Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought. When this last witness feels he saw her I think she was headed to her mom's. Just because someone is an avid runner, it doesn't mean she's going to be running everywhere she goes. JMO

Very good point! I always thought the “ok” mollie text back to her mom about dinner was because she was busy but knew she was going to be over shortly for dinner. My only problem with this theory is, where would she possibly disappear to without anyone seeing when it’s still daylight ? The only way no one would notice I feel is if she disappears on her own... if someone attempted to grabbed her, she would have fought like hell and I feel like someone would have heard her screaming ... unless... she willing went with someone she knew ...

I haven't heard it confirmed either.

Not specifically confirmed--but how else would she have gotten to her mother's for dinner? If someone had planned to drive over and pick her up, I'd think that the timeline would have been completely different.

Hmm, when they DID go over to look for her, the next day--we never heard if the door was locked or unlocked, right?

Sorry, I'm never specific enough. Do you have the link to the actual post? You can get it by clicking on the date link and copying the URL.
No I don't actually, I just happened to run across it late last night while searching through her fb and pics looking for info. I will try to find it and post it here in a few.

Just found these at my local Starbucks which is so crazy (but great) because I live over 5 hours away from her. This Starbucks is on the corner diagonal from Wrigley Field in Chicago which brings a TON of fans in here, both local and out of town, so her case is definitely reaching far. So cool!
I’m from Chicago also. Welcome!

The giant wind farm being constructed is very close to where law enforcement was searching two days ago. There are many men, who don't live in this area, driving in and out of there to work on this huge project. I hope the FBI has contacted the companies working on this huge project and are getting a list of their workers' names to check their criminal records.
http://poweshiekcounty.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/5-Figure-3-Wind-Turbine-Overview-C.pdf
Help me identify the companies working on this wind farm and their last projects. Let's see if any other young women were attacked, raped or abducted in the rural areas of their last projects.

The things that bother me the most are the red t-shirt and snapchat. Why would that red t-shirt be missing? There doesn't seem to be any report she was running with the red t-shirt.

If she did, maybe it was rolled up and tucked in the shorts so no one noticed. I'm sure the cameras in town have that answer. If she didn't have it, wouldn't that suggest she made it back to the house after the run?

Furthermore, the boyfriend received the snapchat at 10pm but we know it could have been sent much earlier. LE likely knows when it was sent by now because snapchat tells you.

IMO, I find it hard to believe the snapchat was sent before the 7:30 run. That would mean a 20 something year old male with a girlfriend failed to look at his phone for 2.5 hours.

Remember, he assumed it was a goodnight message so in his mind it might have felt recent. The boyfriend was just doing nothing and chilling at his other place, right? Don't recall him saying he was taking a nap or anything.

Now there are some rumblings she may have made it to the house* after the run albeit unconfirmed. This wasn't a possibility until yesterday.

This case has me thinking about many different possibilities. Sometimes I feel like she left with a neighbor. Someone who knows when she goes for jogs and that she was dog sitting at her boyfriend’s house and knew the house was empty. Someone who knew her routines. Maybe a neighbor she trusted and offered maybe to give a ride to her mom’s house since it’s close. (Maybe a creep working in the medical center she interns in the day camp) knew she was alone At her boyfriend’s and saw it as opportunity. Possibly offered a ride to work.

The giant wind farm being constructed is very close to where law enforcement was searching two days ago. There are many men, who don't live in this area, driving in and out of there to work on this huge project. I hope the FBI has contacted the companies working on this huge project and are getting a list of their workers' names to check their criminal records.
http://poweshiekcounty.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/5-Figure-3-Wind-Turbine-Overview-C.pdf
Seems very plausible if it’s not someone local.

If there are any members here who followed the Abigail Williams and Liberty German forum, you will recall the brilliant work done by Gray Hughes who does crime scene reconstruction and analysis. He's now taken on Mollie's disappearance.

To date there are 3 videos, the first of which was live streamed on 23 July. It's 2 hrs 17 mins long because he's working through all the media and social media he’s seeing for the first time, all of which has been posted on WS. The sole purpose of posting it is for the Google Earth images. I use a PC and I have no idea what this will be like on a phone. Start at 10:30 and keep advancing the video from one set of images to another as you see fit. You'll see all the streets, where everyone lives and all the relevant locations.

Bear in mind the videos are a work in progress and each new one has updated info.

The second video, published on 24 July, is only 18 mins long and puts the whole story together. Listen to this in its entirety.

The third isn’t worth listening to. It’s only a computerised interview of an online article written by Sarah Beckman who did an interview with a sheriff. It updates the time when Mollie probably went jogging, i.e. 7:30 – 8:00 and also says that Mollie may have sent her snapchat much earlier, perhaps before she went jogging.

I hope someone has checked the washer and dryer for the red shirt.

yeah, in a house with 4 early twentysomethings with transient lifestyles one missing shirt is the under on misplaced items. and did she only have 1 work shirt? Could be at her mom's or at the bottom of her bf's/bf's brother's/bf's brother's fiance's traveling suitcase.

This is what gets me. Her mom was 100% expecting her there for dinner and yet no care or concern when she didn't show up? If that were a conversation between myself and my 20 year old, the next thing that would have happened when she didn't show up to dinner would have been a text asking "you still coming?" If no response, I would have been immediately concerned since she had clearly said she'd be home for dinner.

Maybe I've missed it in the 800 articles but has the mom ever said she was concerned when MT didn't show for dinner? Was that a normal thing for her to do that?

That's what I would have expected too. So no follow up like "you still coming? "

I hope someone has checked the washer and dryer for the red shirt.
The neighbor described her in the black shorts and a sports bra....nothing about being seen in a red shirt. Does this give more credence that she made it home after he saw her? But then why didn't she go to her moms?
Another thought......maybe she came a cross some criminal activity and the criminals didn't want her to tell. I don't think that's what happened but we just do not know anything about why she is missing.
I could see a car hitting her, accidentally or intentionally, a kidnapping by someone she knew or a stranger, going willingly with someone. Any other scenarios one could come up with?

This is an excellent suggestion Gunslinging Granny. I also wondered if there are any meat processing plants locally or factories.

I've never seen a corn field in person in my life - I don't think I have a true grasp of the actual size of these fields or the magnitude even of a scaled-back volunteer operation that would be needed to search them at that depth. I wonder if they could handle the logistics of it, even with the additional FBI support.
I grew up in KS and have seen plenty of corn fields, but was shocked when I recently traveled through IL & IN and saw CORN fields lol. You are correct that it would not be logistically possible without a very specified target location. Sorry to say but it would likely be search via smell more than sight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member