ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why but this gives me anxiety. IMO BK may be thrilled by the game of now showing he is smart enough to get away with murder. Makes me think of OJ Simpson case. The trial may be the stage he has wanted all along …… with book to follow. Ugh

I wonder if BK planned his defence team? Jmvho…

I thought I heard Brian Entin say that the jail is going to try to accommodate BK's vegan diet. Can anyone else confirm?

If so, that makes me livid.
Accommodating any inmate's wants makes me angry. Prisoners here have it way better in jail than they do at home IMO (husband is a corrections officer). However, vegan diet can consist of PBJs for life. I doubt he will be eating gourmet meals.

How much time was between the stops? Could the first one be real and the second one be to get a look at his hands?
That could be. Everyone is saying since the body cams didn't get a good look at his hands, it wasn't really instigated by the FBI. IDK...maybe they weren't looking for body cam footage, only the officers getting a good look they could report on. Even just scoping out everything. Maybe they didn't know when an arrest might occur and they wanted to see what was inside the car.

I don’t know why but this gives me anxiety. IMO BK may be thrilled by the game of now showing he is smart enough to get away with murder. Makes me think of OJ Simpson case. The trial may be the stage he has wanted all along …… with book to follow. Ugh
IMO this is nothing like the OJ trial.

The OJ trial was 25 years ago and DNA evidence was a fairly new concept. I feel like jurors today are much more accepting of DNA and, in fact, expect it to be presented at trial. If BK left DNA evidence at the crime scene or they found it at his apartment or in his car, he’s toast. Also, BK is a non-famous white guy not on anyone’s radar for anything - I find it difficult to believe that jurors (even those who do not trust LE) would think that LE would go out of their way to frame him or plant DNA evidence.

I get it, I understand exercise/ something to do, rights- but it kind of feels like a conflict of interest or something to let people in jail bulk up. Aren’t these the last people we want to have gigantic muscles? JMO

Iirc prisons have banned weight lifting but have allowed exercise equipment, jails are short term so they probably never had weight lifting.

Jmo

Sure they are trained to put themselves in harm's way. But it shouldn't be needlessly so.

One of the most dangerous things a traffic cop can do is randomly stop a car that ends up being driven by a fleeing murderer, who can over react in that situation. If a cop knows the driver could be a fleeing felon they will take precautions and do a Felony Stop. They wait for back up, have weapons drawn and make the driver exit the vehicle, hands over head, walking g backwards.

If this rumour is true, the FBI asked these traffic cops to walk up alone to a car, being driven by a mass murderer, who may be very scared or upset about being stopped. That is an unnecessary danger, because the cops were going to arrest him when he got to PA. Who cares if they check his hands a day or 2 later?

It really bothers me.
Especially considering they determined he was so dangerous as to require a no-knock 3am SWAT team arrest just a couple of weeks later. MOO

The truth, however, will be proven with experts like this. I think Bryan was a killer before he was a criminologist. He chose that major to satiate his urges. At first I thought it was a fame thing and let’s taunt the cops etc. But now I think it was purely him just giving into his long held urges to murder people.
I agree completely because at the "end of the day" and "with all things considered", I feel this is the only plausible reason. I believe he just had a thirst for blood and was born a killer. We shall see as more is released that may change my mind but to brutally massacre 4 people, IMO, you would have to be "born a cold-blooded killer"

Last edited:
I can see how that would make sense, as being in the field would be enough of a challenge, let alone having people suggest you're in it for sinister reasons. Of course she'll defend herself - we here on WS should get it! :D
In the interview I watched, the interviewer did not suggest that O Toole was in it for sinister reasons. The interviewer suggested that BK might have gone into the field for sinister reasons

pat brown ( profiling with Pat brown) was more candid on this topic - could murderers be motivated to study these kinds of fields to gain insights or do personal research

but yes I fully understand why some might get defensive

Last edited:
The PCA/warrant info will be very interesting. Maybe there is the proverbial mountain of evidence, or we'll find out that it is not overly strong and whisper stops were to gather evidence to bolster it.
LE has all along played this close to the vest, Idaho, Fry et al. can claim otherwise but the FBI is leading things up. (technically they could also make the case that Federal crime were committed).
Agreed. IMO, PCA will not disclose all evidence they have and I’d say they have a strong case and are still investigating. I believe we all already know this. Got to repeat myself, ID LE, FBI and ID state police have done a terrific job in identifying a suspect.

I think most alleged murderers or convicted murderers look pretty normal- people have commented on his eyes, but if you did not know he was being accused of murder, I don't think his eyes would be considered "dead" or "weird". He looks normal to me: I really hate the thought he could be the monster that committed this horrible crime. It really shakes your faith (if we have any faith left) in humanity, when someone like this young man could have committed such a horrendous crime. I think a jury will initially have to get past how normal he looks, and his impressive educational background. He will be dressed in a suit- for all intents and purposes looking like co-counsel! His attorneys are going to play up all of his great qualities while victim-shaming the decedents-- you know how it goes- they are going to make those young women (especially the women), look like all they did was party- had all kinds of people in the house- blah blah blah. Get ready.
If the evidence against him is as strong as it's made out to be, the only things that will do him any good are an expert in jury selection and a stupid judge.

I have no idea if the traffic stops in IN were to collect photos of injuries, but I’m baffled by everyone who says there would be no evidence of a cut 7 weeks after the injury occurred.

Has anyone here not witnessed an angry red scar that appears after a deep cut or surgical wound has healed shut? Nobody here has a scar from a childhood wound? A superficial mark from a scratch may not be visible 7 weeks after the injury, but deep cuts leave visible scars that last a lifetime.

IMO, it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for the perp to have inadvertently cut themself with the murder weapon during the commission of the crime. By all accounts it was an incredibly bloody scene and it’s likely that all parts of the murder weapon became blood covered and slippery - not hard to imagine perp losing their grip and injuring themselves.
Yeah, but you can't tell me definitively a scar on his right hand came from the crime. It could be an old scar. Any scars would need to be fully documented before being hurled into a PCA. If LE didn't have full info on any scars or cuts on his hand, that is a massive slippery slope to be standing on. JMO

IF, big IF, LE did pull BK over to look for injuries, I think one of the victims had a good sized sample of skin under their fingernails. Enough of a sample that one could feel certain it left a mark.

I understand that but you know these days, especially in high profile cases like this, for the defense it is no hold-barred. They will do anything which includes defiling and disgracing the victims- dragging them thru the mud. Sometimes that kind of "defense" works, most times not.
Yeh victims murdered in the middle of the night in their beds asleep who don’t have any ties to the perp other than MAYBE serving him at a restaurant (not sure if that’s even been confirmed) - i don’t think trying to smear them in ANY way would work out well AT ALL for the defense. It would only hurt them. The jury would likely be completed repulsed by it. Hopefully they don’t go down that road….

(Yes it’s possible he asked one of the girls out and she said no, but that’s her right. They can’t use the whole she was in my class and flirted with me constantly blah blah blah angle - which of course is BS too- So? You see what mean…)

How much time was between the stops? Could the first one be real and the second one be to get a look at his hands?
They said about an hour. I personally don't think that the first traffic stop resulted in a second for more information... I don't have an opinion as to why there were two stops...If the DNA evidence they had came from blood, then the logical assumption is that he was cut himself and on his hands while stabbing, so it would make sense that they would want a look at his hands...Both Fox and NY Post are reporting the stop was requested by FBI.

with all the attention given in the media about cuts and bruises on his hands/arms, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being acquitted if there aren’t any.
Don't they have DNA tying him to the scene, car on video, evidence of prior stalking etc? That is pretty damning even if he doesn't have cuts 7 weeks later. I'm interested to see PCA but LE seems extremely confident this is their man

if BK really did kill those four students, I am sure he can’t even hear people talking to him or the noise around him. I’m sure his mind is consumed with pictures in his head of the horrible things he has done. I can’t imagine this not haunting him the rest of his life. It is so demonic.
If he did kill them, he could be a psychopath and his emotional state or lack of will be so far removed from what any sound minded person can imagine. He could be re-running that night in his head for pleasure or he could be thinking about the Vegan food options in prison, or just wondering about a TV show he is missing... IMO he believes he’ll be exonerated whether guilty or not because I think he believes he’s the smartest guy on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20