Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom line is; the less he declares; the more assistance he will receive.
I’ve done financial affidavits and had to produce many documents supporting my sworn income and debts.

He literally didn’t have to provide anything.

Could those attorneys be that daft to go on his word?

And the judge?

I don’t get how he avoiding answering his income the last 12 months

I still think it's because John Budd isn't the once being charged with Murder.
John Budd and CR are the same person, his attorneys know that and so does the court.

Just because you have an alias it doesn’t mean you can say John Budd worked but CR committed the murder so CR is exempt from answering any John Budd questions, it’s the same person

John Budd and CR are the same person, his attorneys know that and so does the court.

Just because you have an alias it doesn’t mean you can say John Budd worked but CR committed the murder so CR is exempt from answering any John Budd questions, it’s the same person
I know, but what I'm wondering is if the dairy farm unknowingly paid CR under a false name and SSN, isn't that money earned fraudulently? I don't think CR would get to claim income that was attained illegally. MOO

That said, I can't find any information on what happens to the funds in a situation like this, so I really don't know if CR could claim it or not.

I wonder if he was having a hard time remembering if he was answering questions as JB or CR? I agree with TS45 in that JB isn't the one being charged with murder.

I also wonder if JB's birthday is 1997 and CR worked under the table for the first three years he was here? It's hard to wrap my mind around living with so much deceit.

I wonder if he was having a hard time remembering if he was answering questions as JB or CR? I agree with TS45 in that JB isn't the one being charged with murder.

I also wonder if JB's birthday is 1997 and CR worked under the table for the first three years he was here? It's hard to wrap my mind around living with so much deceit.
I think it might've been in CR's best interest to have "blocked memories" from around 2010 on...

I know, but what I'm wondering is if the dairy farm unknowingly paid CR under a false name and SSN, isn't that money earned fraudulently? I don't think CR would get to claim income that was attained illegally. MOO

That said, I can't find any information on what happens to the funds in a situation like this, so I really don't know if CR could claim it or not.

Moo

The money was earned and paid to the same person, he was obligated to state the income he/JB made the last 12 months, it’s irrelevant that it was paid to JB, they are the same person.

I will try to look for an example.......

He’s not a split personality, lol

He only used a fake name to get hired

The town knew him as CR, IM knew him as CR, his FB is CR

JB was just a name on fake documents

And the court believes he has no money from working the last 4 years?

He lived for free, paid no child support and only had 270 for a car

Where did all his money go?

He doesn’t claim the last 12 months income

That whole affidavit is incorrect, don’t know how the judge let it pass
right, even if they knew they were going to okay the $5,000, they should have still made him submit a corrected application.

That's why I am also wondering if the farm paid him under the table?

If he was paid much at all. Yarrabee Farms provided housing and utilities. I bet he made less than $4/hr. He's probably not listed as father on the birth certificate.

It would be really interesting to see how the farm declared wages, taxes etc.

And the court believes he has no money from working the last 4 years?

He lived for free, paid no child support and only had 270 for a car

Where did all his money go?

He doesn’t claim the last 12 months income

That whole affidavit is incorrect, don’t know how the judge let it pass
The application does not ask him to list income for the last 12 months. It asks for income either he or anyone has in his household coming in.

oops...just noticed the spot up top where he left his income blank. I was focusing on the questions at the bottom.

Last edited:
Court documents for filing of expenses for PI and Financial Affadavit for
Appointment of Counsel.

>>snip

KWWL obtained these court documents in which Rivera claims that he is too poor to pay for this investigation on his own. In an affidavit showing Rivera's application for the court assistance, he states that he has no job, which we know is true following a news conference held last month at Yarrabee Farms where he once worked as a farmhand.

However, where the form asks how much money Rivera made in the last 12 months, it's blank.

Rivera also indicates he's not supporting any other family members and has no assets worth more than $100, including cash on hand, bonds, or collateral. It does state that he has a monthly car payment of nearly three hundred dollars.

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect requests money for private investigation

This post has his affidavit

The application does not ask him to list income for the last 12 months. It asks for income either he or anyone has in his household coming in.
The affidavit is a few pages back, it does ask and he doesn’t answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member