ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BK did see DM, kept her alive to call 911 so he could see the media and police when he drove back later.
If the other room mates were not home, nobody may have call 911 for a welfare check later that day or even the next day when family get concerned nobody is answering. Leaving someone in the house alive to discover the scene and call 911 meant BK got an audience earlier than family members growing concerned from multiple hours/days of silence.JMO
In that kind of college house/community, there would have been friends around pretty soon the next day if they hadn't heard from any of them.

His meals will be cheap. Jails and prisons get by on the cheapest meals that they can feed prisoners and stay within nutritional guidelines. If they don't have commissary money, they will usually go to bed a bit hungry. If you're 6'5 280#, you get the same thing as the 5'5 140# guy. Lots of bartering goes on in the chow hall.

Idaho Corrections says it has to work with the state budget--which roughly comes to $3 per inmate per day. (2018 figures)

Right now, he's getting what he needs to be up to speed for trial so that he can't mount a defense of poor treatment, illness from non-vegan food, or abuse, as a reason for some sort of defense. He'll be treated well. If ID does provide him with a vegan meal, it will probably be bland at best, and inedible at worst. If he hassles the kitchen staff, who are also inmates, and it creates additional work for them? He may just decide to learn to barter.

What if he was not vegan but diabetic, or both?
In speaking with many insulin-dependent people, we learned the food they are provided is not only deficient in nutrients but also actively harmful to the management of their diabetes. One man told us that he relies entirely on commissary foods and tries to make his own meals because the prison doesn’t offer any fresh fruit or vegetables — only refined carbohydrates, like cookies, saltine crackers, and bread.

Thank you, very informative.
I have no desire for any human to be malnourished or suffer from health complications due to their diet In prison.
I support a system where inmates can contribute, do something worthwhile, have a purpose, and live a life of meaning. If anything they should work for the rest of their lives to support families of those they victimized or murdered. No children should be without because one parent was murdered by another and sits in prison.

What is prison for if the tax dollars of victims pay to feed murderers?

Is the death penalty more humane? Yes, a quick painless death is much more humane than what is given to murder victims.

JMO

my biggest issue is the cameras of the car. It states video shows his car entering the area at 4:04 am. But then it does some turns and eventually ends up in front of actual residence and started to park but turned around and went to intersection of king and queen road made a 3 point turn and then drove down queen road.

That’s a lot of *advertiser censored* going on starting at 4:04 am. How long would it take to do all of that driving from 404 when it entered the area to driving down queen to parking to getting out of the car and making way to the house.

Then to kill everyone and be seen driving again at 420.

Seems impossible really.

Seems like there is something being left out.

Seems like they put enough in the report to arrest him but I think the times are going to change and what happened inside will change.

There’s a huge piece missing

It’s possible he had been in there before and thought bedroom 3 was empty so skipped it.

Also it says you could see into the windows so will probably also be brought up what type of lighting on street/outside at the time.

what seems really odd is that with snow on the ground wouldnt there be footprints in the snow?
IMO, the ground was snow free on Nov 12

Based on the timeline, I say #3.

And it suddenly occurred to me what X really said. Imoo

Not “there’s somebody here“

But “Is there somebody here?”

Say them both out loud nervously.

X got her food delivery at 4am. It was found in the kitchen. She was on TikTok until 4:12, I say very likely in the kitchen with her midnight snack.

But she heard a sneaky creaking coming down the stairs. Not K or M popping down to get some water. Something sneaky and alarming. Enough to call out “Is there somebody here?”
IMO, I got the chills reading this

I think Gavin DeBecker describes this phenomena through several examples in his book The Gift of Fear. He gives examples of how people's instinct tells them something is wrong or dangerous but they have been socialized not to trust their instincts. For example, you're a woman, and at the end of the day in a building that's mostly empty, the elevator arrives at your floor and the door opens. It's a large man you don't know and you feel uneasy. Do you get into that elevator--a steel, soundproof box, or do you wait for another elevator or someone to go with you? Most people get into the elevator because we are socialized to be polite.
Wow, what a mind bend. Had not thought of that in years. Great thought to bring forward , right on the mark for ANY occasion .

How were they able to hear dog barking and whimper and thud all at same time at 417 on camera 50 feet away?
I think I saw cop-cam of a minor March crime at that house that made them get the surveillance camera. The girl mentions to the cop that she heard strange talking from 1122 and he says the acoustics are weird right there because it's a bowl.

I think the actual sounds were E and the perp hitting the wall, the dog above immediately barking at the vibration in his/Kaylee's wall, and X whimpering with injury. All at nearly the exact same time.

Is there confirmation that the bed was a single in size? I read the affidavit ("the single bed in the room") to mean that there was only one bed in the room, not a reference to the beds size.
The bed was "single" as in one bed. Photos of the bed have been posted online and you can see they are at least full size to queen size. I'll try to attach the photo

Attachments

• 66287629-11608243-image-a-22_1673046956951.jpg
    66287629-11608243-image-a-22_1673046956951.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 38
my biggest issue is the cameras of the car. It states video shows his car entering the area at 4:04 am. But then it does some turns and eventually ends up in front of actual residence and started to park but turned around and went to intersection of king and queen road made a 3 point turn and then drove down queen road.

That’s a lot of *advertiser censored* going on starting at 4:04 am. How long would it take to do all of that driving from 404 when it entered the area to driving down queen to parking to getting out of the car and making way to the house.

Then to kill everyone and be seen driving again at 420.

Seems impossible really.

Seems like there is something being left out.

Seems like they put enough in the report to arrest him but I think the times are going to change and what happened inside will change.

There’s a huge piece missing
I estimated the earliest he could be entering the house would be 4.08am given these circumstances but that is conservative. While something may not be missing, on the basis of the 4.04am reference, he would have had between 9 (maximum IMO) and 5 minutes (minimum IMO) to murder if it is correct that the car is seen leaving "the area" at 4.20am. Could he kill four in 9 minutes or less minutes (even 5 minutes?)? I believe he was there in the house and killed, but he was not in the house until 4.08am to 4.12am. This is one of the reasons I speculated IMO that he had actually killed M and K earlier (between c 3am and c3.20am) and was returning to house between 3.29am and 4.04am to get sheath, on way encountered X and E, killed them and left without sheath due to stress, emotional overload, shock etc. My original post had more detail.

It is speculation based on tight time line as presented in PCA and the fact that between 2.53 am and 3.29am BK's car is unaccounted for in the PCA in terms of not being on camera in the immediate neighborhood. At present, we don't know where he was for those 36 minutes and the drive is not that long to King Street.

it is not by accident he has a blond female attorney-
this is a message to the jury -- see she is not afraid of him-
dont believe what the prosecution may tell you(like perhaps
he stalked at least one of those young women))-- she, his attorney
believes in him and feels safe sitting next to him.
She's a public defender, appointed by the state, and sure someone else could have been chosen by the defendant (and still could). But if you take a look into her achievements as a defense attorney, you might find yourself convinced otherwise.

MOO, no she definitely did not get the job because she's a blond female.

The pictures reveal what is a single bed, or some call a twin bed. Really in the grand scheme of things that doesn't matter IMO. I don't think the defense can wrangle one bit of info from that statement that could help the suspect BK.
I'll attach a photo of the bed M&K were found in. It appears to be at least a full of queen size to me, not a twin

Attachments

• 66287629-11608243-image-a-22_1673046956951.jpg
    66287629-11608243-image-a-22_1673046956951.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 13
He didn't have the sheath when he left, so where did he put this bloody knife when he got back into his car? On the passenger seat? Floorboard? Bag?

No matter how thoroughly he cleaned the car, there must be some DNA from the knife inside the car.

MOO just thinking out loud
He may have had a small backpack.

I like your idea. So, we also need to hear when the last drive by was before the one at 4:04, because it could have happened in that space of time as well.
What do you say to X being active on Tik Tok and with Door Dash at 4-4:12ish, the sounds that D heard? Do you think that BK killed X and E while in the house searching for the sheath?
Interesting. My sense is that there is something off about the PC timeline and your theory makes a lot of sense.

I estimated the earliest he could be entering the house would be 4.08am given these circumstances but that is conservative. While something may not be missing, on the basis of the 4.04am reference, he would have had between 9 (maximum IMO) and 5 minutes (minimum IMO) to murder if it is correct that the car is seen leaving "the area" at 4.20am. Could he kill four in 9 minutes or less minutes (even 5 minutes?)? I believe he was there in the house and killed, but he was not in the house until 4.08am to 4.12am. This is one of the reasons I speculated IMO that he had actually killed M and K earlier (between c 3am and c3.20am) and was returning to house between 3.29am and 4.04am to get sheath, on way encountered X and E, killed them and left without sheath due to stress, emotional overload, shock etc. My original post had more detail.

It is speculation based on tight time line as presented in PCA and the fact that between 2.53 am and 3.29am BK's car is unaccounted for in the PCA in terms of not being on camera in the immediate neighborhood. At present, we don't know where he was for those 36 minutes and the drive is not that long to King Street.

I think it would take longer than four minutes to drive down the street turn around again then unsuccessfully park so turn around again and drive to the corner and make a 3 point turn and drive away to somewhere unseen park the car and hustle over to the house and find a way in.

Seems more like earliest would be atleast 4:12

That would give only 8 minutes to get in kill four people and get back to wherever the car was and get back in a camera view to be seen speeding at 420.

Body/Survivor position during murders - please let me know if this needs to be updated. These are not my floorplans, previously posted with link a month ago.

View attachment 393361
This looks great! The only thing I would add is the east bedroom on the first floor (the bedroom under the stairs) belonged to BF. The other first floor bedroom was vacant.

Theyhink it would take longer than four minutes to drive down the street turn around again then unsuccessfully park so turn around again and drive to the corner and make a 3 point turn and drive away to somewhere unseen park the car and hustle over to the house and find a way in.

Seems more like earliest would be atleast 4:12

That would give only 8 minutes to get in kill four people and get back to wherever the car was and get back in a camera view to be seen speeding at 420.
They did the first part on Court TV with Vinny Politan today or yesterday. It's a short street and didn't take long. They didn't time it, but you could. I think I taped it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe