ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much to catch up on, but at first glance - looks like Chief Fry and company had this *advertiser censored* pinpointed quickly.

Horrified that this wasn’t as stealthy as assumed. They likely felt most of what was happening. Poor kids and their families that have known that.

Last edited:
I read the whole thing. Which part says he returned to the murder house at 9 the next day? Did I miss something? I’m so confused by several things in the affidavit. TIA.
It was mentioned regarding the cell phone coverage, around page 15 or so... Took me awhile to find it too, as I had missed it earlier.

I read the whole thing. Which part says he returned to the murder house at 9 the next day? Did I miss something? I’m so confused by several things in the affidavit. TIA.
page 15:
"Further review indicated that the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources on November 13, 2022 thsl are consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the area ofthe Kohberger Residence at approximalely 9:00 a.m. and traveling to Moscow, ID. Specificaily, the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that would provide coverage to the King Road Residence between 9: 12 a,m. and 9:21 am"

IMHO It's possible the roommates did not want to get in any type of trouble because they have had complaints and LE called before. Still many unanswered questions but it does seem odd to describe an unconscious person (that's where the maybe don't want trouble comes in) but apparently, there was quite a bit of blood at the scene. Everyone processes horrific incidents differently. These are young people. Maybe just how they reacted to the shock of finding their roommates killed. It is possible that they will be called to testify and maybe more clarity on the topic.

Anyone know why his license plate was captured in loma, coclorado on december 13th. Driving from pullman washington to pennsylvainia……this seems pretty far out of the way. Just curious about this among other items in the PCA.
JMO they traveled I-70 which they could get on in Utah. They were stopped on I-70 twice in Indiana.

These are the times when I regret having a job that distracts me from following threads- just finished the PCA

So- LE had this guy 80-90% in about 10 days, they got his father's DNA from the trash not a genealogical search, he stalked these girls for a long time before AND he is the worst criminology student EVERRRR..... This PCA leaves no room for doubt about who did this.

I apologize if I missed this somewhere…trying to keep up!

Is there any time space for BK to have entered the house before 4am - attack the girls on the 3rd floor (asleep, don’t make noise), then wait until Door Dash has gone before coming down stairs - then attacking X and E? As he’s moving down the stairs or making a move towards their door that would be when X makes a comment about someone being in the house?

Go to the page with the number 14 on the bottom. Starting with "Further review indicated..." This part shows the cell phone went to the area of the victims' home around 9:30am on Nov 13-- not definitive where in Moscow, ID but the vicinity. JMO.

Being in scotland meant I had to miss the whole days events from being/sleeping at work after watching a plane journey across America. Sort of jealous of the views he got up there. Hope he was blindfolded.
Maybe he returned in the morning looking for his knife sheath?

Just wanted to bring this little gem of logical thinking to the attention of everyone who might have missed it (this was on Nov 16th). unfortunately I can't quote it properly as that thread is long closed. Excellent intuition Tealgrove.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230105-202622_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105-202622_Edge.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 295
We will never know:
1.) Who BK was targeting.
<modsnip - off limits>

I sincerely hope that BK dies soon - painfully.
In relation to 1.), perhaps not, but knowing the sequence of the attacks and the type and severity of the injuries sustained could help to explain who in the house was the initial target so we can make informed inferences. <modsnip - response to snipped comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
Its on page 14 - it reads:

Further review indicated that the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources on November 13, 2022 thsl are consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the area ofthe Kohberger Residence at approximalely 9:00 a.m. and traveling to Moscow, ID. Specificaily, the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that would provide coverage to the King Road Residence between 9: 12 a,m. and 9:21 am. The 8458 Phone next utilized cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling back to the area ofthe Kohberger Residence and arriving to the area at approximately 9:32 a.m.”
I got confused first reading that in the AA earlier because November 13th is the day the murders happened. But they happened at 4am (ish) … so that 9am trip IS after the murders. My brain had expected it to say November 14th.

Since the "redacted" page is completely blank it may have been a photo/scanned image of the autopsy report, since it is being referenced at that moment. Just easier to blank it out completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers