Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures of the assault rifles on the bed are dated 2004 in the photo and posted on FB in 2017 and we don't even know if they belong to him or not since he isn't in the picture at all. Also, in 2004, CR would have been 11 years old at the time so I doubt they are his guns. He just wanted to appear tough on FB.

DlJwDu8UcAAp7sN.jpg

First degree murder charged in Mollie Tibbetts disappearance. 24-year-old Cristihian Bahena Rivera, 24. Rivera lives in Poweshiek Co. Authorities confirm "he is an illegal alien."
From KWWL

The reporter asking the question about what message would you tell women on how to keep themselves safe really bothers me.

The answer should have been, "teach your sons respect for women".

There are societies around the globe where women are not much more than property. I want to know where he is a citizen. How he was able to drive? Work? Wouldn't he have been part of the protected DACA?

The reporter asking the question about what message would you tell women on how to keep themselves safe really bothers me.

The answer should have been, "teach your sons respect for women".

I disagree. Because of the fact that not all sons are going to learn respect for women, women need to be able to defend themselves. It’s unfortunate, but this is the world we live in.

I want to thank LE for their hard work. They didn't give up and the located Mollie along with the suspect. Some people are so hard on LE but I think they did a great job in this case.

Absolutely! They did a wonderful job. Considering there were no witnesses that could even identify a suspect they did a phenomenal job of piecing this together. Kudos to them. Still my heart sinks knowing although her family has some form of closure, it is not the happy one they had prayed for :(

From what we have learned, this crime was incredibly brazen, and one of opportunity. The arrest affidavit, says he parked his vehicle, got out and jogged alongside her. He became angry when Mollie threatened to call police. He attacked her and put her in the trunk. He dragged her from vehicle to cornfield, put her over his shoulder, and carried her to location where she was found. Face up, covered in corn. Sounds like this all happened very quickly and she was beaten to death, on account of the blood he described seeing when he “blacked out.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1