ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't just bring prisoners on public transportation if that's what you're suggesting. From a pure liability perspective, no commercial airplane is going to just accept him as a passenger.

Friends, this isn't the mastermind of an accounting fraud. This is someone accused of murdering 4 people with a knife at close range stabbing them all multiple times. He's not going to sit in the exit row chatting with grandma about his PhD thesis, complaining about babies crying on the plane.

I hate to break it to everyone, but law enforcement is not the most efficient group around and sometimes they just have to put an arrested allegedly violent and dangerous person on a dinky little plane that needs an occasional pitstop.
That is no dinky plane. That’s an older private charter jet, no one is mistaking it for one owned by royal family or whatever, but that plane has leather seats and some goodies. That is as much luxury travel as BH has ever done. I was well into my 30s before I was on private.

Before you call public defenders lazy, you should look into how many cases they are assigned. I carry about 20-30 active cases at any point. The average public defender in my small state has over 150 assigned. There is a physical limit to the work you can do on each case if the state keeps assigning you new cases with deadlines just considering the hours in the day. Not to mention they are then paid less than school teachers for thankless work for (often) bad people.
Agree 100%, that is a vocation. Hard exhausting unrelenting work for low money.

Honestly, from all aspects - both efficiency and security - the way they're doing this makes no sense to me. MOO.

The moscow/pullman airport has a runway of 7,000 feet. I'm not sure about the airport he departed from, but I imagine it's even smaller. Larger jets require much more runway length to land and takeoff. They most likely did not want to move BK through a major metro area.

I find the number of posts about it troubling. It seems very paparazzi-like and isn't particularly related to the crime/sleuthing/legal process. Moo of course, you do you.
A crime like this makes people curious about a lot. There are thousands of things on here people are curious about. When my children fly I track their flight. When a plane fly's over my house, I look to see what and who's it is. I've been watching this crime from the get go, and this is something I like to keeps tabs on. I love aviation and it's probably something millions in the aviation life do. If you don't, you do you....

Regarding court ordered gag put on case in the state of Idaho.....

Will reporters tweets be released via live steam daily as the trial commences? A little confused about the gag order and its duration.

Anyone know where I can find story of Bryan and his boss in front of all the students about grading problems. Please threads moving to fast. Thank you.
Is this what you're looking for?

Stinchfield said his professor allowed the students to argue for better grades at one point in the semester to get a "courtroom experience."

"He brought in Bryan, and he was like, 'alright, go at him,'" Stinchfield said. "And he had Bryan stand up. And a few people were on his side because they wanted to keep their high grades... but for the most part, it was like half of a 150-person class just asking these real critical questions."

Anyone know where I can find story of Bryan and his boss in front of all the students about grading problems. Please threads moving to fast. Thank you.
The story was in the last couple of threads. Threads are flying by. It was in an interview given by a fellow student in his class, a male, who was impressive. You would likely find the interview on YouTube but it was approved here.
I see someone else has posted the story for you.

Brian Entin is currently live on twitter from Pullman-Moscow airport. He has confirmed that BK is en route in a "single prop small plane owned by Washington Police" and is currently over Wyoming. I can't quote a source as it's a live.
"He's kind of over Yellowstone now" according to his producer

Moscow suspect Bryan Kohberger changed title of Hyundai Elantra five days after murders​

According to a public records request, Kohberger transferred a Pennsylvania title to a Washington title on Nov. 18.

WHITMAN COUNTY, Wash. — Bryan C. Kohberger, a suspect in the murders of four University of Idaho students, changed his title of his white 2015 Hyundai Elantra five days after the stabbings took place.
According to a public records request filed by KTVB, Kohberger, 28, transferred the title of the Elantra from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which was registered on April 20, 2022, to Whitman County, Washington, on Nov. 18, 2022. Registering a vehicle in another state requires new plates.

Regarding court ordered gag put on case in the state of Idaho.....

Will reporters tweets be released via live steam daily as the trial commences? A little confused about the gag order and its duration.
From my understanding and I asked my mom who's an attorney, the gag order is basically in place to prevent members of the case to speak publicly about the case outside of the courtroom.

I find the number of posts about it troubling. It seems very paparazzi-like and isn't particularly related to the crime/sleuthing/legal process. Moo of course, you do you.
bbm
Personally I have no problem with it at all.
It gives some of us something to discuss whilst we wait, and it does have something to do with Bryan's case.
I certainly am in agreement with the bolded.

Hoping in advance that the PCA will be fully revealed to the public, I think we (& the family of the victims and the accused !) deserve to know why BK is in custody ?
All my opinion.

Before you call public defenders lazy, you should look into how many cases they are assigned. I carry about 20-30 active cases at any point. The average public defender in my small state has over 150 assigned. There is a physical limit to the work you can do on each case if the state keeps assigning you new cases with deadlines just considering the hours in the day. Not to mention they are then paid less than school teachers for thankless work for (often) bad people.
How do you keep motivated and focused?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member