ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use FB and see who is NearBy. Super Easy, or take a photo upload to your FB account (privately), and Fb can recognize the photo and suggest a name to the tag and on Instagram. It's easier than you think. Nametags at work, asking a friend, or a coworker their names. People can find info if they really want it. Technology makes it easier.
This makes sense IMO. A previous post mentioned that MM and XK worked at a Greek restaurant together. Perhaps BK saw one or both of them there while getting a vegan meal and then followed her/them home, stalked them online and then targeted her/them to kill.

the sheath is not conveniet without a belt but carring a super sharp 7" knife around without a sheath is also not convenient- did he wrap it in a towel or something?
Maybe he had knife sheathed and in side pocket of backpack. Like where you might have a water bottle. And when he pulled knife out the sheath came off and fell on the bed. At that point he was in attack frenzy and forgot about the sheath. Guessing he stuck knife back in pocket of backpack as he walked out. Maybe he was busy doing that when Dylan peaked out hee door so he didn't notice her. Just spit balling. Who knows.

I also am now thinking that X got her doordash food and maybe went to kitchen to put on a plate while he was up stabbing K and M. Then he was coming down steps when she was walking back to her room (maybe it was her that said 'someone in here') and so he went after her. Killed her and then E stirred so he killed him last. Again, spit balling.

You can use FB and see who is NearBy. Super Easy, or take a photo upload to your FB account (privately), and Fb can recognize the photo and suggest a name to the tag and on Instagram. It's easier than you think. Nametags at work, asking a friend, or a coworker their names. People can find info if they really want it. Technology makes it easier.
for sure there are ways- but he had to search- or photograph them and search- or search on their locations, address.... that could leave evidence on his devices however he did it

The AA didn't say "they locked eyes", it said she saw him "walking towards her" and she froze. I bet her lights were off, and he didn't catch any movement. I don't think he even noticed her, thank God.
I'm thinking there might have been a light source shining in his face for DM to notice his eyebrows, perhaps a light in the kitchen?

Also I noticed on the virtual tour there is a step down from the living room to the area with the entrance to kitchen/DM's room. I'm surprised he didn't miss his footing there.

Virtual Tour of 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho

The following Johnny Law youtube was originally posted by Mayboy1998 earlier today but because it was not a podcast host we were familiar with and we did not have time to view it in its entirety, it was removed. Having now had time to view it, it is being approved on a one-time basis because it does seem to provide an excellent analysis of the layout of the house, where individuals may have been sleeping, and it speaks to the location of the red liquid in relation to the overall layout of the house.

Here’s a screenshot from the video posted by SillyBilly showing the second floor bedroom (circled with red) showing where DM was when BCK walked past her (leaving a shoe print) on his way out of the house.

I apologize for not including the link in my first post that was deleted because I directed others to the post rather than simply (not for me) including it. (Posting my own screenshot is a pretty advanced level skill for me!)

ETA: the screenshot! Duh

Attachments

• D21249BD-651E-4C74-BCEB-5A7D91C4F25A.jpeg
    D21249BD-651E-4C74-BCEB-5A7D91C4F25A.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 64
I'm trying to google search it under fBI abilities.. it's not clear.. might be worth trying different search terms, possibly also under espionage? I know a few years ago Tor became dangerous for activists in Turkey. Israel may also have capacity?
Josh Duggar used torrents but his case was an internet crime (censored word) and a federal crime, so FBI was able to obtain a warrant. I don't know if a warrant could be issued in this case because it could be that they have need to establish that the data is needed to solve the crime.

From the PCA:
"At approximately 12:46 p.m., the 8458 Phone then utilized cellular data in the area of the Albertson's grocery store at 400 Bridge Street in Clarkston, Washington. Surveillance footage obtained from the Albertson's showed
Kohberger exit the white Elantra, consistent with Suspect Vehicle 1, at approximately 12:49 p.m. Interior surveillance cameras showed Kohberger walk through the store, purchase unknown items at the checkout and leave at approximately 1:04 p.m."

What was he buying? Was he wearing gloves?

This local (Boise) reporter does a great job using Google maps street view to follow what the Affidavit states about the car.

Starting around 7:00

THANK YOU! Google EArth blurred out the house and cannot go up Queens Road but this video helped give me an idea of where he may have parked. More Northern not up the hill as I once thought. Unless he walked back in that direction to access the house undetected.

I'm thinking there might have been a light source shining in his face for DM to notice his eyebrows, perhaps a light in the kitchen?

Also I noticed on the virtual tour there is a step down from the living room to the area with the entrance to kitchen/DM's room. I'm surprised he didn't miss his footing there.

Virtual Tour of 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho

IIRC, he had to pass by the wall with the neon sign on his way out to the sliding doors.

I am in the hospital and am doing my best to catch up but I'm a whole 2 threads behind.

I wanted to ask - first of all acknowledging the roommates are victims of this and I am not trying to insinuate that they aren't!! - WHY didn't D call 911 after she had run into BK? She just locked herself in her room, which I'm assuming has either her phone or a computer or both?

I am so confused and would love an answer on this if someone has the time.

I'm beginning to think he didn't target any one person because he was rejected but envious maybe. Same with the house. I think he cruised the area enough times to get a feel for the neighborhood. From that he may have selected this house because of the entry points or hours they kept and generally envious of the impression that anyone living in the area was entitled. He may have seen nice cars, couples together, students having a life that he didn't have.

I don't think he returned around 9am the next morning to retrieve anything he wanted to see the aftermath of his work.

I think he might have learned to disguise himself, somewhat. I strongly believe he practiced his mugshot stare in the mirror at home, and that he probably also practiced smiling more and looking more human (so as to catch the ladies).

Since he sucked at picking women up in bars (many men do, IMO), he revised his strategy and you may be absolutely right about Mad Greek (even if employees don't recognize him as a customer, he might still have hung out around that area). I suspect he followed more than one group of women, eventually leading him to the relationships among the party houses, where there were no bouncers or managers or anyone to antagonize him with their official scrutiny.

I do think he wanted to kill more than one woman at one time and did not need much to trigger him. I definitely think he was stalking them, but I don't think he was K's mentioned stalker (the story as told by her parents doesn't even sound like a stalker), Did K think she had a new stalker? Did both M and K feel uneasy that night? Since K had been gone from the house for 1.5 weeks, she may not have engaged in a lot of talk about this issue upon her brief return. I assume that prior to her break-up with JD, he too was at the house a lot - providing a measure of "masculine security." BK may have noticed that K was gone and JD not around - time to shape up his own plans.

He would have benefited from having a good friend in his life, but apparently was incapable of that kind of closeness.
i absolutely agree with you that he was working on changing his expressions/disguising himself to come across as more normal. I'm very intrigued by the report from his neighbor in the apartment complex in WA that she heard a woman's voice in his apartment exactly once. I keep asking myself who that might have been (a fellow PhD student?) and how significant that may have been for him. Because by all indications he lived a very solitary existence.

for sure there are ways- but he had to search- or photograph them and search- or search on their locations, address.... that could leave evidence on his devices however he did it

He may very well have left a digital trail we'll find out. Or he could have used a computer at school or the library using someone else's account.

Hi guys.:) Have I missed a post about locating the DoorDash delivery person? Or the central office, or web site, where the orders come in? Not necessary for their name or anything, just, IMO, a verification of the time.
No. The PCA just stated that X received her DoorDash delivery at approximately 4am and LE identified the delivery person who confirmed this info to them.

I am in the hospital and am doing my best to catch up but I'm a whole 2 threads behind.

I wanted to ask - first of all acknowledging the roommates are victims of this and I am not trying to insinuate that they aren't!! - WHY didn't D call 911 after she had run into BK? She just locked herself in her room, which I'm assuming has either her phone or a computer or both?

I am so confused and would love an answer on this if someone has the time.
I think you are extremely undervaluing the situation D found herself in.

She is not to blame here NOR would her calling have changed anything.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I was curious about whether or not XK had the opportunity to eat before everything occurred.

Usually restaurants seal delivery food packages with a sticker, at least in my experience ordering food that has been the case. Tough to tell from the photo, but at the very least it looks like the sticker seal may have been broken here and the bag was opened.
The bag was open on the table in the kitchen which leads me to speculate that if the food was delivered to the front doorstep, it may have been cold and needed to be heated in the microwave before taking it to the bedroom or maybe the food item(s) needed to be split by something more than just fingers or maybe there wasn't enough napkins in the bag thereby leaving the empty bag in the kitchen. If none of that was in play, why not take the bag of food straight to the bedroom from the front doorstep.

The above is moo and assuming the bag was empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx