Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, sorry, I was exaggerating by saying they don't have a clue. Bad choice of words on my part lol I'm sure they have many clues. I just wish enough to find the person and throw away the key (along with anyone else involved). I don't need them to give me anything for a turn. I'm sure they want the person 100x more than even I do.

I should have said that they haven't arrested anyone for the murder of Missy Bevers. It has been 2 years and 3 months since someone killed her in the church.

I think it's pretty apparent they don't have a clue. The last search warrant they served on a POI was a guy a full 5 inches shorter then the height they said the perpetrator was.

Everyone wants to believe the police have the answers because it makes them feel better, which is understandable. It's just silly thinking. That's why so many of these cases go unsolved or go cold almost immediately.

@wary said:
Mollie had lived in Oakland, CA, before moving to Iowa. Note that Oakland has a reputation for high crime. So, she might have brought big-city locking-up habits with her. Or, she might have over-idealized the Iowa countryside as being more safe than it is.

Yes, I know that. I was asking who lived part time in CA.

Mollie's lived in Brooklyn since 2nd grade. Don't know how often she visited her Dad who reportedly lives in Bay area.

In response to all of the questions about Mollie’s vision. I am an Optician. She is either farsighted or nearsighted. It would be out of the ordinary for her to need both up close and far away at her age. I looked at her pictures and I don’t see the high powered lens thickness that you see with the higher powers. If she is far sighted her up close is compromised and at about 20 feet her vision should be good. I am guessing, though, that she is near sighted, like most persons her age and that she can navigate the world pretty good until about 15-20 feet away. Also most college kids get a year supply of contacts and their glasses at the end of the summer before returning to college.

link for new thread:

IA - IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #7

closed-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads