ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, I understand exercise/ something to do, rights- but it kind of feels like a conflict of interest or something to let people in jail bulk up. Aren’t these the last people we want to have gigantic muscles? JMO
Wouldn't be a good look if they all suffered from wasting either though I hear you.

How much time was between the stops? Could the first one be real and the second one be to get a look at his hands?
I had the same thought, the first one was FBI directed and the
What if.....the ISP's were really FBI agents?
I believe it is totally possible, that would explain putting an 'innocent, unknowing LE' in jeopardy.

MOO

US experts should hopefully be able to opine but the gag order concerns me… I would worry that if leaks happen before or during the trial which they almost always do that this will give BK’s defence team grounds for a mistrial.. Any thoughts on this?

Exactly. He likes such images - hence the reason he chose that field - to satiate his desire to actually DO such things. Hence his favorite quote….
his favourite quote (from the year book) was “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.", so it doesn’t mention not acting something like you said in your previous reaction.

not a big deal but i thought i’d mention it before it starts leading it’s own life!

The PCA/warrant info will be very interesting. Maybe there is the proverbial mountain of evidence, or we'll find out that it is not overly strong and whisper stops were to gather evidence to bolster it.
LE has all along played this close to the vest, Idaho, Fry et al. can claim otherwise but the FBI is leading things up. (technically they could also make the case that Federal crime were committed).

What Federal crime do you think might have been committed?

I thought I heard Brian Entin say that the jail is going to try to accommodate BK's vegan diet. Can anyone else confirm?

If so, that makes me livid.
Eh, really not a good look if they don't IMO... BK could go on a hunger strike which no one wants. It's not like he went vegan just to annoy the prison. I doubt it will be gourmet meals, probably beans and a vegetable.

I currently have a monster cut on my leg, walked into something on Christmas morning. So I am on 11 days, and it is still angry, scabbed, and needs to be covered with a big band aid. I am already thinking about how I will need sunblock on the area come summertime because the area will be fresh skin. I don’t anticipate it being healed for weeks at the earliest. So yes, I believe wounds could still be visible.
I'm truly hopeful if LE was looking for a wound that had not healed that they have a large amount of his blood at the scene. Fingers crossed.

That could be. Everyone is saying since the body cams didn't get a good look at his hands, it wasn't really instigated by the FBI. IDK...maybe they weren't looking for body cam footage, only the officers getting a good look they could report on. Even just scoping out everything. Maybe they didn't know when an arrest might occur and they wanted to see what was inside the car.
Could have also been a couple of curious LEs who somehow found out about the surveillance and wanted to get a first-hand look at the alleged perp so they could have bragging rights...

his favourite quote (from the year book) was “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.", so it doesn’t mention not acting something like you said in your previous reaction.

not a big deal but i thought i’d mention it before it starts leading it’s own life!
Yes! Thankyou

My mind remembered what it wanted to Remember

I think someone commented maybe the one I’m saying. Aghhhhh now everyone will misremember

I’ll go and delete

Here’s to my mind : /

IF, big IF, LE did pull BK over to look for injuries, I think one of the victims had a good sized sample of skin under their fingernails. Enough of a sample that one could feel certain it left a mark.
But surely he would have had on long sleeves and gloves if he had planned to prevent DNA from being deposited?

News Nation is reporting that Kohberger switched the registration information and vehicle license plates on his Hyundai Elantra days after the murders were committed:

He should have driven that thing down a boat ramp somewhere. BK not as smart as he thought he was.
What are the chances this fool had the murder weapon stashed, say, under the spare tire for the trip home. Couldn't risk mailing it, couldn't fly with it, so he drove it to PA to stash it at Mom and Dad's...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member