ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 6 bedrooms and 6 tenants not that long ago. Tenant No.6 moved out of the other second floor bedroom. Kaylee had moved out, but was visiting for the weekend. She was vacating the bedroom with the balcony on the third floor. It sounds like DM, one of the surviving tenants, was moving into the second floor bedroom, and was sleeping in that room on the night of the murders.
Do you have a source for the tenant #6 in second floor bedroom? I didn't think it was ever confirmed tenant 6 actually lived there, I think the 6th room was the fairly empty basement room you can see in one of the cop videos when they peer in through open curtains

Would be weird for DM to move rooms in her own house , I think she always had her 2nd floor bedroom

"there's someone here"

Three possibilities occur to me.

1. X heard someone walking past her window toward the kitchen slider. If, as seems likely IMO, guests in the know usually came in that way rather than by the front keypad door, it wouldn't be strange, just kind of late to stop by without warning. But you'd think maybe someone else in the house invited them.

2. X heard the kitchen slider. That kind of door makes a distinctive noise that you just can't avoid, even if you don't close it.

3. X heard someone coming down the stairs who didn't move like M or K. Heavier, different gait, something that didn't sound right.

Im gonna speculate that the perp went into the house & up to the 3rd to commit murder first....my reasoning is he first pulled out his knife probably standing over Maddie, & laid down the sheath next to her before committing the horrific crime, & as he was doing this, it woke up Kaylee, hence roommate B on the 2nd floor saying she thought she heard Kaylee playing with her dog.

The dog was in another room & must have been barking once the perp started attacking Kaylee, & im only assuming here, but Kaylee might have defense wounds on her trying to fight off the perp, & that might explain why the perp was more vicious with her as her father states she had more stab wounds than the other victims.

In the perps frenzy, & having to move quickly over to Kaylee because she woke up hearing what he was doing to Maddie, he forgets all about the knife sheath as his adrenaline is pumping & decides to go down stairs to the 2nd floor.....the thing is, roommate B was also in one of the rooms on the 2nd floor, but im assuming with his 11 or 12 times surveilling the girls, he knew exactly where their rooms were, & again im assuming that Maddie & Xana were the targets, I could be way off & wrong in my assumption, but thats how I see it as of now.

As he enters Xanas room, he probably takes out the biggest threat in the room which is Ethan, & thats when Xana wakes up & probably cant believe whats shes witnessing, shes probably attacked fairly quickly & as shes crying, her roommate B heres the perp stating, its ok, ill help you.

Few moments later, roommate B opens her door & she sees the perp walking out of Xana room & towards her then pivots & out the sliding glass door.

The perp forgetting the sheath next to Maddies body & him leaving out of Xanas room before leaving the house tells us he went to the 3rd floor first imo.......

I also think these murders were his first because of the many mistakes he made. Good thing they finally caught him because he might have enjoyed the taste of blood & murder too much, he might have tried it again in the future.

well they have said some of them had defensive wounds, they have said that it appears E put up one hell of a fight, so all I am saying is that X may not have been the only one fighting for her life. I think that seems plausable.
Might want to be more specific in the future. Collectively, "they" have said many, many things about this case, much of it untrue.

I won't speculate on who, if anyone, fought back because we still know very little about what occurred in the house that night.

Payne states as he approached Kernodle’s room that he could see a body. So Xana must have been near the doorway? His description is rather convoluted in this area of the affidavit imo. I, myself got the impression that she was found partially out in the hallway.
Yes, it sounds like he's describing what he discovered. The second floor bedroom: as he approached through the hallway, past the bathroom door, he saw a body on the floor. It sounds like her body was laying on the floor between the bed and the door.

Does anyone know if BK has relatives in USMC? Active or retired.
KaBars are branded with USMC on it - you can buy it on Amazon exactly as described in the PCA. I think they use it as advertising "oh this is a Marine knife, it's a good one" not necessarily that that is a knife truly issued by the USMC. IMO he just picked out a big, sharp knife that is readily available to purchase rather than any big connection to the military

KaBars are branded with USMC on it - you can buy it on Amazon exactly as described in the PCA. I think they use it as advertising "oh this is a Marine knife, it's a good one" not necessarily that that is a knife truly issued by the USMC. IMO he just picked out a big, sharp knife that is readily available to purchase rather than any big connection to the military
Thanks.

Snipped<This is so very sad.
I'm confused though. I thought the judge granted the defenses request to not have the house cleaned out. Did something change or did I misunderstand something?
Court staff told Daily Mail that the preservation order has not been lifted, although the terms of the order do not prohibit investigators from removing items so long as the defense is also able to get access to them.

Actual question here….I thought it was possible to lift fingerprints from the inside of gloves like the ones BK is wearing. Am I remembering correctly?
IMO, I thought you could only lift fingerprints from solid, hard porous material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member