Tibbetts' two brothers have also been cleared and are not suspects.

i stand corrected.thank you!

my understanding is security is or it should be tight to prevent contamination of the food supply from terrorists or deseases. Employees should only work at one farm at a time, etc.

So basically you’d need to know someone who has access to sneak in a dead body......

Oh Mollie's Mom on now (by phone) Confirmed all her last communications were via text. Confirming she would not take off which caused initial concern. Mom thanks everyone in Community and asks any tips go thru the Sherriff hotline. That's it.

1) Find my phone
2) Icloud backup

FBI should be able to access both.
Still no BOLO or POI. I honestly think if they had that and it would help elicit more info from the public, something would be released. They may be at a point where they do not need to release that and are going in a different direction. Someone in that town had to have seen something out of the ordinary, something that made them take a second look.

Oh Mollie's Mom on now (by phone) Confirmed all her last communications were via text. Confirming she would not take off which caused initial concern. Mom thanks everyone in Community and asks any tips go thru the Sherriff hotline. That's it.
Her mom is a class act imo. She's holding it together too. I feel so sorry for her.

Did the police ever say where Mollie’s brothers were when she went missing? Not accusing, I just don’t remember.
I haven’t seen anything that says. I think her family would be harder to fully alibi until they actually know what happened because they are physically closer and wouldn’t have the electronic trace like a cell phone far away or a hotel key card like those who were out of town. That said, I don’t think they are looking at the family as suspects at all. They just haven’t officially announced they are cleared.

1) Find my phone
2) Icloud backup

FBI should be able to access both.
Still no BOLO or POI. I honestly think if they had that and it would help elicit more info from the public, something would be released. They may be at a point where they do not need to release that and are going in a different direction. Someone in that town had to have seen something out of the ordinary, something that made them take a second look.
small sleepy towns can have a lot of privacy and a lot of nosy people too. Hopefully someone saw something!

I haven’t seen anything that says. I think her family would be harder to fully alibi until they actually know what happened because they are physically closer and wouldn’t have the electronic trace like a cell phone far away or a hotel key card like those who were out of town. That said, I don’t think they are looking at the family as suspects at all. They just haven’t officially announced they are cleared.
the le is being very tight lipped on this case with everything

LE seem to be very hopeful with the information they are gaining from Mollie's SM and postings. I'm wondering just how much is on there that can help them. I have some SM but post very little if any personal stuff. This place here is more my style. If I went missing they wouldn't find anything about me on those other sites, just some random friends or something. Not a big fan of putting my life out there on a public site.
Yes, hopefully LE will get some good intel from her SM accounts. I just hope she hadn't posted on SM something like "dog sitting at my bf's while he's away" that could have given online stalkers an opening. Or it could have given a local stalker an opening (the knowledge that she was staying at the house alone, and her bf was out of town). Her family & boyfriend's family could have told people the same thing as well, so there could have been word of mouth, internet, and locals familiar with her routine, as well as crime of opportunity (someone just passing by as she was jogging who followed her home).

However, I'm most suspicious of people on the Internet having knowledge of her life. On one of her SM accounts it showed she had over 1,000 friends or followers, and one comment was disturbing to me from someone who was complimenting her on her looks and where she went to school, her major, etc. Unfortunately there are so many possibilities and no hard evidence yet. Her disappearance is very disturbing, I hope and pray LE or someone like a good samaritan finds her very soon. My heart goes out to her family, friends, and community who must be in agony with her missing with no idea of what happened. Her boyfriend and brothers have both said in interviews that they feel "clueless". I hope LE gets some really good clues soon and find her and bring her home safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak