Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping she would be found alive. Now that leaves how, and although I don't have proof, a logical view point to me, is that if this IS an illegal immigrant, the person was possibly drinking and driving, accidentally hit her on her run, panicked over the fear of being deported, and disposed of her body by hiding it within bush.

In any manner, I truly hope she didn't suffer. She seemed like a girl with a super bright future, and it's incredibly sad that this is the outcome. R.I.P Mollie.

When I was in college, an international student from Greece raped a girl on campus. It was international red tape nightmare to get him prosecuted. Did they specifically say the guy was illegal or that there was immigration involved?
Not likely to be illegal since there are student visas.

I've seen many in these threads express the fact that they feel more than one person was involved in this. I Just wanted to let you know that I agree with your sentiment. Hopefully the truth will eventually come out. I feel so bad for the family, but at least she is not feeling any pain any more.

On a separate note, please people.....be vigilant and aware of your loved ones, especially children. There are so many sick people who's minds are twisted from watching extreme *advertiser censored* and all kinds of other things. We HAVE to protect the people we love.

And females....please please please be careful when you are out and about by yourselves. There are people driving around looking for opportunities to present themselves. Where I live, a girl was jogging 2 weeks ago, and a guy pulled up to her in the middle of a busy neighborhood, and tried to abduct her!!! Luckily she fought him off, but she could have been another statistic had she been unlucky. I understand the sentiment that people don't want to live in fear......but we live in a very sick world.

Be careful out there, people.
And please, save your earbuds for your desk and the gym. NEVER wear them outside when you are jogging or walking alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member