Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is responsible for this, I still don't hate you, but just about everyone else already did, in my opinion.
You took such a precious life, and I am not referring to her outer beauty. Mollie with brothers Scott (center) and Jake.
Mollie-Tibbetts-with-her-brothers-as-children_LC-FB.jpg

To Mollie's family, friends and loved ones, prayers for healing, those to help watch over you and the justice you and Mollie deserve. The pain comes down like huge rain drops and you hardly get a chance to breathe. Please take good care of yourselves also during this time.
All my love and blessings going up,
Sad Chi
cb6cb6332e66f2ee999548b4e5e1bddf--summer-rain-rainy-days.jpg
Whoever is responsible for this, I still don't hate you, but just about everyone else already did, in my opinion.
You took such a precious life, and I am not referring to her outer beauty. Mollie with brothers Scott (center) and Jake.
Mollie-Tibbetts-with-her-brothers-as-children_LC-FB.jpg

To Mollie's family, friends and loved ones, prayers for healing, those to help watch over you and the justice you and Mollie deserve. The pain comes down like huge rain drops and you hardly get a chance to breathe. Please take good care of yourselves also during this time.
All my love and blessings going up,
Sad Chi
cb6cb6332e66f2ee999548b4e5e1bddf--summer-rain-rainy-days.jpg
Chi, thank you for your eloquent and comforting words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen