ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More recently, I've noticed investigators cut and take samples versus the entire mattress. Also, I think it possible these mattresses in the photos could be from rooms other than the victims. JMO

Well, I can see body-shaped stains on one of them, along with what looks like blood on the mattress from the victim's hands, one on each side of their body.

Good question! I’m so bad about getting a mental image of whatever I’m reading, then believing that’s the way it is….only to find out I read (or imaged) something that really wasn’t in the words. Like I totally pictured the guy was wearing a ski mask…. But others are saying it wasn’t.

But thinking on the shoe print a bit more, I would guess he wouldn’t have stepped in blood from M or K, but that it’s more probable that he did from the second floor vict
Regarding the latent shoe print left outside the door of DM's bedroom, (see affidavit page 5 pp 2). They did a presumptive test for blood and then an Amino Black test, (both reveal blood evidence unseen by the naked eye) If that was positive for blood, which it was as that's how they knew the possible type of the shoe, then there has to be much more evidence of these latent shoe prints throughout the residence. LE only revealed that one print so it would collaborate with DM's statement regarding the path the suspect took out of the residence and statement that there was in fact, a suspect someone in the residence in the first place, who walked past her. IMO

Supporting statement PCA pg. 5 pp 2

So he could say he handled someone else (the murderer's) knife and sheath at some previous point and that is why his dna is on it. JMO
Feasibly yes, but with the rest of the evidence already obtained and hopefully new evidence from his car, apartment and computer I hope this will be an open and shut case.

I’m growing a bit weary of the “why didn’t DM call 911” stuff. It really doesn’t contribute much and calling 911 is far from a silver bullet. Jayme Closs’ mother called 911 almost immediately and it neither stopped the crime nor got JP apprehended any faster. This poor young woman is traumatized enough.

On the positive side, it makes it easier to get through the threads when I skip them.

moo.
Mostly a kneejerk reaction, imo. It’ll taper off just like it did after the murders. Folks just need to process, then move on. Moo.

"...Now Bree, like many who knew him, struggles to connect the person they once knew to this unspeakable crime, "Where did it go wrong? What happened? …Why didn't I see it?"
Sad.
Hopefully people who knew and trusted him won't be too hard on themselves.
Even if they saw massive red flags, there isn't much one can do to help if the person in question will not seek help themselves ?

From reading this thread, it sounds like his crimes may have blindsided even his own family ?

While I abhor bullying, this apparently occurred while BK was heavier -- and possibly in his high school days ?
Was BK more accepted during his university years ?
BK, like others, could have tried to put it behind him.
The excuse of being bullied hasn't worked well for others who have been convicted, and it's not going to help him in his defense; imo.
Not an excuse.
M00.

That could well be true.

IMHO - CLOSED & thereby LOCKED BEDROOM DOORS could be the determining factor of who lived and who died.

Just speculating that the two survivors could have both had locked bedroom doors.
A closed and thereby locked bedroom door may well have saved the two surviving housemates.
Still just IMHO
OH I agree 100%.
And also he had just probably been surprised to find two persons in first room he entered, and then surprised again in the next with two persons.
Whatever door he tried next, especially if it was locked, would involve increased risk of face a more roused and awake military age male or a woman with a gun. each higher difficulty killing would increase his risk of leaving evidence

I'm trying to theorize where BK came in contact with one or more of the girls as he had to follow them or get their address somehow.

Areas discussed: Mad Greek (although I think this was denied publicly by restaurant he was ever there), Dutch Bros coffee bar where KG worked, possibly interaction at a pub/bar, etc.

Another thought: did any of the girls or BK sell used things online for extra cash? Textbooks, furniture, etc.

I'm an avid hobby thrifter and find a lot of neat stuff and deals this way but I always get kinda spooked going to people's houses to pick stuff up by myself so try to meet in public places.

I wonder why he made several turns before parking? Was he checking if the street was empty, or did he not quite know the way? In other words, was it his first time there?

He drove around the area 4X! Maybe he was nervous, maybe he was acting spontaneously enough that he hadn't quite figured out where to park. His brain was buzzing.

I really don't think it was his first time in that neighborhood, but it could be the first time he drove those streets, for sure. Maybe he parked elsewhere and walked on other occasions. He certainly did not make a map, mental or otherwise, of where the neighborhood cameras were. (Joe DeAngelo is thought to have made maps, not with cameras marked because it was the 1970's-80's, but with escape pathways noted and such features as cul-de-sacs and taller fences, etc).

I think BK had likely been at the King Road house close and peeping about prior to the murders but as we discussed in earlier threads, 12 phone pings over a period of six months (June-Nov), all late at night except one, per the phone tower resources covering 1122 King Road are not so significant once you include all the take-out and grocery stores where BK was seen on surveillance (late at night) that are all located within 2 miles of the crime scene and all share the same ATT tower!
Agreed! Two times a month is not often. We travel to the next city to go to the best grocery, go to the university auditorium for events, visit people, shop, parks. It will depend on if they locate precisely where he went or if he was just in Moscow somewhere. He could have a valid reason with proof of what he was doing. JMO

Isn’t he presumed innocent until proven guilty?
Yes, this monster is presumed innocent in a court of law until proven guilty in a court of law.

In my opinion, with the evidence coming out, he is guilty. Is my opinion harmful to our legal system, or unAmerican in any way? No, I’m not his judge, nor am I his attorney or on the jury.

It does not make sense for people to think they are taking some moral high road by reminding us the rights we have in our court of law by applying them to an online True Crime discussion.

JMO

He drove around the area 4X! Maybe he was nervous, maybe he was acting spontaneously enough that he hadn't quite figured out where to park. His brain was buzzing.

I really don't think it was his first time in that neighborhood, but it could be the first time he drove those streets, for sure. Maybe he parked elsewhere and walked on other occasions. He certainly did not make a map, mental or otherwise, of where the neighborhood cameras were. (Joe DeAngelo is thought to have made maps, not with cameras marked because it was the 1970's-80's, but with escape pathways noted and such features as cul-de-sacs and taller fences, etc).
could have been driving around to get his nerve up. Or maybe he had a planned place to park, but when he got there, there was a car parked there and it took him a few minutes to figure out another good place.

I'm trying to theorize where BK came in contact with one or more of the girls as he had to follow them or get their address somehow.

Areas discussed: Mad Greek (although I think this was denied publicly by restaurant he was ever there), Dutch Bros coffee bar where KG worked, possibly interaction at a pub/bar, etc.
I thought that denial had to do with a specific even with two cleared people. From what I have seen, mad greek just doesn't have a specific event where they saw him. That is different than saying authoritatively he had neve been in there between June and November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne