ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question folks. Check out this vid of the vigil for the four victims. If it doesn't start at the mark, go to 7:19 in the video. Look at LH corner, between the girl with the bright blue coat, and the bald man. Does that fella walking across the screen, look familiar?

KTVB Channel 7 "University of Idaho candlelight vigil remembers 4 students killed"
Absolutely! This has been on my mind along with many other things regarding this case. It is not uncommon for a suspect to want to interject themselves in the case. Monitoring the progress, researching, obsessing even after the fact. I would be willing to bet he might have even been watching this thread. Terrifying.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this will ever be officially confirmed. I would imagine that LE was monitoring the vigil closely. If this was in fact Kohberger, I would think that LE Will be able to tell by cell phone pings etc.
Which brings me to another point. What will his cell phone reveal? This guy does not seem to have any current friendships or relationships other than with his family. Who was he talking to? Did he have a burner phone? Did he leave his cell phone at home the night of the murders? We know he had what we would assume to be pretty extensive knowledge of how the criminal justice system works so it would make sense that he took all the precautions. JMO

Affidavit: (KNIFE SHEATH) I also noticed what appeared to be a tan leather knife sheath laying on the bed next to Mogen's right side. The sheath was later processed and "Ka-Bar" "USMC" and the United States Marine Corps eagle glob and anchor insignia stamped on the outside of it.

Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson
·
9m

Affidavit: The State Lab later located a single source of male DNA left on the button snap of the knife sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member