ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that the knife sheath would be near the first person killed...unless it fell off the suspects belt loop later, but doubtful. I'm sure someone has asked and this is circumstantial because you probably can buy a Marine Ka-Bar places, but were BK or any of his immediate family in the Marines?
Probably fell out of his pocket?

He was in highschool marine core or something like that. Sorry no idea why this bolded lol

I had to read the PCA 2 times and all I can saw is that I am blown away by all the evidence against BK. They don't just have some random DNA, they've got a mountain. That makes me feel so much more confident that he is going all the way down.

The surviving roommates, I can't even begin to imagine the mental anguish, especially DB, must be feeling right now. She literally encountered walking, breathing EVIL and survived. I hope they are receiving all the support and counseling possible.

Reading this has disturbed me greatly. I must process for awhile, but I'm glad to see some of the evidence they have against BK. He certainly wasn't the smartest guy in the room, only in his own mind.

MOO
100%.

My heart's breaking again for all of them. And the surviving roommates..I wish that the internet would stop critiquing their reactions. They went through hell.

I don't think so. She got the order at 4 am and was still on TikTok as of 4:12 am. The dog barking and whimpering is heard 5 minutes later (4:17).
This...I dont understand, seems to totally contradict the LE timeline.
A Door Dash delivery at 4am stands out more than almost anything else talked about here!

So much to try and read here...was this said to D?

Actually not the knife just a sheath for a knife and like you also wrote D claims to have seen someone dressed in black 5'10"-6' tall in the house...
Also did anyone else ever hear of a DD delivery until now?
Good old trash led to a close familial match with his father, which led to BK and this PC affidavit. the DNA was literally icing on the cake.
I actually read about the family DNA from a trash can a could of weeks ago somewhere else online, it wasnt MSM so I figured I better not copy and paste it here.

If DM saw this guy creeping through her house at 4 AM, why wait so long to call police?

Also, all I read in there re:DNA was they took DNA from the family's trash in PA and matched it to the DNA on the knife sheath. I saw nothing in the PCA about geneology so what were all those articles talking about?
Can genealogy just mean DNA from a family member? Perhaps media have misinterpreted that…

wow. Just read exhibit A (PC Affidavit).

So it wasn't ancestry site or anything which led to the DNA match with BK for the evidence found at crime scene. BTW how stupid was he to leave the knife's sheath on the bed next to his victims?? Even if he wore gloves while committing the murders how could he possibly think his prints or DNA wouldn't be on the sheath and knife from previous handling??

Good old trash led to a close familial match with his father, which led to BK and this PC affidavit. the DNA was literally icing on the cake.

The phone records and mapping out where and when was the meat and potatoes that got us to the DNA dessert.

LE has built a good case for him as the sole perpetrator of these murders MOO
It appears he tried to clean the sheath before but forgot about going under that button.

OMG I cannot believe the people here criticizing DM for not calling 911 sooner. Unless you've been in a situation exactly like this one you cannot judge. So please stop. It's disrespectful.
I think people are just kind of dumbfounded. Not criticizing her necessarily but just asking why.

Just because DM heard sounds, she had no idea her roommates were being murdered. She just kept being awakened by noise. Lots of noise and visitors coming and going wouldn't be unusual. IMHO.

Some of that noise was simply normal commotion (X receiving door dash at 4 am, being up and about at that time).

It doesn’t add up with what we were told in the beginning. That the surviving room Mates slept through it (clearly at least one of them didn’t) and that the next day at 12pm they received a 911 call reporting a unconscious person.

Why wouldn’t she ring the police? I don’t understand it at all. Wouldn’t she call kaylee or maddie to tell them she’s just seen a random stranger in a mask in their house? What is going on

The affadavit says that DM froze in shock when she say the person dressed in black and with a face mask on. He went right past her and then she locked her bedroom door. I think she was in deep shock, and maybe she did try to call Maddie and Kaylee upstairs but they didn't answer. Or maybe she was afraid to call anyone in the house because she didn't want to make any noise and their phones would ring. It may have been a long time before she was able to venture out of her room and get down to the third floor to be with the other roommate. Maybe the other surviving roommate wasn't answering her phone while she slept, but eventually DM made contact with her and ran from her room to the first floor roommate's room, and they locked that bedroom door. DM would have had to run right past Xana's body, I assume, and so this was likely the unconscious person?

Just horrible.

I can't believe the surviving roommate didn't call 911 when she saw a masked man leaving the house after hearing what sounded like crying and a man (presumably not Ethan, as I'm assuming she would have recognized his voice) saying "it's ok, I'm going to help you." Perhaps she assumed it was some kind of late-night rendezvous and wanted to mind her own business, but it seemed like she was startled when she saw the man leaving, so I'm confused as to why she waited to call the police.

It's also curious that a security camera outside of the house picked up whimpering and a "thud" followed by a dog barking loudly, but yet the surviving roommate didn't hear the thud or the dog barking (at least it wasn't mentioned in the affidavit)?

I'm not blaming the surviving victim at all as we don't know the full story nor do we know what the dynamics were in the house regarding spur-of-the-moment guests, but I can't help but think that if she had called 911 when she saw the man leaving the house, perhaps some of the victims might have survived and BK could have been arrested much, much sooner. MOO.
I’m wondering if the thud and barking would be the sounds she described as sounding like KG playing with her dog.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member