DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray Mollie’s case is one of the rare ones and she is still alive. My one hope is Mollie’s knowledge of psychology may help her survive this if she knows how to deal with the person who has taken her. That is one advantage she may have over other women who are kidnapped.

I agree,

And on the topic of WOMEN, I am certain LE has interviewed the fiance extensively, alone, without the bf's brother with her, and hopefully, that the agent doing the interviewing was also female.

Questions like:
You travel with him, go to work sites with him,....are there any of his contacts that creep you out a little?

You and Molly, Your Fiance and his brother are considered a unit around town; you socialize together, you four are going to the wedding in DR together, .......have you met anybody that is in your circle of acquaintances, that you and Molly, always steer clear of ...........because the two of you have agreed,...........something is just off?

(Scenario: IF that person pulled up in a car, on a rainy morning, and offered Molly a ride, she wouldn't want to be rude to her bf's work contact, and would probably get in the car with him. )

I agree with mtnbiker. I believe she was abducted..Probably by two young guys probably knew her brothers or her remotely they were drinking or drugged up, stopped to offer her a ride, took her got rough she fought them they panicked killed her and threw her fitbit out by the pig farm while driving to Deep River to throw her in a ravine...

This may sound very cold but why Deep River and not English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber