Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
Based on that I think its fair to conclude the last snapchat she sent the night before was sent at 9:45 pm. That would match up to around 10pm reported from the BF.

Im still trying to figure out if there are 3 brothers or 2 and why no reference to where the fiance was staying. Its important to know the whereabouts of everyone that was living with her at the time of her disappearance and the way I took it was all the brothers and fiance may have been staying at that 1 house.

So does this mean there are 3 total brothers? BF in Dubuque and 2 brothers in Ames

Or maybe bad reporting again. Maybe there was 2 in Ames but could have been 1 brother and his fiance.

"Jack said Tibbetts was dog-sitting at his house Wednesday, July 18, while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames."

Family, boyfriend of Mollie Tibbetts clear up misinformation surrounding case

From what I have seen, there are 3 brothers. I do not know if it’s correct that 2 were in Ames and 1 in Dubuque or if the 2 in Ames were the brother & fiancé?

BROOKLYN, Ia. — Jake Tibbetts is a big brother to a sister who is missing.

He answered the door of the family home in Brooklyn on Tuesday, his hair messy from a fitful night of sleep. His sister, Mollie Tibbetts, 20, was last seen six days ago, and agents from the FBI are now on the case.

“She had the biggest heart. If anyone needed it, she was willing to doing anything,” said Jake, 21. “She hated to be sad and hated (for) others to be sad.”

'She hated to be sad and hated others to be sad': Brotherly love for missing sister

Video of brother at link. Take note he speaks of Mollie in past tense....

I wonder if the brothers have been questioned about their whereabouts? I still wonder if there was a specific reason Mollie was staying with her boyfriend over the summer and not at mom’s house? Her relationship with each brother seems different and that’s all I can say without getting in trouble.

It pains me the brother uses past tense :(

He answered the door of the family home in Brooklyn on Tuesday, his hair messy from a fitful night of sleep. His sister, Mollie Tibbetts, 20, was last seen six days ago, and agents from the FBI are now on the case.

“She had the biggest heart. If anyone needed it, she was willing to doing anything,” said Jake, 21. “She hated to be sad and hated (for) others to be sad.”

'She hated to be sad and hated others to be sad': Brotherly love for missing sister

From what I have seen, there are 3 brothers. I do not know if it’s correct that 2 were in Ames and 1 in Dubuque or if the 2 in Ames were the brother & fiancé?

JMO
I agree based on this article that there were 3 total brothers. The BF and 2 other brothers. If article is right then the 2 other brothers were in Ames and they dont mention where the fiance was staying.

"Jack said Tibbetts was dog-sitting at his house Wednesday, July 18, while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames."

Family, boyfriend of Mollie Tibbetts clear up misinformation surrounding case

I'm confident any and all Family on both sides have been thoroughly questioned. It was reported early in that Mollie bounced between Mom and the BF's house. At 20 I am sure she would prefer to be at BF's as opposed to back with Mom and Brothers all summer. IMO

welp.....I would say he thinks she is no longer alive.

She like many people wear it all the time even asleep as it will track your sleep pattern

The FBI should be able to see Mollie's fitbit information by now. What will it tell them? Does it record gps location?

Older generation Fitbit's piggy-backed on your mobile device's gps functionality. And, yes, it could record your walk and map out suggest routes for you to walk.

Latest model Fitbits have built-in GPS which again is tracked/recorded to the fitbit app--accessible on your mobile device or via a web browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod