Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t those 3 traffic stops be very close to the location where It has been reported that Mollie may have been found?
I was looking at the bookings for the 20th as well...I haven't mapped the calls so I didn't know if any were close to the location she may have been found (if that's even where she was found).

My vote is Foul play. How was MT able to send a snap chat message at 10:30 p.m. and the photo looked like she was inside a house? Along with the other evidence we know from the timeline LE created.

I don't believe she was out jogging at midnight.

DJ viewed MT's Snapchat image @ ~9:45pm-10:00pm... not that it was sent at that time. It is unknown (to the public) at this time when it was sent.

And if it was up to some people around here, they'd have LE post everything they know... including who they suspect and don't suspect which would be a nightmare. And anyone who confessed, could later recant if there wasn't enough evidence, and just say they heard it on TV.

Let's let the professionals do what they are good at. The rest of us need to be respectful that maybe we aren't as experienced or smart are they are.

Amen. The entitlement is outrageous!

They found her. Like a needle in a haystack.

Hopefully, sig

Hopefully, significant info about the perp, and not limited to body located. Interested in finding out, HOW this d

From a retired LE person, LE greatly appreciates your supportive sentiments.

I have spent most of my time, on this site, defending their integrity. From absolutely baseless criticism, IMO.
Just today, upon this heart breaking development, a poster said that LE WAS SELFISH in this investigation! A cheap shot, if I have ever heard one! The poster misses the whole purpose of this investigation. It Is for the apprehension of this non-human being; not to provide a "play by play" reporting, like a sporting event.
Yes, it is a very very sad day...in many respects.

I don't know how anyone could think that LE could be anything but heartbroken over this outcome.

Leanne Beardon did just that. Committed suicide while on a jog/walk and was found hanging in a neighbor tree. It happens.

Fair enough, I was unfamiliar with Leanne Beardon and just providing my personal perspective as someone who suffers from mental illness. Will have to look into this case because it sounds interesting but at least her body was found closer to home and thus more quickly correct?

The world is even a darker place without hope. God bless you Molly and prayers to her family and friends. RIP

US murder is about half the rate of a generation ago. These murders, especially those that are not the 90% of murder that is not criminals killing other criminals, are terrible - - but don't assume the world is without hope. all forms for violence, be they state level mass violence/warfare death, or basic interpersonal criminal violence, are down on trends whether one looks at thousands of years, the past 100 or the last generation.

Just curious about this and wondering if anyone can give any insight, but is it worth noting that most if not all articles/videos that I've seen/watched are referring to a "body" being found and not "remains" being found?? Or am I reading way too into things?

It will be interesting to hear what clothing is found with Mollie's body. Should give an indication when she was taken. But I suspect that LE has always had a good idea when she disappareared. I think they had some sort of phone signal location and that would come with a time stamp. I agree with the poster above that that is likely why the pig farm was searched, not necessarily that they suspected that owner, but something led them to that location.
I think they did suspect WC. That is why they administered a ld test.

Oh, guys. Our poor Mollie.

I woke up today and was on pg 36 or so of the previous thread. Thought there seemed like a lot of pages and usually I would skip around but didn't have much going on today so I figured I might as well read through. At some point I told myself "one more page" and then I'll do some things and by habit I clicked on another page after that and there it was. This sad, sad news.

I wasn't ready for it. I "knew" it was most likely but it was such a shock and so heartbreaking. Just for me, a random internet person, I feel crushed. I cried. I'm not a cryer. The poor family, it must be x1000 for them.

So sorry, Mollie. I hope you were able to feel the love the world had for you during this short time we knew of you, and that everlasting light and love surrounds you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member