ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think he planned these murders for the same month the cars registration expired on purpose so he could easily cover his tracks if someone did see the car at the crime scene, and the PA plate on it.
While I do agree with this. He was also ticketed for no seatbelt earlier, LE may have warned him to get new plates at that time.

Looks like they are sold by Sportsmans Warehouse with a USMC sheath.

There's a location 23 miles from Moscow/Pullman in Lewiston, ID.
You can also buy a Ka-Bar with sheath from Amazon.
\

1672973444913.png

--No one knew a Door Dash driver was delivering food at 4am or that XK was on TikTok at 412am.
--No one had ANY idea that only ONE roomate was on bottom floor and the other was in room everyone assumed was empty on 2nd.
--Everyone was freaking out about the dog and making JDs life a living hell because the "dog didn't bark" and therefore it must have known the killer...and yet dog barked. Apparently a lot.

I seriously hope that 80% of REDDIT, You Tube, even on here....hell all of social media...take a long look in the mirror. The way the surviving roomates (VICTIMS too), the families, the boyfriends, even random professors names were mercilessly dragged thru the mud was SICKENING.

AND ITS STILL HAPPENING.
Something relating to my post but it's own topic (hence why I inserted just some of my post above)....

I sincerely hope LE continues to remain firm about potentially prosecuting individuals purposely spreading misinformation, and/or producing material that unduly harasses survivors, families and friends.

I also am curious if individuals such as the Tik Tok Tarot Card reader/attention seeker are still attempting to produce their lies. That TT person, Ashley G, was still producing videos accusing the Idaho professor even after the cease & desist and lawsuit were served. I can't imagine she's being so cocky now.

I finally got to read the whole PCA and I’m so sad for these victims. What an awful, awful thing to experience!!!! I was already ticked off at BK snd his disgusting, heinous actions, but now I am sitting here thinking, he truly was not that smart, and that makes me even happier. He is donzo! Screwed!!! Lock him up and throw away the darn key!

Thank you.
what elements would preclude it from dissertation material?
For him?

Because to be clear I could see someone else using it for a diss.

But for him, it would violate the Belmont report and ethics for IRB for him to research MURDERS he (allegedly) did. We can’t harm participants. So he could never use this.

Someone else could as secondary data or information.

I tend to think something else was left behind, but I think LE is holding that information back. We have very little detail about the victims' wounds (number, severity, location). We don't know if there was any type of message left. We don't know if anything was taken from the home.

Having said that, I do think the sheath could have been left by M's body purposely. And that even if it was dropped accidentally, its location still probably indicates that M was the first person attacked (and quite possibly was the/a primary target).
Do you, like me, think the other thing left behind was biological (not blood or sweat, though I’d guess that both could be present).

Since Murphy’s breed is hypoallergenic, does that also mean that he doesn’t shed though, or do hypoallergenic dogs still shed? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, I am not familiar with all that the “hypoallergenic” label for dogs entails… from what I understand from friends who have them, they don’t shed. Either way though, even if there’s no physical evidence connected to Murphy, I’d be willing to bet BK’s car is chock full of physical evidence that would be far more useful in proving his guilt. That’s my hope anyway.

Even hairless breeds have hair that can fall out - just search images for the Xoloitzcuintli. Low-shedding isn’t the same thing as “hypoallergenic,” but they’re close enough in the practical sense. “Hypoallergenic” is largely a marketing term. Those breeds will have a lot less shedding than a Newfoundland, but they do lose hair (and dander.)

Where is it stated he got Door Dash that night aswell? Or are you saying hypothetically? They'd have ways to prove that if he actuality did.
people asked what he might come up with as an alibi/alternate explanation so
... not saying that this is credible... curious if he tries to get a plea deal or does come up with something to "exonorate" himself as he stated he was anxious to do when he left PA

Last edited:
The probable cause affidavit mentions cell tower evidence showing BK’s phone being in the area of the King St house on the 14th, but they do not believe that to be true. How can they say that?

Here is the excerpt from the PCA:
Investigators found that the 8458 Phone did connect to a cell phone tower that provides service to Moscow on November 14, 2022, but investigators do not believe the 8458 Phone was in Moscow on that date. The 8458 Phone has not connected to any towers that provide service to Moscow since that date.
I am wondering if some sort of packet of data originating from his home in the days he was there got delayed in cyberspace on its way to the tower or had bounced back to the tower and still had the I'd indicating it came from his phone. Sort of how, when one sends an email and it doesn't arrive at it's destination, there are rare occasions when it suddenly will arrive hours or even days later. Just a guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member