ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you and good night to Websleuths - I had always thought we were smart enough to figure out what was bs, but apparently not, according to the information puritans

What do you mean?

Then everyone is always innocent? Let everyone out of prison, they are all innocent because those PCA are even weaker than this one?

You seem totally lost...

Last edited:
Actually he did everything to point to himself other than leaving a calling card with his name and number at the scene. I have to believe he wanted to get caught. He may not be a genius but he also isn't a dummy.

12 prior visits with his cell phone on, he knew what he was doing.

I don't think he was conscious of this desire to get caught, but it was an unconscious drive IMO. We will likely never know for sure and I doubt he will admit it in his upcoming memoir (published by a criminologist, with himself speaking in his own words for 80% of it or more).

He will go to his grave thinking he planned a really great crime, but had bad luck/was cheated out of his perfect crime.

We don't know yet. LE may not know yet. I am very curious about it too. Why these victims and why that night/morning?

These are really good questions. There was no party at the Party House. I need to check moonrise time, etc.

Did he attempt to suss out others in the same neighborhood? Or did he participate in the U of ID party scene just enough to get the lay of the land, so to speak, and knew that the "fishbowl" (as LE once called that house) was often left unlocked or had all women living there? (He might not have known Ethan was there).

We'll eventually learn why LE has said that he was in the same vicinity as some of the victims several times over the previous 3 weeks.

I feel like something's off with all of this; or BK is a complete genius/idiot (where he anticipated a lot of things that would get him caught, but somehow overlooked the obvious); or he wanted to be caught...OR...BK, himself, thought the "small police department" wouldn't be smart enough or have enough resources to do everything they did. JMO
OR he did not intend to kill anyone and did not premediate or plan murder, of course.

There is no one else involved in this. No outsiders, no roommates, no parents, nothing. He is a lonely man who carried this out all by himself for a thrill. The evidence all points to one person. This guy probably didn't even have the ability to get anyone to befriend him, let alone participate in his sick fantasy.

What's so eerie is he went back to the house in the morning and would have seen no police, he could have gone back in and found the surviving roomates. Makes me feel ill knowing he was outside and could have done anything.
I feel like he went by to see what was happening, were the police there? Had the victims been discovered yet?

Well known college student home where people came and went, frequently... probably assumed it was one of her roomies' guest that was leaving. Living in a low-crime area, it probably never crossed her mind that someone was there killing people.
One of the two survivors saw him and identified what she saw (how he was dressed and masked, bushy eyebrows) and knew something was dreadfully wrong. She then locked her door to survive. I agree she was in shock and that was just explained in detail by member Twistinginthewind and makes total sense.

I never really put much stock into the Door Dash order being relevant (you can see a Jack in the Box bag with Xana's name on it, as if delivered, in one of the crime scene photos) -- however, there were a number of sleuthers who wondered about its relevance when the photos were released. I still can't believe the delivery missed the suspect's arrival by only minutes, and moreover, that Xana was likely awake and eating / looking at her phone when ambushed. :(
. I’m even more distressed for those poor kids. I mean, I always thought in my head that the statements that they died in their sleep didn’t seem to be realistic.
I do have a question about the doggo and the sound of “playing” and the “ There’s someone here.” Do you think he killed the girls, that’s when the dog barked, he grabs the dog to put in the spare room and goes down to X and the whimpering is the dog? I’m still shaking thinking of them and what they went through.

I actually pick on someone close to me [in a loving way] for this very reason, lol. Person is an extreme intellect, two degrees and a masters, avid reader, seen her solve 1000 piece double-sided puzzles in a matter of days, yada yada. Asker her to put a three-piece bedframe together, ask her to put a five-piece towel rack together, ask her for directions to something 15-minutes away = she. just. cannot. compute. It's kind of funny, imo. Always wondered why that was a commonality among big-brains as she's not the only one I've noticed regarding this and somebody said 'it's because they over-think, over-analyze, and don't pay attention to the minute.' That's when it finally clicked for me, lol. Big-brains just don't pay attention to the smaller things.

All just my experience, opinion, and speculation.
Wait... am I your friend? Because same. That is literally me. Just because BK had degrees and appeared smart means nothing as we can now see.

Yet there can no other explanation for the fundamental mistakes he's made committing this crime, especially considering his academic background.
Snipped by me.

I can think of an explanation. Maybe the knife was already in the car and yes it appears he was stalking the victim's but it doesn't mean he intended to kill them that night or ever. Obviously, when he entered the home it seems his intent was to kill but it doesn't mean it was planned.

As for leaving the sheaf. In his frenzied state he could have easily left it there unintentionally. Unless he's killed before then the act of killing, I imagine, is FAR removed from what he's been studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop