ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I estimated the earliest he could be entering the house would be 4.08am given these circumstances but that is conservative. While something may not be missing, on the basis of the 4.04am reference, he would have had between 9 (maximum IMO) and 5 minutes (minimum IMO) to murder if it is correct that the car is seen leaving "the area" at 4.20am. Could he kill four in 9 minutes or less minutes (even 5 minutes?)? I believe he was there in the house and killed, but he was not in the house until 4.08am to 4.12am. This is one of the reasons I speculated IMO that he had actually killed M and K earlier (between c 3am and c3.20am) and was returning to house between 3.29am and 4.04am to get sheath, on way encountered X and E, killed them and left without sheath due to stress, emotional overload, shock etc. My original post had more detail.

It is speculation based on tight time line as presented in PCA and the fact that between 2.53 am and 3.29am BK's car is unaccounted for in the PCA in terms of not being on camera in the immediate neighborhood. At present, we don't know where he was for those 36 minutes and the drive is not that long to King Street.

We agree about the time. I also had though possible he was there twice. But d heard k with dog upstairs at 4 am.

Still something missing. Either he was in there diff times or two people

I think it would take longer than four minutes to drive down the street turn around again then unsuccessfully park so turn around again and drive to the corner and make a 3 point turn and drive away to somewhere unseen park the car and hustle over to the house and find a way in.

Seems more like earliest would be atleast 4:12

That would give only 8 minutes to get in kill four people and get back to wherever the car was and get back in a camera view to be seen speeding at 420.
Yes, 4.12am could possibly only give him 5 minutes IF he left at 4.17am (ie IF he is recorded on camera as leaving "the area" in the suspect vehicle at 4.20am - because I am giving him three minutes to vacate, walk to car, get in and start it and be recorded leaving the area)

We agree about the time. I also had though possible he was there twice. But d heard k with dog upstairs at 4 am.

It's such a narrow timeline to kill four people. I'm not a murderer, but I would think one suspect stabbing four people to death, one after another, would make your arm tired pretty quickly. I feel like something is off or missing, too.

I wonder if he knocked on some victim’s doors, and that’s why DM heard KG/XK say ‘there’s someone here’. Maybe they opened their doors thinking it was a room mate but it was actually BK MOO JMO

Affidavit was also oddly worded when it stated d “ORIGINALLY” went to bed in her room on the 2nd floor

It might be a bit awkwardly phrased.

But, she originally went to sleep in her room.

She woke up at 4:00 am. Heard noises. Peeked out of her bedroom several times.

After the stranger walked past her, she retreated into her room and locked the door. Presumably, she immediately or eventually went to sleep, again, but this is being written for a judge to read, to decide whether BK should be arrested, so that’s irrelevant.

MOO

Last edited:

Perhaps DM did not here K with the dog but just dog. As for dog barking on audio at 4.17am, that imo, could have been in reaction to thump recorded on same audio. Hopefully timeline will become clearer as more evidence is revealed.

So how could he eat a vegan meal at the Mad Greek as they also serve meat and I doubt they use different pans for their vegan dishes, they’d just just use clean ones like they do for all dishes, surely?
JMO Perhaps he ordered a salad or a beverage or both.

Yes, 4.12am could possibly only give him 5 minutes IF he left at 4.17am (ie IF he is recorded on camera as leaving "the area" in the suspect vehicle at 4.20am - because I am giving him three minutes to vacate, walk to car, get in and start it and be recorded leaving the area)
All times regarding camera recordings of the car in the PCA are approximate, some security cams don’t record every minute until they are approached by a certain distance

Attachments

• A9715B59-2880-4A9C-ACC4-612BE0CC8BCE.jpeg
    A9715B59-2880-4A9C-ACC4-612BE0CC8BCE.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 7
All times regarding camera recordings of the car in the PCA are approximate, some security cams don’t record every minute until they are approached by a certain distance
Thanks I didn't know that. It still seems a very tight approximate timeline. Am keen to hear more details if the trial goes ahead (I guess if he doesn't plead guilty or prosecution doesn't offer a plea).

It's such a narrow timeline to kill four people. I'm not a murderer, but I would think one suspect stabbing four people to death, one after another, would make your arm tired pretty quickly. I feel like something is off or missing, too.

The timeline does feel almost incredibly narrow. On the other hand, we aren’t experts in how long something like this takes, and we’ve been told that it happens incredibly quickly.

One thing I’ve wondered—it seems to me that stumbling around the house could eat up a lot of time, much more time than the killings themselves would take. We don’t have any evidence now that BK was ever in the house. However, I wonder if he found the floor plans online, and studied them. For all we know, he studied them obsessively, and supplemented them with visits to see the house from the outside, getting himself thoroughly prepared. Of course, we don’t have any evidence that he DID do this, but it’s possible. I wonder if his computer will have anything interesting on it.

MOO or sheer speculation

Perhaps DM did not here K with the dog but just dog. As for dog barking on audio at 4.17am, that imo, could have been in reaction to thump recorded on same audio. Hopefully timeline will become clearer as more evidence is revealed.
What if the confusion has to do with the car. In affidavit they put a lot about the car on video and trying to tie it to the phone pings. They refer to it as suspect vehicle 1. Like there’s more than 1.

Maybe all of the time airings are two different white cars! Probably reaching here

Last edited by a moderator:
What if the confusion has to do with the car. In affidavit they put a lot about the car on video and trying to tie it to the phone pings. They refer to it as suspect vehicle 1. Like there’s more than 1.

Maybe all of the time airings are two different white cars! Probably reaching here
it seems odd he would be keen enough to know to turn phone off because of knowing they could ping it but wouldn’t do it any other times. It’s almost as if he is completely toying with it

The timeline does feel almost incredibly narrow. On the other hand, we aren’t experts in how long something like this takes, and we’ve been told that it happens incredibly quickly.

One thing I’ve wondered—it seems to me that stumbling around the house could eat up a lot of time, much more time than the killings themselves would take. We don’t have any evidence now that BK was ever in the house. However, I wonder if he found the floor plans online, and studied them. For all we know, he studied them obsessively, and supplemented them with visits to see the house from the outside, getting himself thoroughly prepared. Of course, we don’t have any evidence that he DID do this, but it’s possible. I wonder if his computer will have anything interesting on it.

MOO or sheer speculation
When I was in college everyone went to everyone else’s parties. I don’t think it would be odd if he were to have gone to a party there or other parties they all went to.

Yea, might be a bit of a reach :). Suspect Vehicle 1 is just vernacular I think. The PCA states it has been ascertained as the same car but there is probably more evidence we haven't seen to establish this.

I'm not sure DM knew the exact time she heard the noises upstairs, the PCA only said approximately 4 am. If DM was right and it really was KG who said, "there's someone here," then I wonder if the playing with dog noise was Murphy up hearing something and KG trying to leave her room while keeping the dog back so she could close him in. Then she walked into M's room, saying, "there's someone here," only to get ambushed by BK, who had already just killed M. Just a thought on another scenario.

if X is the one who said it, then I think she was alerting E, which likely meant he was somewhat awake when BK attacked X and E. I wonder if the PCA simply does not include everything DM truly reported hearing...

Okay. So, if male was coming from X's room then it could be speculated that maybe light emanated from X's room or bathroom and that's how DM was able to "see" that the male had bushy eyebrows. If the house was dark, how could DM see?
There's also a larger window in the living room where light could have been coming from or I believe there was a light above the stairs that lead to the 1st floor. Light could have been coming from there too. If X retrieved an order from door dash near the first floor entry, I would be surprised if she didn't turn on a light in that scenario during that time of day. Who knows if it was left on though.

You know what concerns me?

If BK is the killer - besides justice for victims and their families, the society needs to be protected from him.

If BK is not the killer, but merely a hapless dude who happened to be around at the wrong moment, convicting him won’t only be “unjust justice”.

The real killer would still be meandering around, and a huge threat to the community.

Yes, true

But then you must go down the path of why LE is convinced he is the killer.
Why would they not be chasing the real killer?
What do they have to lose if he is not found guilty?
I think local LE have much more to lose that I do, so I trust that they have done a good job in trying to bring justice to the community. I don’t live in Moscow, ID. They do.

JMO

I'm not sure DM knew the exact time she heard the noises upstairs, the PCA only said approximately 4 am. If DM was right and it really was KG who said, "there's someone here," then I wonder if the playing with dog noise was Murphy up hearing something and KG trying to leave her room while keeping the dog back so she could close him in. Then she walked into M's room, saying, "there's someone here," only to get ambushed by BK, who had already just killed M. Just a thought on another scenario.

if X is the one who said it, then I think she was alerting E, which likely meant he was somewhat awake when BK attacked X and E. I wonder if the PCA simply does not include everything DM truly reported hearing...
MOO I believe DM heard X and that she heard the dog upstairs moving around. Perhaps there will be more clarity in future weeks. On the other hand, in the circumstances it may never be super clear to us or DM exactly who she heard and exactly when. In terms of BK's time of entry and exit, street cameras and the audio recording from next door might be more precise JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton