IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yelling but LE can't arrest and charge someone to bait and switch their actual suspect. They surely know a lot that we don't, but he is who they are certain did this. Maybe there will be others who get hauled in for protecting him or lying (maybe not), but he said himself he grabbed her and he left her dead in the cornfield, then he proved the latter is true by taking them to her.

This has happened in the past through. The Memphis 3. They were sentenced and put in jail for a crime they did not commit.

Not yelling but LE can't arrest and charge someone to bait and switch their actual suspect. They surely know a lot that we don't, but he is who they are certain did this. Maybe there will be others who get hauled in for protecting him or lying (maybe not), but he said himself he grabbed her and he left her dead in the cornfield, then he proved the latter is true by taking them to her.
CR also could be lying to protect someone else such as a female accomplice.

It is rather difficult. There are pretty good options though like the link below. Main thing is to research all the options and choose whatever you are most comfortable with.

Jogging Holster for Running and Other Outdoor Activities

Thank you for posting this!!! My daughter took the class for her concealed carry license but can't submit the paperwork until she turns 21 in a couple months. I will definitely be purchasing one of these for her.

Did they confirm with his employer what time he left that day that mollie got abducted?

Farm laborers normally do not punch a time clock and they have their allotted jobs that they perform. Once done they are off or can help somewhere else but usually when they are done they are done.....lol
His employer might have seen him or might not.

Thank you for posting this!!! My daughter took the class for her concealed carry license but can't submit the paperwork until she turns 21 in a couple months. I will definitely be purchasing one of these for her.
There’s a company that also makes compression style running capris/shorts/leggings with a built in holster.

This is a totally wild thought so don’t yell at me.

What if LE knows more than they are leading us to believe. What if they are trying to suspect another person in this case while also trying to get the real killer to think he’s still innocent and doesn’t have anything to worry about since another is already a huge suspect in this case. Trying to make the perp feel more at ease. More likely to make a mistake? I don’t know like I said A THOUGHT. I’m not saying CR is innocent because I know they got led to her body buuuut I guess I’m just thinking more in-depth about this. I feel like there is more that LE knows that is not telling us.
They gave us a small outline of what they know and what he told them. I’m not gonna yell at you but I will ask for sum of that!! Lol :p:D;)

Do you really think he rehearsed it in his head? Or was he so clueless or cocky that he never even considered he would be caught? If he thought about it, he might have considered leaving the country.
I would actually like to see a transcript of the whole interrogation. You know he didn’t just roll over and give it all up.

''

That is pretty much word for word what you see after every **** gets arrested for murder. The mom or relative comes out and says that.

Carol Burnett used to have a skit called "As the Stomach Turns". Every time I see the stuff in ACT I of the DEFENSE I automatically think of it and can actually hear the intro and music.

This is a totally wild thought so don’t yell at me.

What if LE knows more than they are leading us to believe. What if they are trying to suspect another person in this case while also trying to get the real killer to think he’s still innocent and doesn’t have anything to worry about since another is already a huge suspect in this case. Trying to make the perp feel more at ease. More likely to make a mistake? I don’t know like I said A THOUGHT. I’m not saying CR is innocent because I know they got led to her body buuuut I guess I’m just thinking more in-depth about this. I feel like there is more that LE knows that is not telling us.

I applaud you for being gutsy enough to say it. I feel that things are not quite square in this case. I absolutely hope CR is the sole culprit in the death of Mollie, but questions remain in the entire presentation of this case.

Do you really think he rehearsed it in his head? Or was he so clueless or cocky that he never even considered he would be caught? If he thought about it, he might have considered leaving the country.
Oh my gosh I never even considered that!

This has happened in the past through. The Memphis 3. They were sentenced and put in jail for a crime they did not commit.
The West Memphis 3 weren’t arrested in order to facilitate the capture of someone else, rather, that was a failure of justice. This is not a valid comparison.

Farm laborers normally do not punch a time clock and they have their allotted jobs that they perform. Once done they are off or can help somewhere else but usually when they are done they are done.....lol
His employer might have seen him or might not.
Perhaps a phone record where he called in to say he was finished and done for the day.

So if she was running 5-6 miles' an hour, it would have taken her about 10 minutes to run from Boundary to the 1900 block of 385. She was last seen by the funeral home. I wonder if he really started harassing her at boundary and Mills or just followed her starting there.
I honestly think she saw him around town and knew him from his girlfriend. She probably didn't see any reason to be afraid of him or intimidated by him.

I don't know if anyone has posted the link. I will try to find it. Appreciate some help if someone recalls that particular news story. It occurred just after his arrest. Someone who works at Caseys said "the man who claims to be CR" used to come in daily after work to get something to eat. She said he stopped coming about two weeks before his arrest. I wonder if that is when he would watch Mollie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79