Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the boyfriend is acting weird at all. He's just directly providing information to the public, straight forward as can be, and is likely also in shock and desperately trying not to even consider the worst case scenario for the woman he loves. You never know how you'll act until you're IN the situation. Everyone reacts outwardly to their internal emotions differently.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to submit something online vs call? I know someone who was in the Waterloo area that week and would be traveling back to Chicago via I-80. He also stopped communicating with me after 5pm on Wednesday and I didn’t hear from him again until Saturday.

May be total coincidence but probably worth submitting since I don’t know him too well.

I tried to find a way for you to email but couldn’t can you please call 1 641-623-5679 I am sure you could remain anonymous. Thank you.

Crimestoppers report a tip Locate a Program

I'm sorry, but I have serious doubts that she went for a jog at or after 10pm, alone, in a rural area with not great lighting. If she's a routine runner, as it seems to be indicated that she is, this sounds extremely dangerous and unlikely. I'm still unclear on who actually, physically saw her last and when/where that was.

Brooklyn, IA is an incredibly safe town.
Brooklyn, IA Crime Rates & Statistics

So was Metamora Ohio. Nowhere is safe anymore. ABC news is reporting that ground searches are called off as they are now "pursuing other leads". I have no idea what that means. They also (along with everyone else) state that she was "last seen" at 10PM jogging. So, did someone SEE her jogging at 10PM that night? I don't understand AT ALLL why there is so much vagueness surrounding her disappearance.

Could she have taken the dogs out at 10pm, perhaps was running with them to tire them out and someone saw her and called that jogging? She might have felt safe to go out so late with the dogs with her.

If so, and the dogs were found at home, something might have happened to her in the morning since the red shirt she was going to wear that day seems to be missing. Did someone enter the house and took her? Did neighbours heàr dogs barking? How close are the neighbours?

Lot of assumptions I know!

I don't think the boyfriend is acting weird at all. He's just directly providing information to the public, straight forward as can be, and is likely also in shock and desperately trying not to even consider the worst case scenario for the woman he loves. You never know how you'll act until you're IN the situation. Everyone reacts outwardly to their internal emotions differently.
I didn’t see anything weird with him in that video at all.

The first thing I want to know is when is the last verifiable sighting of her alive independent of the boyfriend.

Also there is all of this talk about jogging but I haven’t read one source that says she was seen jogging the night she disappeared or seen any other evidence so far that points conclusively to jogging the night she disappeared. Red Herring?

I really hope you're not going to report someone just because they were driving through when she went missing. How many other random drivers should they investigate?
Does your coworker have a reason to update you on their whereabouts during a work trip? I think unless you have a VALID reason you need to stop.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to submit something online vs call? I know someone who was in the Waterloo area that week and would be traveling back to Chicago via I-80. He also stopped communicating with me after 5pm on Wednesday and I didn’t hear from him again until Saturday.

May be total coincidence but probably worth submitting since I don’t know him too well.

The lack of verifiable info..even from her own family, is rather mind-boggling to me. Where was she seen last? Who saw her????

It sounds like the last time anyone "saw" her was the Snapchat video that she sent her boyfriend at 10pm. It is confusing because some media reports say she went jogging after that, and some say she went jogging closer to 5-6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares