Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBMFF

Plain and simply put.... Grown in size and years. NOT grown in maturity.
MOO. After reading so many posts, I'm squarely in the camp that the killer went there to rape and possibly murder Madison (or murder her and then rape her), and that's why the knife sheath was found in her room. At that point, he was jacked up, motivated, and on fire. Kaylee either comes in during his attack or she's sleeping with Madison and he kills them both in the bed. If the former, he panics and stabs Kaylee, throwing her on top of Madison. Afterward, he exits the third floor to leave and then encounters Xana, and the rest is history. Likely he was so hopped up on adrenaline (and who knows what else) that he didn't see Dylan at all. I'm inclined to believe that he may have creepy-crawled a house or two a la Manson style (maybe even that house), but I doubt he murdered anyone before that night.

This states that they called their friends because they thought someone was passed out/unconscious. Which again makes me wonder how they knew someone was passed out. It means someone had to have found the victims or at least one of the victims, right? Or it means DM knew something bad had happened and waited in her room until noon. If DM thought nothing bad happened then what made them call their friends then the police (again unless they found a body.)
Of course she must have seen a body, probably that of Xana. What's the first thing you do upon arising after sleeping all night? The bathroom on that floor was right outside Xana's bedroom, where her body was lying, in, or out, or partially in-and-out of the room. If she's as timid as I suspect she is, she might not have ventured any farther than where she could make Xana out lying on the floor. It's not at all a given that she would have seen any blood. Perhaps she called out to her a couple of times, and upon getting no response, backed off and sought help.

Interesting question!

Another interesting question!
This one I have been thinking about since the PCA came out. Since they didn't say affirmatively: "D.M. stated that she did not recognize the male." we are left to assume that it's possible she made no mention of it at all. It almost sounds like she just made a statement to LE, but wasn't questioned or specifically asked if she recognized the male.
Thank you! Duh? I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me that they just never asked her if she recognized him. I’ve read plenty of police reports where it was stated like that when they realized in hindsight they should have asked something but failed to do so. So I’ll assume that’s the odd wording, they didn’t ask her and she never mentioned if she recognized him. They simply don’t know if she knew him. This actually makes sense now.

Has anyone read anything about whether BK might face any federal charges? My thought process is just that he would have crossed state lines to commit an intended crime - and depending on what further evidence comes out, might have crossed states lines to dispose of evidence.

Obviously, federal charges aren't the main thing given the high probability he's facing the chair in Idaho. But I'm just wondering if there's anything people have seen to suggest the feds are looking at this as well.

Thank you! Duh? I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me that they just never asked her if she recognized him. I’ve read plenty of police reports where it was stated like that when they realized in hindsight they should have asked something but failed to do so. So I’ll assume that’s the odd wording, they didn’t ask her and she never mentioned if she recognized him. They simply don’t know if she knew him. This actually makes sense now.
I wonder if DM will recognize his voice when he makes his plea next week . They could also let him hear recordings of him talking...possibly she will recognize his voice as the voice that said "It's ok, I'm going to help you" .

Jan 4. Newsmation.com. Bansfield. Here’s the paragraph.

“When he was asked why he killed the four students, he responded, “I didn’t do anything.” When he was asked why he even went to Moscow, Idaho, he said, “The shopping is better in Idaho.”
Yeah, I find that response creepy as hell. Like, the insinuation was “shopping for the perfect victim”, because the girls were pretty there. That’s just how I took it anyway. Gave me the chills.

Last edited:
Thank you. I was just rereading the affidavit again. You saved me some time. Appreciate it.
IMO, Re: PCA, As I am reading this,I’m thinking that this is crazy. With the white vehicle seen on King and Queen Rd the night of the murders, multiple times, I get the impression that the vehicle occupant was:

1) looking for someone
2) trying to meet up with someone
3) chasing someone
4) trying to catch someone
5) looking for a loose dog, perhaps?

I keep questioning why this white vehicle is driving back and forth on King and Queen Rd in this one neighborhood? And/or driving around the neighborhood multiple times. Lost dog, runaway, escaped convict on the lam comes to mind.

Last edited:
PCA Said 'Vehicle 1." Why?

Snipped for focus. @iamnotagolem
Imo, simply allows for POSSIBILITY of LE finding/learning of another vehicle somehow being involved in the crime.

For ex., BCK borrowed friend's vehicle or rented a vehicle which he used before, during, or after crime.
Or a vehicle someone else aiding or abetting in the crimes used.
Or a vehicle that a co-conspirator used.

Holy cow, imagine how confusing it could be if two Elantras were used.

imo jmo moo icbw
BBM

Oh boy, that could open a window to the 2011-13 vs BK's 2015. Drop him off and pick him up? Drop him off and leave when the abettor heard the scream/yells/barking? Other thoughts were he was said to have been boxing and running like 7 miles at night, his home is only just 8+ miles away.

I wonder how many times he drove past or around the house after the killings and before Police put the BOLO out for the white elantra.

I would like to know too. I'm sure LE is going to want to account for every place he's been to up to the time he was arrested so that they can figure out possible evidence dump sites. So they'd know if and how many times he drove past that house.

I can't believe BK would have seen D and let her live after killing the other four. She would be a witness. I know he's not the brightest bulb in the building, but I feel confident he would have killed D had he noticed her in the doorway. MOO

I can't believe BK would have seen D and let her live after killing the other four. She would be a witness. I know he's not the brightest bulb in the building, but I feel confident he would have killed D had he noticed her in the doorway. MOO

Well with the loud thud, dog barking and having just encountered a male in x's bedroom I think he didn't want to possibly risk running into other males in the house. He also may have been tired and got what he wanted psychologically.

When I was 20, 21 I thought 24 was old. Certainly 28 was really old. When I was 28 my thought was that females that were 20, 21 would have thought I was old and I would not have been infuriated by any type of rejection. He didn't seem to have that same self awareness (I'm not tooting my horn here)
It depends on the person. As you said... 20/21 yo's could think 24 was old. When I was 19 I started dating a guy 13 yrs my senior (so 32 so you don't have to do the math. lol) We were together for years. I was quite advanced for my age even as a young tyke. Always preferred being around those much older than my 'years' because they were more mature than people my age and I preferred being around them. My point is... we're all different and some may think a few years is "too old", while others gravitate toward people with more maturity.

And with that said.. I don't think his age had anything to do with anything. I think it was him. Period. And I also think he lacked in maturity, even at 28. It's been said he was awkward and creepy and that's a turnoff for women (or young ladies) at ANY age. So he could have been their age and still been considered 'undesirable'.

Bottom line... it's not an age thing. At least IMO.

I still think he was stalking kaylee or maybe a others in that house as well. SG even said that there were connections that he wasn't able to discuss or something like that.
Source:

If kaylee or someone reported him and got a restraining order against him, wouldn't he be pulled over by the police if he violated it? Could this hurt his future in criminology possibly. I find it interesting as someone else said earlier on how he was dismissed from the phd program so quickly. He would be very angry if his future was ruined by this. JMO....just some speculation due to how everyone was concerned about some stalker and SG's comments. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor