IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know anything about the agricultural world? Apparently not. If we are going throw people under the bus, make sure it's equally distributed between the employer and the employee. Agreed?

It isn't so secret. Read: Postville: Clash of Cultures in America's Heartland. It's all about Agribusiness and undocumented foreign nationals.

Most likely, the SSN belongs to someone who is NOT deceased, but who has willingly sold their own SSN over and over. Yes, it happens. All the time. This happens to be an area where I have much experience and knowledge.

More than likely, CR used a check cashing service to cash his paycheck and probably has little or no actual identification in his real name with him here in the US. MOO.
Welcome

Excellent thought. Not being criminal (or a convicted one) I wondered how this would work. Wouldn't the SSN be able to tell that it is a fraudulent SS?

Is there anyone who knows how to obtain a fake identity (If you have raised college kids you will find one or two that allow them to drink).

Most assuredly, the SSN will not be fraudulent. I'm sure we will find that it is a legit SSN belonging to a real person, still alive. More than likely, the SSN was "sold" by the person who the number was originally assigned. It is very likely the person to whom the SSN was originally assigned obtained the number as a permanent resident. It is very probable the SSN has been used by multiple persons, using the same name and biographical data.

As to how they get fraudulent ID's, they usually aren't fraudulent. They are usually legit using other real documents by people posing to be someone they are not. moo.

If this does go to trial, highly unlikely that it will be in Poweshiek county....I'm sure Johnny Cochran will request trial to be moved somewhere else in Iowa....really doesn't matter where IMO....

I was thinking about this too. And I think it is wrong to move a case out of the county where the crime was committed. I believe it is a hardship for the victim's family and the community and it makes it less likely the particulars will be fully understood be they locations, terrain and road/travel times by a strange/ignorant jury, and the costs to move a trial increase the cost of the trial!

Here is something I found. Apparently Tama and Marshall have much higher Latino populations. The whole report is interesting.

https://www.iowadatacenter.org/Publications/latinos2017.pdf

I think we have uncovered this town’s dirty little secret. Maybe they were quiet because they suspected something like this from the beginning.

I can pretty much find illegal immigrants employed at farms, restaurants, etc in every county in my state. This isn't specific to Brooklyn.

Excellent thought. Not being criminal (or a convicted one) I wondered how this would work. Wouldn't the SSN be able to tell that it is a fraudulent SS?

Is there anyone who knows how to obtain a fake identity (If you have raised college kids you will find one or two that allow them to drink).

There is no way to know the SS# doesn't belong to the person using the fraudulent documents. The IRS has pointed out the rampant identity theft from tax returns.

He is a native of Mexico and English isn’t his first language. Those translators are there so that they can make sure he cannot state he didn’t understand the proceedings and therefore wasn’t able to participate in his own defense.

If it bothers people so much, try thinking of it this way. They aren’t there to benefit CR. They are there to protect Mollie’s right to justice.
Thank you. I get it. Several have explained it. I thank them.
I’m past it.

Pray for Hawaii

Can anyone explain what they think this might means?

It sounds like SA to me.

From the arrest warrant.....

<Based on the interview with Rivera, the clothing was found at the scene where the body was located>

http://www.dps.state.ia.us/commis/p...-2018_DCI_ArrestWarrantComplaintAffidavit.pdf

I’m thinking conclusions can’t be drawn one way or another because in just over a month, even beneath a pile of corn, significant decomposition and possible animal disturbance would’ve likely occurred. The body was there, the clothing was there, there’s not a lot of other ways it could be described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member