Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! As Brown mentions that these guys in sweaters and ski masks just show up out of no where in the middle of July, CBR and his attorneys all just look at the floor! LOL. Speaks volumes.

Right because 2 unknown men that want to frame him aren't at all concerned with being noticed looking out of place or suspicious at all? Walking down a country road in sweaters and masks (and in a part of the country where everyone knows everyone at that) would not at all be something anyone would find odd and draw unwanted attention to themselves.

"Where are Dalton Jack's cell phone records?" Prosecutor should address this and say, "We didn't present them because they aren't relevant. The defense had the ability to present these records. why didn't they?"
I was surprised the Prosecutor didn't pull CBR's phone records and match them with Mollie's records -- traveling in the car together. That's the investigation norm today as prevalent as phones are.

Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
"The evidence in this case, there's a mountain of it. It's overwhelming," Brown argues. "Cristhian Bahena Rivera took this woman's life. He took her. He committed the murder." @KCCINews #bahenariveratrial
12:44 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Mollie's no longer on this planet because of the defendant," Brown says. @KCCINews #bahenariveratrial
12:45 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brown says CBR is guilty and that's the only decision jurors should make. Alternates now being singled out.@KCCINews
[URL='https://twitter.com/CGothnerKCCI/status/1397972394472521736']12:46 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App[/URL]

"He took her'. Bingo. The immense entitlement and sexual obsession to just *TAKE* what he wanted. Thats the core of the whole crime that night. The covering/deciding what to do of the body had to be an after thought for him. I see it has he hand blinders on....He wanted her, He took her....anything else was collateral damage of his egotistical selfish need to just have whatever he deemed was for him.

Last edited:
I was surprised the Prosecutor didn't pull CBR's phone records and match them with Mollie's records -- traveling in the car together. That's the investigation norm today as prevalent as phones are.
If I remember correctly the warrant to get that info got messed up and by the time it was fixed the data was lost.

So everything is done until a verdict is reached, correct? Is there usually a heads up ahead of time when the verdict is reached and then there's a bit of time where people get back to the courthouse and we can tune in to hear it read?

AMEN!
Mollie is gone but her blood on that car and inside that car speaks! Her clothes and underwear strewn about that cornfield speak as to what she went through. Her decomposing body and the impression that left in the field speak. Her leathered skin, her hair, the slash in her check and the tooth that came out from that speak. Her chipped, cut bones and bra up to her neck with cut holes in it tell the story.
The stab hole in her SKULL speak...hear her!!
One person drove that black car that followed her and circled around over and over and over six times. One person fought with her on that road and stuffed her in the trunk. One person went to the the intersection that goes under the freeway and directly intersects with the cornfield road. One person took her out of the trunk and ripped her clothing off and stabbbed her to death. One person covered her in the cornstalks and left her for 5 weeks. Only one person confessed those thing s and only one person took police to her body...and he is SITTING RIGHT THERE!
<<points to him and sits down>>

that's what I would say...and throw in elements of sexual assault cuz we KNOW that's the part he will never say...that's the part he wants hidden...so bring it out in the light cuz it's true and because he hates for anyone to know.

You're hired.

JMO

I bet they st
So everything is done until a verdict is reached, correct? Is there usually a heads up ahead of time when the verdict is reached and then there's a bit of time where people get back to the courthouse and we can tune in to hear it read?
Now we wait, that is the hardest part. I wish we all could be a fly on the wall.

I know it's part of the defense's job, but I always hate when people say "Well this guy was a son, a father, and is so kind and caring." Lots of murderers and rapists are sons and fathers and are very kind to people around them because they live a double life. Also, people close to you may not always be 100% truthful and forthcoming about how you really are behind closed doors.

I like the Investigative Discovery series 'Evil Lives Here' for just that reason. My heart aches for some of the family members who have come to realize what their family member has been capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice