Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's very telling that the alleged sting incident in Feb 2022 involving SH (and another unnamed woman) did not result in an arrest until Oct 31....

Is the meth case a gamble to apprehend/hold in an attempt to bargain with SH for info about Xavior's death?

I've long believed two women know exactly how and why a 10-year-old child ended up deceased in a soybean field. MOO

This happened in February of 2022 and a warrant was served later in the year. She waved a preliminary hearing and will be arraigned on December 16 for the charges.

So - do you all want me to keep track of these hearings for Harrelson?

TIA!

I heard an alleged voicemail from Xavior's mother a year ago, where she claimed she "had nothing to do" with her son's disappearance but "the truth would come out"? I don't know how much can be read into this, especially if she's addled from drug abuse, but it does suggest she knows more than she's letting on?

So - do you all want me to keep track of these hearings for Harrelson?

TIA!
Thanks @ Niner for your offer. Since the charge of attempting to sell meth to an undercover officer in Feb of this year is not related to XH, I don't think it is necessary at this time. TBH, I don't think there will be much reporting about these charges. If you want to follow an Iowa case, perhaps tracking the separate trials for the two teen defendants charged with killing their HS teacher Nohema Graber:

Thanks @ Niner for your offer. Since the charge of attempting to sell meth to an undercover officer in Feb of this year is not related to XH, I don't think it is necessary at this time. TBH, I don't think there will be much reporting about these charges. If you want to follow an Iowa case, perhaps tracking the separate trials for the two teen defendants charged with killing their HS teacher Nohema Graber:

Okay sounds good. I will check out this other case. Thanks!

just my opinion, and I haven't read the full case, but I notice a lot of people who don't have an actual defense like to fall back on lines like "one day the truth will get out"

just my opinion, and I haven't read the full case, but I notice a lot of people who don't have an actual defense like to fall back on lines like "one day the truth will get out"
And generally that truth doesn’t bode well for the proclaimer. Cause otherwise, why not just say what the truth is? If my child was killed, nothing would be cryptic. The truth would be out and I would be fighting mad.

This happened in February of 2022 and a warrant was served later in the year. She waved a preliminary hearing and will be arraigned on December 16 for the charges.
In my world we call this: leverage.
i hope they twist the screws to get the truth.

SH is not a perfect person, there's little doubt about that. But knowing that she was the first person LE scrutinized, is she really clever enough to mastermind anything? I mean, clearly she can't mastermind selling meth... Methinks if she had anything to do with this LE would have her cuffed and stuffed by now.

SH is not a perfect person, there's little doubt about that. But knowing that she was the first person LE scrutinized, is she really clever enough to mastermind anything? I mean, clearly she can't mastermind selling meth... Methinks if she had anything to do with this LE would have her cuffed and stuffed by now.
I think it’s possible she was involved but due to her disability unlikely that she acted alone.

Very strange SH was released within hours of arrest (no bond) given the three corresponding arrest warrants dated 6/27/22 were all written with bonds set at $25K, $5K, and $10K.

Title: STATE VS SARAH KAY HARRELSON
Case: 05771 FECR360455 (POLK)

Charges Speedy Trial:
CountOriginal ChargeOffense DateCharge ClassAdjudicationAdjudication ChargeAdjudication Class
01CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION02/03/2022CLASS B FELONY
02CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION02/02/2022CLASS C FELONY
03FAILURE TO AFFIX DRUG STAMP02/03/2022CLASS D FELONY

Very strange SH was released within hours of arrest (no bond) given the three corresponding arrest warrants dated 6/27/22 were all written with bonds set at $25K, $5K, and $10K.

Title: STATE VS SARAH KAY HARRELSON
Case: 05771 FECR360455 (POLK)

Charges Speedy Trial:
CountOriginal ChargeOffense DateCharge ClassAdjudicationAdjudication ChargeAdjudication Class
01CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION02/03/2022CLASS B FELONY
02CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION02/02/2022CLASS C FELONY
03FAILURE TO AFFIX DRUG STAMP02/03/2022CLASS D FELONY
Not strange at all for Iowa currently.

I think it’s possible she was involved but due to her disability unlikely that she acted alone.
I think she knows what happened.Accidental or voluntary, she knows what happened to HER son, to XAVIOR! The shouting that night and then the silence speaks volumes into the tragedy that enfolded that night! Not shedding any tears for her….

From the MSM link above, there's an unnamed woman that was also involved with the meth sting operation last Feb -- IMO, most likely SH's ride and die bff. IMO, good chance this is the same party that could have assisted a disabled friend take a short drive to a soybean field.

According to court documents, Harrelson and another woman attempted to sell the undercover officer meth in February of 2022 in Des Moines.

A warrant was requested and served later in the year.

Harrelson will be arraigned in court on December 16 for the charges. The court received Harrelson's waiver of a preliminary hearing.

I shall shorten this up...

Friday, December 16th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 8:30am CT) - IA – Xavior Christopher-Tyler Harrelson (10) (went missing May 27, 2021, last seen at 11am riding his bike near his home, Montezuma, found on Sept. 30, 2021 by a farmer tending his bean crop near 110th Street & Ewart Road, about 4 miles from Xavior's home; id confirmed on Oct. 15, 2021; his birthday was May 30, 2021).
*Sarah Kay Harrelson (42/now 43) arrested & charged (10/31/22) with 2 counts of controlled substance violation & 1 count of failure to affix drug stamp. Bond @ $10K, $5K & $25K.
Criminal complaint filed on 6/24/22. Bond set at $10K, $5K & $25K. 11/1/22 Update: initial appearance. Public defender appointed. PCJ booking. Pretrial release level IV. Appointment for counsel/Financial statement. Appearance by Joseph S. Danielson & Valorie K. Wilson. 11/9/22: Waiver of preliminary hearing by Valorie Wilson. Arraignment hearing on 12/16/22 # 8:30am. Waiver of preliminary, bond continued.
5/29/21: About 100 law enforcement officials arrived in Montezuma Saturday, and the search for missing 10-year-old Xavior Harrelson intensified, both on the ground & in the air. The FBI worked alongside state & local law enforcement, searching around Spruce Village Mobile Home Park where the boy was last seen Thursday to nearby Diamond Lake County Park. Officers used all-terrain vehicles & a drone as the search area expanded, but officials did not disclose any new information about the nature of the boy's disappearance.
5/30/21: The search area has expanded from a half-mile from Harrelson's home to a one-mile radius on Sunday. Law enforcement spent the first three days of their investigation searching areas around town as well as Diamond Lake. Investigators have located “nothing of value” so far in their search efforts which led them to expand the search area, said Mitch Mortvedt, the assistant director of the Iowa DCI. Mortvedt said law enforcement is limited to information it can release, but he told media on Sunday the law enforcement don't have "solid information" whether Harrelson left his home on a bike. He said there are not currently any persons of interest in the disappearance. The search continued Sunday for missing Xavior. Sunday, May 30 is Harrelson's 11th birthday. More than 350 volunteers & 125 law enforcement officers were involved in today's search, along with several Sheriff's offices, Iowa DCI, and the FBI.
6/3/21: On the last night Xavior was known to have been at home, neighbors across Spruce Village say they heard a heated argument with loud shouting coming from the trailer. According to several witnesses, verbal fights were not unusual in the home. In hindsight, residents wonder whether the argument they heard May 26 had any role in the boy's disappearance. Kevin Kautzer & his family are Xavior's next-door neighbors, and Kautzer's daughter played & rode bikes with Xavior every day. "There was a huge fight about 8pm between Xavior & his mom, and they were shouting back & forth," he said. "Couldn't really tell what it was about, but it was really heated & it went on about 20 minutes." Some of the first calls Xavior's mom made to friends acknowledged that she didn't see him Thursday morning, according to the accounts of those friends. Samantha Rix was one of those friends who received a call from Xavior's mom Thursday afternoon, reporting that her son was gone. Rix says the mother -- whose name has not been made public in relation to the search -- refused to report her son's disappearance to police. So Rix did so herself Thursday night. But by the time she started leading a search effort the evening of May 27, she estimates Xavior could have been missing for 20 hours. Investigators continue to say it's not clear whether the disappearance was some kind of youthful accident or a criminal act. The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Department today asked residents in Montezuma to check whether any home security cameras may have footage to help in the search.
9/1/21: Timeline of what's happened so far in the search to find him: May 27: Xavior is last seen. May 28: The FBI joins the search for Xavior. May 30: Xavior's 11th birthday. A group of nearly 400 people searches for Xavior in the Montezuma community. June 2: The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office puts out a call for residents to check surveillance video for any sign of Xavior. June 4: The FBI publishes a website for the public to submit tips, videos & pictures. June 9: The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office puts up a $15,000 reward for any information about Xavior's disappearance. With help from the community, that fund will increase greatly. RELATED: Xavior Harrelson reward fund surpasses $22,000; benefit concert planned. June 29: A benefit concert is held to raise money to find Xavior. More than $5,000 is raised. July 26: A prayer vigil is held for Xavior. Those in the crowd wear orange, Xavior's favorite color. The reward fund surpasses $30,000. August 27: The reward is more than $36,000.
9/9/21: Currently a large law enforcement presence & search crews with dogs in Fox Forest, which is right outside of Montezuma, where Xavior lived. A source said that the search was winding down Thursday afternoon & there are no plans to return to the area.
9/30/21 Update: The body of an adolescent has been found near the hometown of a missing 11-year-old Montezuma boy, an Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation official confirmed Thursday evening. The clothing on the body was consistent with what Xavior was wearing when he was last seen on May 27, Mitch Mortvedt, assistant director of the DCI, said at a news conference shortly after discovery of the remains. The gender was not confirmed. Confirming the identity of the body could take eight weeks or more, Mortvedt said. However, officials did notify Xavior's family of the discovery. The discovery prompted a heavy police presence near the town of about 1,500 people in Poweshiek County. A farmer tending to his bean crop near 110th Street & Ewart Road, about 4 miles from Xavior's home, found the body in a nearby field, authorities said.
10/15/21 Update: Officials confirmed the human remains found in rural Poweshiek County late last month are those of Xavior Harrelson, the 10-year-old boy who disappeared from Montezuma on May 27, 2021. The remains were discovered in a rural area about three miles from Montezuma on September 30, 2021.
10/19/21: Federal officials executed a search warrant at a home in New Sharon on Tuesday, with state investigators tagging along since the man involved has a connection to Xavior. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives searched a home at 104 South Elm Street in New Sharon. The search warrant was executed at around 6:45am, according to the Mahaska County Sheriff’s Office. The search was related to an investigation stemming from federal firearms charges filed against James Lowe in July. Lowe was charged with possession of a National Firearms Act firearm not registered to the possessor after a vehicle he was driving was found to allegedly contain a sawed-off shotgun. The firearm discovery was made after Iowa County Sheriff’s deputies found Lowe and his vehicle in Marengo on May 29. The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation initially said that the search was related to the Xavior case. A DCI official later clarified that state agents were present “to assist if there would be anything related to Xavior’s case. To say it is directly related would not be accurate.” The Iowa DCI said that no direct evidence related to Harrelson’s death & disappearance was found during Tuesday’s search.
11/9/21 Update: Investigators with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigations say they may not release the cause of his death. This in part because Harrelson’s death is still an active criminal investigation.
11/15/22 Update: Sarah Harrelson, the mother of Xavior, will be arraigned next month on drug charges. Court records show Harrelson & another woman tried to sell methamphetamine to an undercover officer in February, 2022 in Des Moines, but authorities didn’t serve a warrant until Halloween. Harrelson will be arraigned in court on 12/16/22 for the charges. The court received Harrelson's waiver of a preliminary hearing. Is on pretrial released from custody Level 4 on 11/1/22.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back