ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like he drove past the scene on Sunday around 9 am to see if LE was at the location.

Sunday afternoon, he was driving around and went to Albertson's in Clarkston, WA

He may have driven near the King Rd location later that evening around 6 pm with his phone off. (His phone was off for 3 hours, so I kinda wonder if the battery died and he spent part of that time at home asleep?)

This is very possible. But you have to wonder how he made it to Xana’s room before D’s. D’s door is right by the stairs - So he passed it twice, going up/down from the 3rd floor. And Xana’s room is harder to get to than D’s. I wonder if her door was locked? He must’ve not have tried to even enter if it was locked because I can’t imagine her coming out to see what was going on after hearing someone try to get into her room. MOO
IMO his intended target was on the 3rd floor. I think that Xana or Ethan heard him as he was exiting originally and they had to then be dealt with as it sounds like Xana was awake and maybe came out of her room before DM opened her door the 3rd time. Just IMO. I am not sure he would have even headed to Xana’s room had her door remained shut.

OCD was never a confirmed medical diagnosis!
It was how his uncle's ex wife described his 'fetish' for new meat free saucepans.
Exactly. Additionally, when he appeared in court in PA, the Judge asked if he had any mental health disorders or if he was taking any meds for any such disorders and he answered "no", to my recollection.

Imo

Do you all surmise that the trip south past Clarkston, WA then out near Johnson ID was to dispose of the knife and/or other evidence? Where was he after he pinged near Johnson ID for 3 hours? And I wonder what he was buying at Albertsons. It could be something benign…or not.
Yes, maybe to dispose of the knife &/or to flesh out an alibi, e.g., "Yes, I was out in my car in the wee hours that night... to get some Unisom sleep tabs at the grocery store cuz I couldn't sleep"... JMOO

Do you all surmise that the trip south past Clarkston, WA then out near Johnson ID was to dispose of the knife and/or other evidence? Where was he after he pinged near Johnson ID for 3 hours? And I wonder what he was buying at Albertsons. It could be something benign…or not.
If he was in Clarkston there would have been an opportunity to throw the weapon into the Snake River, which is also known as a place for disposing of items related to crimes.

Last edited:
Many threads ago, it was suggested that perhaps BK’s study of previous killers influenced this murder. At the time, I didn’t agree and kept it moving. Now? I think I was wrong. On the last thread, there was talk about similarities to BTK’s 1st -talking to victims, number of victims - and then it occurred to me that BTK also left living witnesses. Idk if this is just coincidence or if we’ll ever know. This is all jmo that a possible connection exists between BK and his studies.
RBBM
In which of his crimes did BTK do this?
TIA

Deficit #2534 - The creep can't even drive a car properly!

Source: "...it appeared to unsuccessfully attempt to park or tum around.." and "...be seen completing a three-point tum."

Smooth.
Right! The amount of times he has been on record of being detained in a traffic stop from August until December is ridiculous. Obviously, he’s not the best driver.

At least 12 cell pings near the house......smh

This was a short time to build a fatal attraction, he only came out west in June if I recall correctly. I wonder if the Greek restaurant where X/M were servers, and apparently K often hung out was the start of this nightmare.

Wouldn’t account for both of them being found in the bed.
Yes, agree to a certain degree, as the affidavit refers to “in” which would convey, imo, under covers.. however, where I would look at is it’s a single bed, which for 2 grown women to sleep in when there is a free bed next door would make no sense, especially when her dog is in the household. also the roommate thinks she hears kaylee play with her dog. When I play my my cockapoo he makes sounds that anyone in my household would recognise as play. As I said, purely my own though trying to make sense of this horror

Attachments

• 4BA43161-AF4D-468B-BE59-9A976E87BB79.jpeg
    4BA43161-AF4D-468B-BE59-9A976E87BB79.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 704689DE-98A1-40A7-890A-921259353B30.jpeg
    704689DE-98A1-40A7-890A-921259353B30.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 29
Couldn’t it be outside as well?

not at all. Just that the print could be outside. I really just want to understand if inside. And furthermore why there is only one print mentioned. I would’ve expected multiple prints in the home from some type of shoe unless he had shoe covers on and took off outside and thus the print is outside.

There likely were multiple prints, but the only print relevant to the PCA is the one that backs up D's testimony that he walked right past her door. Full stop. PCA's don't usually throw in all the evidence, just what is deemed needed to get an arrest. Which is as it should be. The rest of the evidence comes out during discovery (and all of the evidence already collected must now be given to Ms Taylor and her team, and the defendant gets to see it all too). Little by little, drop by drop.

In this case, I think Ms Taylor is just going to be shaking her head in disbelief as it all comes in. She did not play the "supporting attorney" role in court during his appearance and in fact, stands up and turns her back to him while a man (an officer? another attorney?) steps in between them and the guards walk BK out of the room. There's a man in a business suit, I believe, in between Ms Taylor and her client. She is not doing the "I'm a woman and I think he's harmless" thing in court. I like her.
Couldn’t it be outside as well?

I believe it says the footprint was outside D's door.

From the PCA

//The detected shoe print showed a diamond-shaped pattern (similar to the pattem of a Vans type shoe sole) just outside the door of D.M.'s bedroom (located on second floor ). This is consistent with D.M.'s statement regarding the suspect's path of travel//. Emphasis mine.

And note that it doesn't say "outside her door" but "just outside" her door. The common meaning of that phrase is "very near D's door," which is why it is in the section corroborating her memory and her experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl