Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, many havnt been found or even reported missing. It’s sad, and shows how many bad/dangerous people are out there.

Or how many people have fallen in a well and died, or walked off into a secluded area to end their own lives and are never found, or simply chosen to sever all ties with their acquaintances and start a new life somewhere else.

If you want to be a sleuth you have to learn to look at all possibilities.

There is really no " normal". Well, you know what I mean. ( I hesitated for a moment upon reflection.) Sorry, just editing to say I am referring to the way people grieve, in response to the person who was talking about wanting to be alone to grieve with other Websluethers.

Last edited:
After we've been instructed by Tricia/Moderators not to post about possible connections between this and other cases we've mostly refrained from doing so, but given the juxtaposition between where MT was last seen to where we believe MT was recovered, a pattern appears and I believe presents as a "logical connection", one of the criteria prompted by T/mods that would permit a post about a possible connection.

SPECULATION FOLLOWS and I am not identifying a specific case:

There is a case north of the MT case in which the bodies of abducted/murder victims were located in similar juxtaposition (that case: L-shaped up-and-left from area last seen; MT's case: L-shaped down and right from area last seen). Similar, in reverse.

That, plus a profile write-up of the perp in that case includes an interesting element:
  • The offender may have attempted to abduct children or adults in the past.
I believe it at least should be noted for potential future relevance. Now, waiting for the presser...

Mods, please delete if necessary... but it seems relevant since the cases are in such relatively close proximity and given the two elements noted above I felt compelled to share my thoughts.

Why does this keep happening? I'm new to the site but going into another multi-page thread seems daunting.

I don't know why, but they seem to limit threads to around 60 pages. My guess is that they expect traffic to ramp up as we approach 4:00 and don't want to have to switch threads in the middle of it.

That's just a guess, by the way, not really an opinion.

Based on how LE has conducted this investigation, I don't think they would start sharing information with the crimestoppers website. They could have a suspect in custody and we won't know unless they want us to know.

Then I think they would leave the reward poster alone until after the press conference. I'm truly afraid they have NO suspects and need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme