Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course the proximity to the truck stops has concerned me all along.
I am not saying a trucker did this. Truckstops are frequented by so many different people.
There are truckers who drop the trailer and run light and quick in the "truck" cab itself tho.
I noticed in Sharoneedles videos just how many Tractors without their Trailers (18 wheelers without trailers) were sitting around.
Just saying and as always jmo.
It's possible they have a suspect and just haven't named the creep yet.
I for one do not think it is someone MT knew well if at all.
It’s 8-10 minutes from truck stop. The property owners down that road have extensive criminal records.

I'm sure this has been said, in the last couple of hours but these threads are moving at lightening speed! But... I think it almost had to be a tip that led them to her body in the early morning in the dark. A tip means they have good info and I fully believe they will have this guy or guys soon! Justice for sweet Mollie! <3

IMO Any detained suspect or material witness in this case would be held in a more secure and advanced facility with the technical and staff ability to have round the lock eyes on the detainee .... who would most likely be on a suicide watch as most people in these high profile situations are, as well as to shield him from other inmates.

Bringing this over from the last thread. The center of the no-fly zone is located at "Latitude: 41º37'54"N, Longitude: 92º18'19"W"

When this is put into Google it shows almost all the way to the end of 460th, near the intersection of Powesheik-Iowa Road.

As a non-pilot, is this standard to center the no-fly away from the center of the zone of interest? It just seems odd to me that we are all speculating on the properties nearest Route 21 & 460th, but the 2-mile no-fly zone is set up East of that area.

I'm sure this has been said, in the last couple of hours but these threads are moving at lightening speed! But... I think it almost had to be a tip that led them to her body in the early morning in the dark. A tip means they have good info and I fully believe they will have this guy or guys soon! Justice for sweet Mollie! <3
That’s the hope, and it makes perfect sense. Hopefully the press conference will clarify how this discovery came about.

Absolutely horrible news!! Her poor family, my heart goes out to each of them. I am especially sorry for her dad that she adored who for me was the very face of the search for her. With relentless energy he remained dilegent as well as optimistic while he advocated for her safe return. He must be just about broken right now. Something tells me though it won't be the last we see of him. This dad is going to want justice for his daughter and given his past behavior of using positive daily actions on his part to find her, that will now switch to using that same energy to find her killer. I so pray he is eventually given justice for his beloved daughter.

I think most of us believed this is how she would be found if at all. Still, I think his positive attitude and determination touched our hearts so deeply that there was a part of us that so hoped we were wrong and this family would be reunited. Sad, sad day.

Hello all. Long time lurker here, first time posting after (finally) signing up.
In the lull before we hear whatever will be revealed in the PC, I wanted to say THANK YOU, both to the tireless moderators and to those who have been so diligent in posting accurate, informative, speculative but not accusatory, and thorough discussions, especially to those who are locals who have felt the impact of Mollie's case in a way we long distance readers have not. This case has lit up so many other discussion sites, none of which I have found have the same commitment to quality information. I am, of course, heartbroken over today's announcement- I am a chronic optimist and had held out a sliver of hope that this might end differently, as naive as that may sound.

Bringing this over from the last thread. The center of the no-fly zone is located at "Latitude: 41º37'54"N, Longitude: 92º18'19"W"

When this is put into Google it shows almost all the way to the end of 460th, near the intersection of Powesheik-Iowa Road.

As a non-pilot, is this standard to center the no-fly away from the center of the zone of interest? It just seems odd to me that we are all speculating on the properties nearest Route 21 & 460th, but the 2-mile no-fly zone is set up East of that area.
I don't know about all of that, but from what I can see from the live reports and cameras zooming up on the area there are several cars on a small ridge/hill and people walking around closer to the intersection of 460 and 220 than further east on 460. EDIT: Actually you can't see up 460 at all past the ridge/hill from where the reporters are standing and the road block is at the intersection of 460 and 220

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme