Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE was sloppy? Of course. Have you ever seen an investigation where LE wasn't sloppy at first? LE is just getting started, they don't know what has happened.
Exactly. The def atty is making it like LE didn't do their job while the other side of his mouth is talking about all the different agencies there and they found zip. It doesn't change his clients confession.

Courtney Crowder on Twitter
Where are Dalton Jack's cell tower records?
11:40 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"No, let's bring in his boss who's going to testify for him." "We tried to talk about his text messages with Jordyn Lamb, text messages with Mollie Tibbetts. Why on earth would you not bring up Dalton Jack's phone records if he truly worked in Dubuque until 7 pm."
11:41 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"You can infer from their lack of providing that evidence that it was damaging to them."
11:41 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

I don't understand continuing to come back to Dalton when their client has given them this sweatered Ninja story. Are they saying they don't believe his story either and are still trying to pin this on DJ? Or are they implying DJ WAS one of the ninjas? I don't understand this.
They were trying to say that Dalton and Felix were the sweater ninjas----

I am so confused on why they keep harping on the 11 hour interrogation being what "broke him down" He didn't admit to anything false. He lead them to the body so that worked for them. They didn't somehow tell him where the body was and then he gave in and said I know where the body is.. come on. That is the point of an interrogation to wear someone down to admit what they did. They have evidence to back up what he said and none of that was planted unless you believe he took the idea that he blacked out from the interviewer. That has nothing to do with what he did to Mollie.

"Where are Dalton Jack's cell phone records?" Prosecutor should address this and say, "We didn't present them because they aren't relevant. The defense had the ability to present these records. why didn't they?"

"They provided you evidence of one cell phone tower on Mollie Tibbetts?" Frese points to CBR. "What about his cell phone tower. Where are Dalton Jack's phone records?"
11:40 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Ill give Freese credit that is a valid point. Why they didnt do that I have no idea. But be careful what you wish for. After all it was perpetrators cell phone records that pin pointed him to the same location and had all the records of contact with the victim in the Mackenzie Lueck case. If they were to have gotten CBR cell phone records....why gee....I wonder where they would have pinged on July 18, 2018 at 8:30pm. It doesn't even take a 5th grader to do that math on that one.

The state cannot produce for you a video of CBR from the Sheriff's office to Mollie's body.
11:43 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese pointing out there's on video of CBR at the cornfield, no dash cam, no cellphone video. "We don't have that. Why not? I'll tell you why not. Because they had nothing for four weeks." Says investigators got excited and rushed to close the case.
11:45 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Their own client admitted on the stand he took them to her body. He didn't say police made me or told me where to go. So he is suggesting the police knew where her body was and drove him there and made him say he drove them to it?

With the phone records of Dalton again...ugh

1. As others here have brought out, the timing is not possible for the boyfriend to kill her.

2. With the faux masked men, Rivera removed a clothed body from the trunk. Yet, she is left stripped and clothing found 15-24 feet from her body

I am noticing the complete LACK of the ninja-story....The defense team undoubtedly were reading on line last evening. They know that story was a complete fiasco.

I was thinking that too last night, that they'd be scanning sm to see how his testimony went over with the general public to gauge how the jury probably reacted to it. I expect their realization was 'not so good'.

Ill give Freese credit that is a valid point. Why they didnt do that I have no idea. But be careful what you wish for. After all it was perpetrators cell phone records that pin pointed him to the same location and had all the records of contact with the victim in the Mackenzie Lueck case. If they were to have gotten CBR cell phone records....why gee....I wonder where they would have pinged on July 18, 2018 at 8:30. It doesn't even take a 5th grader to do that math on that one.
Yet, why didn't the defense then follow through and do it if it was critical? They never did.

Frese: You can't THINK he did this. You must KNOW. That's the difference.
@wqad
#MollieTibbetts

Okay, Good enough. I think people KNOW that he did this.

His car was seen stalking her, she was put in his trunk, and he carried her to the dump site where he covered her body with corn stalks. His shirt was so bloody he had to take it off.

People KNOW he did this.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"'I brought you here, didn't I?' Question mark. 'That means I did it, doesn't it?' Question mark." Says the State can fight the punctuation, meaning but it matters.
11:46 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

A confession needs to be more than, "I brought you here didn't I?" Defense says
11:46 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Why did they cut the corners that they cut?" Defense asks
11:47 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

CBR's story makes as much sense as the story "That an undocumented immigrant runs up alongside Mollie Tibbetts on a highway in broad daylight, gets angry and decides to stab her." defense says.
11:49 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Where are Dalton Jack's cell phone records?" Prosecutor should address this and say, "We didn't present them because they aren't relevant. The defense had the ability to present these records. why didn't they?"
This is exactly what I was asking. If they were as important as he claims why didn’t he put them into evidence. He said he had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice