Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Crowder on Twitter
They've presented no receipts, no tangible proof of Dalton's whereabouts, the defense says.
12:02 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

The connection between Dalton Jack and CBR is a high schooler who knew both the Tibbetts family and was a relative of CBR's girlfriend.
12:03 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese now talking about Dalton Jack, saying he still can't remember his actions on July 18th.
12:05 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

So the defense is going with ignore the ninjas and put all the eggs in the it Dalton Jack basket....even though we can't tell you how he did it, or that facts don't back up the claim. In fact they have nothing to back it up other than....we don't like Dalton Jack and we blame him for it. Spectacular defense team. Where did they go to law school? Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom.

I feel like by bringing up all these other men, it's basically showing that they don't even believe their client's "two masked men" theory. They just mentioned like four other men. They can't all be these masked guys.

Isn't he introducing new evidence? The text from Dalton Jack's phone that says he can't access his data, sent to Mollie, supposedly during the time period that the digital evidence shows her going 60 mph away from the first crime scene. I hadn't heard that before, that DJ sent this message to Mollie, and now the defense is saying that this was DJ trying to cover his tracks.

I want to add an astounding remark by the prosecution. He said Rivera claimed twhen he first saw her with the fake men they were heading INTO town. Prosecution slams them with the video of Rivera following Mollie going OUT of town.

I don't care how many ways they try to slice this, he is correct!! This to me was a bam moment.
I yelled it as I was watching him!
If I had a tomato throw I would. Neighbors hear me if I yell:D

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"Jamie Slife came in to testify because you needed to hear what she had to say. Law enforcement would not," Frese says. "Someone said [Pexa] was a 'maniac.' Someone said he had a torture room."
12:07 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
Now talking about Ron Pexa and testimony from his daughter. "Did (he) have anything to do with the demise of Mollie Tibbetts? We don't know." But they didn't look into him thoroughly. @KCCINews #bahenariveratrial
#bahenariveratrial
12:07 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Says law enforcement "took care of their own" because of Pexa's law enforcement experience. "Cristhian Bahena Rivera was taking care of his own" -- his ex-gf and his daughter.
@KCCINews #bahenariveratrial
12:08 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Talking about names of other men that they brought up throughout trial.

@KCCINews #bahenariveratrial
12:09 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Courtney Crowder on Twitter
Now pointing to the farmer who lives near the property who was an abuser. And then the guy who was mowing cemeteries at both locations. Continuing their pointing out of other suspects.
12:09 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App
https://twitter.com/hashtag/bahenariveratrial?src=hashtag_click

Was the interrogation 11 Hours or the defensive closing argument? Seems about the same length to me. Surely, he learned in law school he's going to lose the jury going on and on and on...about quite frankly a bunch of unsubstantiated nothings.

Okay, the jury must be confused by this Dalton Jack obsession.

The defendant got on the stand and told his heartfelt story of being victimised by two men in masks and sweaters.

One was named jack....but when asked if he was saying Dalton Jack was one of the masked men he said NO, I dont know who they were....

But they constantly focus on and target DJ, and blatantly accuse him of being the 'real killer.'

But they want to call his supervisor a liar and the investigators inept, and they want the jury to believe that Dalton left work early to come back to town and put on a ninja disguise.

And kill his girlfriend because he wanted to sleep with someone else....even though he and Mollie weren't married had no kids for custody battle, no property or joint accounts for financial issues, no reason why they couldn't just break up....so why would he kill her?

Isn't he introducing new evidence? The text from Dalton Jack's phone that says he can't access his data, sent to Mollie, supposedly during the time period that the digital evidence shows her going 60 mph away from the first crime scene. I hadn't heard that before, that DJ sent this message to Mollie, and now the defense is saying that this was DJ trying to cover his tracks.
They brought that text msg in. I remember them talking about it in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper