Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please carefully read Tricia's instructions at the above link, including:

You can bring over the info that is on the sex offender registry because it has all we need. Name, address, age, and offense.

Please DO NOT start digging up more info on the sex offender because you run the very high risk of naming innocent people who are, through no fault of their own, connected to this guy. Or, heaven forbid, you get into a search and all of a sudden you are looking up an innocent man with the same name as the perp and you inadvertently mix them up and before you know it, an innocent man's or woman's name is splashed out all over the Internet.

You have to be very careful when doing background searches. Just because it is public information does not give us the right to post it here on Websleuths.

Each situation is different and must be judged by the facts. Again, a very grey area.

Please post responsibly folks. If we determine that your post is not appropriate, it will be removed without further explanation.

Thank you.

Xavior lives alone with his mother who is disabled and not able to leave the home?
He doesn’t have any siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts or uncles to advocate for him?
Sounds like they found a clue to lead them to think he is no longer nearby. :(

Xavior lives alone with his mother who is disabled and not able to leave the home?
He doesn’t have any siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts or uncles to advocate for him?
Sounds like they found a clue to lead them to think he is no longer nearby. :(

He has an older brother who has been posting missing flyers etc on his FB. I just cannot understand why we have not heard from any family members at all. Did anyone look out for this little boy?

LE says they are confident X is no longer in the area. They must know something.

Xavior Harrelson missing for 6th day
Noting:

Agents with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation were seen leaving the trailer where Xavior lives with his mother. [Tues, Jun 1]

According to Iowa DCI agent Mitch Mortvedt, investigators continue to canvas Montezuma review footage from a dozen surveillance cameras.

JUN 1, 2021
Investigators return to missing boy’s trailer in Montezuma (kcrg.com)
[...]

According to television station KCCI, the investigators with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation visited the home again on Tuesday afternoon. Xavior’s mom lives in a corner lot at the Spruce Village trailer park. ...

According to two of Xavior’s middle school teachers, his mom has a disability and he does at least some of the caretaking for her.

[...]

NB, a neighbor who lives several homes away, told KCCI that he never saw Xavior wander far from home.

“I’ve actually never seen him leave the trailer court,” NB said. “He usually goes up and down here and cuts off right before that street up there.”

Mortvedt said that the investigators currently believe that Xavior is not in the area, and that they were confident they had looked everywhere an 11-year old might have gone on their own. ...

[...]

Mortvedt couldn’t say how many tips the DCI has received but said they needed more people to continue to call with any bit of information they might have.

“Unless we get more specific tips on where to search, we will focus on the investigative side of it,” Mortvedt said.

[...]

Ok this is weird. The neighbor never saw him?
On Xavior Harrelson's 11th birthday, nearly 400 volunteers join law enforcement to search for missing Montezuma boy
“Symantha Sutfin lives across the street from Xavior. She was one of the hundreds of community volunteers to show up to search for him.

"We got there the second the cops got there too," said Sutfin. "They came to the door talking about him...we had never seen him before, but we wanted to come out here today and just be able to help with anything."
I think the wording is just awkward. I think she meant she hadn’t seen him that day.

JUN 1, 2021
Investigators return to missing boy’s trailer in Montezuma (kcrg.com)
[...]

According to television station KCCI, the investigators with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation visited the home again on Tuesday afternoon. Xavior’s mom lives in a corner lot at the Spruce Village trailer park. ...

According to two of Xavior’s middle school teachers, his mom has a disability and he does at least some of the caretaking for her.

[...]

NB, a neighbor who lives several homes away, told KCCI that he never saw Xavior wander far from home.

“I’ve actually never seen him leave the trailer court,” NB said. “He usually goes up and down here and cuts off right before that street up there.”

Mortvedt said that the investigators currently believe that Xavior is not in the area, and that they were confident they had looked everywhere an 11-year old might have gone on their own. ...

[...]

Mortvedt couldn’t say how many tips the DCI has received but said they needed more people to continue to call with any bit of information they might have.

“Unless we get more specific tips on where to search, we will focus on the investigative side of it,” Mortvedt said.

[...]
cda9ced6-f50e-47ac-a6ad-8247ae9782d4-xavio_harrelson_9-jpeg.298969

The quoted link to kcrg.com (ABC affiliate) includes a news video. In that video I noticed three things:

1. They aired the same two photos as shown in the missing person flyer above^. However the TV broadcast had a wider view of the closet that X is standing in front of showing all empty hangers and a lot of them. I didn't notice that looking at the flyer, but it looked really odd in the wider view and caught my attention. This is a screenshot from ~2:26 in the video
Screenshot_20210602-110657_Firefox.jpg

2. There is no handicap ramp on the trailer home they live in.

3. At ~2:28 the reporter says that the call to report X missing was made by "HIS friend's mom". IOW it sounds like the call was not made by X's own mother or anyone in his household, but another child alerted their parent that X is missing?

All JMO

I have another question. X allegedly went missing about 11:30AM on Thursday May 27 when he went outside to ride his bike. Wasn't this a school day? They interviewed his teachers, they sat side by side without masks. So why wasn't X in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381