Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined a couple weeks ago simply as I have been checking up off and on this site since Natalee Holloway days. Just nothing really to add as you are all really amazing, and so well intended. So much more honest, and trustworthy than SM.
My thoughts are with her family/friends as well. Sure hope they find the person that did this.

I

I think him going home was a decoy of sorts. No way you go home after 5 weeks and not know where she is. No way.
That was my initial thought, too. Maybe make the perp think that they have "given up" and gone back to their "normal" lives. Undoubtedly, his heart aches that he wasn't there when they found her.

And if it was up to some people around here, they'd have LE post everything they know... including who they suspect and don't suspect which would be a nightmare. And anyone who confessed, could later recant if there wasn't enough evidence, and just say they heard it on TV.

Let's let the professionals do what they are good at. The rest of us need to be respectful that maybe we aren't as experienced or smart are they are.
Well...I'm pi**ed and heartbroken for her family! <modsnipped LE bashing> JMO

People, please stop speculating with this I-380/80 exchange crap. Her body was found in Powesheik county. That exchange is in Johnson County, at least 80 miles from Powesheik county.

I was not speculating, I was asking. It was right below the news story about her being found. I know the case is very upsetting, but people need to take a chill on small comments. If anyone cares to, there is a 511 map of current IA "incidents" and road closings that can be viewed. Not saying any of them are related, just trying to get a visual of IA, as I am not from there.
Iowa 511 | Road Conditions | Highway Construction | Iowa DOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member