IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are corn varieties, including Irish!

What does this have to do with Mollie? Can the Irish corn be planted in really narrow rows, or is that dependant on the machine that plants the seeds?

Does the distance between corn rows have anything to do with Mollie's death? Like maybe if the corn plants weren't planted so close together, she'd be alive?

And then she blew out the candle and whispered, "let's call it a night".

If he went to a truck stop, I think it was before he met Mollie. Borrow a car, head out to truck stop to put in some gas. Maybe grab some chicken and jojos from the deli counter. Head back to town to cruise and see what's happening with las chicas.
In the days before she was found, I assumed TA was on LE's map for film and location, or a specific vehicle. Since she was found, it's been a huge snag for me. Now that I'm finally getting my ducks in a row, maybe everyone doesn't have to put up with my wild theories anymore. Newbies...am I right? :) The truth is out there.

So there are corn varieties, including Irish!

What does this have to do with Mollie? Can the Irish corn be planted in really narrow rows, or is that dependant on the machine that plants the seeds?

Does the distance between corn rows have anything to do with Mollie's death? Like maybe if the corn plants weren't planted so close together, she'd be alive?
I'll try again. No, it has to do with him having the knowledge that corn won't be harvested until November. Therefore body will never be found or at least will be too late if found.

I have read all the stories from the beginning about how Mollie allegedly knew a 24 year old illegal immigrant diary farm worker who happened to offer her a ride while she was jogging in her home town during summer break. As the story goes, Cristhian Rivera was sexually attracted to Mollie. Mollied jumped into Cristhian Rivera's vehicle because Mollie went to high school with the girl who gave birth to Cristhian Rivera's child when that girl was 16 years old and he was 20 years old.

Some theories suggest that she recognized him and therefore abandoned all evening and next day plans.

Would Mollie have warned him before contacting police if she had a chance to contact police, or would she just have done the right thing and called police? Would Cristhian, a violent predator, have given Mollie time to threaten him?

Why would Mollie recognize an illegal dairy farm worker connected with a former classmate?

That dirt road is 385th ave on the West side of town - same name as the 385th ave on the East side of town where Mollie was taken, but not really the same road. Locals over by DJ’s house or the co-op would take that west to Grinnell via Historic US6. Grinnell is West of Brooklyn, everything about CR seems to be South and East of Brooklyn.

It's not the same road at all. One is hwy 385, the other is 385 ave. One is on the West side of Brooklyn, the other is on East Brooklyn.

Mollie was taken out of Brooklyn via 385 Ave and all information from that point forward is SE of Brooklyn.

Cristian Rivera saw Mollie jogging previous to abducting her, and circled at Boundary and Middle Str before she arrived.

The fields in the midwest are vast- corn, soybeans, etc. Maybe others can weigh in who also grew up among them, but they are planted and grow in large squares. You knew when one stopped and another started. The time spent looking out of car a window at various cornfields trains your eyes. Your vision breaks up with the little paths between each field. Yes, the fields are large, but they are planted in squares with frontage paths surrounding them. There is no doubt in my mind he drove down that frontage path between both cornfields. He didn't simply stop the car on the side of the road and take her from there.

I would be nearly certain he drove down that path between the fields. He didn't have to carry her far via this route. Where he left her is at the edge of that particular crop where it's separated from the other field.

I have read all the stories from the beginning about how Mollie allegedly knew a 24 year old illegal immigrant diary farm worker who happened to offer her a ride while she was jogging in her home town during summer break. As the story goes, Cristhian Rivera was sexually attracted to Mollie. Mollied jumped into Cristhian Rivera's vehicle because Mollie went to high school with the girl who gave birth to Cristhian Rivera's child when that girl was 16 years old and he was 20 years old.

Some theories suggest that she recognized him and therefore abandoned all evening and next day plans.

Would Mollie have warned him before contacting police if she had a chance to contact police, or would she just have done the right thing and called police? Would Cristhian, a violent predator, have given Mollie time to threaten him?

Why would Mollie recognize an illegal dairy farm worker connected with a former classmate?

I don't think she knew him per se, but I will say growing up in a similar background, one is familiar with nearly everyone around you. But I do not think she went with him willingly. He is a predator.

I want to go back to words the suspect uses. People who are suspected of lying and murder have a thin thread of truth in what they are saying.
Lets look at some of his words:
Earbud lap
jogging with her
U-turn
she grabbed her phone
blocked out
he chased her
looked down
he attacked her
remembered she was in the trunk
pulled up behind her
until he came to at an intersection

Is he lying? I say yes. But, how much is a "thread" of truth. .
My best guess about the truth in different phrases he used describing what happened after he stalked her... He pulled up behind her (I believe is all true). He chased her (all true). He was jogging with her (I think he may have caught up to her and took a bit to get his bearings before attacking). She grabbed her phone (I think she may have reached for it). He attacked her (all true). Blocked out memories (I think after it was all done and she was in the trunk, he may have just put it out of his mind for a while, until). He came to an intersection (all true). Looked down (unimportant, but probably true). Saw her earbud on his lap (probably saw the earbud, but not likely to be on his lap). Remembered she was in the trunk (most likely realized he had just passed a good place to dispose of her). Made a U-turn (probably true). What he said about taking her into the cornfield and covering her up was probably all true, or at least close to the truth.

This has reminded me a lot of what an old friend liked to say - "I never lie, but I sure kick the hxxx out of the truth some times."

The truth is, there's only two people who will ever really know how that night went down, and sadly, one of them isn't here to tell her tale.

Some of the theories posed over the last few weeks, including some of my own, may have inadvertently done an injustice to Mollie's character. We likely made her more or less than who she was. Whatever horrors transpired that night, Mollie did what Mollie could.

In my humble opinion.

The truth is, there's only two people who will ever really know how that night went down, and sadly, one of them isn't here to tell her tale.

Some of the theories posed over the last few weeks, including some of my own, may have inadvertently done an injustice to Mollie's character. We likely made her more or less than who she was. Whatever horrors transpired that night, Mollie did what Mollie could.

In my humble opinion.
She gave him a hell of a way to go, I think we can all agree. That was one fight. If she had even a second to try to get him away from her person.

In my humble opinion.

I'm fairly certain she fought. As her father said. That's why I stated yesterday that Jesse Matthews had a swollen jaw the day after Hannah Graham went missing. Field and dairy work doesn't usually result in facial injuries. We may never know, but I'd be curious what his face looked like the next day. He's a pretty boy and very invested in his looks.

In my humble opinion.
I think he may have had an accomplice.

Uhh.... not sure where you read any of those stories or if you truly want to know but my answer would be she wouldn't. And certainly not get in a car with him. Let alone a one night stand if that's what you mean. I must have completely missed those theories.

I'll try again. No, it has to do with him having the knowledge that corn won't be harvested until November. Therefore body will never be found or at least will be too late if found.

What would add weight; would be if the body had been moved to that location from
where she had been attacked. Forensics will play a big part in that; they will hopefully know exactly where the body has been at any stage, e.g. trunk, cornfield etc. Even after 5 weeks.

I've thought this as well. Do we know if his windows are tinted? I'd think someone else would be brought in for questioning. I also can't be certain she was taken to the field that same evening. So many questions I have.
I continue to believe that he perpetrated this crime alone. For me, this crime makes the most sense if only one person is involved. If there was another person involved, I would have expected his confession to throw him under the bus.

Uhh.... not sure where you read any of those stories or if you truly want to know but my answer would be she wouldn't. And certainly not get in a car with him. Let alone a one night stand if that's what you mean. I must have completely missed those theories.

If his account is accurate; then he probably introduced himself as follows: 'My name is Cristhian, my ex is friends with you on Facebook ..........'. That's providing they hadn't spoken before. Maybe Mollie was aware of him trying to pick up girls through word of mouth; she says 'I have a boyfriend, go away or I'll call the police'.

I don't think CR needed Google Maps at all. He knew Brooklyn like the 'back of his hand'. He's been working in Brooklyn for 4 years. He's been 'cruising' around the town; from comments made by friends and family he's shy, quite and doesn't drink; so that leaves a lot of time to 'roam' around Brooklyn.

The trial will more then likely be moved if the Defense don't feel that CR will get a fair trial because of the publicity / media coverage the case has received. The Prosecution would have to agree to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member