Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is responsible for this, I still don't hate you, but just about everyone else already did, in my opinion.
You took such a precious life, and I am not referring to her outer beauty. Mollie with brothers Scott (center) and Jake.
Mollie-Tibbetts-with-her-brothers-as-children_LC-FB.jpg

To Mollie's family, friends and loved ones, prayers for healing, those to help watch over you and the justice you and Mollie deserve. The pain comes down like huge rain drops and you hardly get a chance to breathe. Please take good care of yourselves also during this time.
All my love and blessings going up,
Sad Chi
cb6cb6332e66f2ee999548b4e5e1bddf--summer-rain-rainy-days.jpg

Praying for her family, friends, and community. Just heartbreaking news this morning. All that I can say, is that her family and community including law enforcement tried to bring her home safely.

I don’t think RT would’ve gone back to CA after identifying his missing daughter remains. He would’ve stayed to support the family and plan her services. I have doubts the LE would’ve kept this is a secret on such a high profile case. I believe she was found last night or this early morning. Either way just absolutely stunned and saddened this morning. Prayers for her family and friends.

I agree. I suspect her parents have already ID’d her body and that’s why her father returned home.

What a tragedy. I, too, fell in love with her father and boyfriend seeing their unwavering devotion to finding her. May they find peace in knowing Mollie was adopted by so many caring and loving strangers across the nation.

Her dad wouldn’t stick around long enough for a funeral? Doubtful. Everything I have read said she was located this morning.

Oh man.. This hits hard. I usually don't follow a lot of these. I believe this is the 2nd story I have ever followed. First time joining this site b/c of Mollie. Being here felt like a part of a community or family that were looking for her with the hopes that she would be found alive. This hurts bad. I hope her family finds peace soon and that whoever is responsible for this is brought to justice... This really hurts.
Same here HumbleShadow.....I joined after following all the articles I could read about Mollie.....feel so bad for the family.....but I pray and look forward to them catching the horrible thing that did this.

Also if you came here for this case, please stick around because even if they aren't local to you, your thoughts are needed and appreciated.
We all get hurt and drained after these outcomes, but I know everyone will be glued to WS for updates and hoping for justice.
So new members, please don't go. Take a rest if you need one then join us later on another case thread.
In the meantime, I am joining all of you in sticking to this thread til the very end. Hopefully in a courtroom! justiceformollie

Heartbreaking ;( Have been hoping like everyone that she would be found safe.
I will never, in my life, not ever, understand how anyone can think they can just do whatever they want & hurt other people like this. I just can’t...I hope they catch the & God brings them to their knees...
I’m so sorry, Mollie...RIP sweet young lady. Thoughts & prayers to her loved ones

Today is a sad day. For Mollie, her family, her friends and all those who have been personally affected by this. I didn’t expect to wake up today and see the news. It’s been a rough journey with all of you, one that I hoped would end differently. We can’t specualte what happened until we know the facts but regardless, I hope Mollie is resting in peace now and is in the loving arms of her maker. I pray that if someone is responsible, justice is served. I am grateful that she had been found, although not how we had hoped but I do pray that in time, finding Mollie will help bring a small amount of closure to her family. I know nothing will replace her and nothing will ever take this pain away but they won’t have to live each day wondering what happened to Mollie. I don’t know about the rest of you but today, I want to hug my loved ones a little tighter. Rest In Peace Mollie, we never gave up on you.

True, but not so much back in the day when justice was real and killers didn't sit around on death row for 20 years.

Oh, I completely agree with you on that! There is no real strong punishment for people who do these sorts of things. The cruel and unusual punishment clauses in the Bill of Rights needs to be abolished if we ever want to make a dent and make people think twice before doing such a terrible thing.

It won't stop all murders, but it will have a bigger detrimental effect.

I don't see why its not feasible that the snapchat was sent sometime around 9:00- 9:45. It would make more sense since Dalton desribed it as a " goodnight " message, that she would send it later, and also, it seems like he was holding his phone, waiting to hear from her, since he fell asleep with it on his face. It would make sense that he would have been alerted to it very shortly after it was sent. It also fits right in with someone asking her mother if "she was in a house" at 9:45.

For starters, LE said she had no communication after the jog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members