Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird but not uncommon in many Latin American countries. I have seen Jhon, Jhonathan etc.. He spells his name Cristhian.
If that's how he spells his name, & that's his legal name, shouldn't mass media use his version?

Early on there was talk about buzzards. LE was nearby. Does anyone know why, other than she was moved, the birds wouldn't have helped LE locate Mollie sooner?

There is no evidence that Mollie was shot. It is far more likely based on this guy’s account that he beat or strangled her to death. The photo of the guns on his Facebook was not his photo. I mentioned the Vanessa Marcotte case here several times, this crime was perpetrated in much the same way. A brazen blitz style attack.

Yes. IMO, it's always eerily similar to the Christina Morris case in Texas. CM's DNA was found in the trunk of her murderer's car.

The reporter asking the question about what message would you tell women on how to keep themselves safe really bothers me.

The answer should have been, "teach your sons respect for women".

Please remember that sex does not always play a role when it comes to someones safety. There are also many women who are just as capable of committing such a crime. Its a scary world we live don't let your guard down so quickly just because someone is the same sex.

I wonder if he found her on FB or other socmedia. Was she targeted randomly as a jogger, or did he stalk her? Did he know that this was an opportunity?

My guess is he saw her run multiple times.

He lived in the area for 4-7 years apparently so probably been around there often. Mollie was an avid runner so chances this sicko was scouting for potential victims for awhile and came across Mollie before. JMO.

What? He had his car? Then he was running beside her? Did he knock her down near that dirt stretch of 385 headed back toward DJ's house and come back with his car? I am confused. No one saw this whole thing happen?

There is a terrific video SharonNeedles did which shows how the area was remote as far as neighbors, traffic. He clearly stalked AKA hunted her.

Oh are they serious. This entire series of events is just one worst case scenario after another. I'd bet anything he was one of the trolls on FB. So sick of creepy bullies and their internet escalations. I think anybody that escalates bullying and harassment who then brings their crazy out into real life should have a brand new law category just for that. And if it leads to this sort of horrible thing, extra penalties.

The reporter asking the question about what message would you tell women on how to keep themselves safe really bothers me.

The answer should have been, "teach your sons respect for women".

Bravo. We see too much men who feel when they see a woman, they just have a right to her body. That thinking and attitude inspires freaks like this.

There is no evidence that Mollie was shot. It is far more likely based on this guy’s account that he beat or strangled her to death. The photo of the guns on his Facebook was not his photo. I mentioned the Vanessa Marcotte case here several times, this crime was perpetrated in much the same way. A brazen blitz style attack.

Yeah, but he is 5'6 130 and Mollie is an athletic young lady. Unless he blindsided her entirely, he likely used a weapon of some sort to subdue her.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member