ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seemed to have a hair cut too IMO, and clean shaven. If he is in some strict confinement, how does all this grooming occur? Assume (?) that he is not allowed sharp objects?

I have no idea. But I do worry a bit that BK may end up making a shank and using it on someone. I hope LE, his legal counsel, any future cellmates, etc. are careful.

MOO.

I agree regarding Ethan's injuries, but in the end I think (this is a big MOO) that Murphy was the impediment leading to BCK's distraction and leaving the knife sheath behind. Imagine the dog's response to the killer in Maddie's room and then Kaylee crossing the hall saying, "There's someone here," with Kaylee running straight into him and Murphy already there. I believe Kaylee came from her own room and will think this until BCK says otherwise. Which would explain the difference in Kaylee's wounds which were more like tears because she was standing up when he slashed her from lungs to liver. Then he flung her on the bed with Maddie while the dog was going nuts, really really nuts. Doodles may not be barkers but blood pouring out of his two favorite people would turn him into one. Except BCK didn't want to kill an animal so he locked Murphy in Kaylee's bedroom and, in the midst of barking and scratching becoming a huge glitch in his perfect plans, the killer hurried downstairs to complete his purpose, knowing that the noise might alert the household... taking the knife but completely forgetting the knife sheath.
We will probably not know until trial, and I know some here believe that Kaylee was in her bedroom, and rushed into Maddie's to help her when she was being attacked, but the wording of the affidavit, if accurate, seems to indicate otherwise. On page two of the affidavit, it states...

As I entered this bedroom, I could see two females in the single bed in the room. Both Goncalves and Mogen were deceased with visible stab wounds.

The reporting officer ways that he saw Kaylee and Maddie IN bed, not just ON the bed, which, to me anyway, implies that they were under covers and were perhaps asleep, which aligns with what SG thought as well, based on statements he made that they died in bed together. Certainly, the wording does not seem to imply that Kaylee had been thrown onto the bed, at least in my opinion. Having said that, I realize that others may interpret the words differently, and I respect that. JMO

Last edited:
I may have missed it since haven’t seen the significance of this line from the PCA discussed; any thoughts on how it could connect without being there?

Investigators found that the 8458 Phone did connect to a cell phone tower that provides service to Moscow on November 14, 2022, but investigators do not believe that the 8458 Phone was in Moscow on that date. The 8458 Phone has not connected to any towers that provide service to Moscow since that date.
I just did a light read thru the affidavit again tonight and that exact thing stood out to me also.. I was like huh?

3:20-3:40 as per the online commenter is not the timeline in the APC.
True, but perhaps he was trying to throw people off and fudging a little on the timeline. The poster also did that by saying a few times it wasn't an Elantra. I've read what are purported to be his posts and all I've got to say is Dang..... (and I'm not easily swayed). A lot of people were getting the feeling the poster could have been the killer just by how he posted and after reading them all, I'd have to agree.

I agree about small town, visions of him trying to escape ... especially after seeing him in court with no handcuffs on ... what's with that? I would expect him to be shackled in court.
For sure that is something he would have noticed because that is not something that can be missed. That told him he had a houseful from which to fulfil his desire for the 4. He would have been guaranteed to get at least 4.

I'm curious about the payback for him.
Unless he filmed it the gratification period would have been way too short. What is the point? I'm not seeing revenge or any of the usual suspect reasons for such an act..
As far as we know he is not connected to any known terrorist groups or antigov.
What could be the point and where was it in his scheme of things? Do this one quadruple killing and continue as normal?
Why?

And then he ups the stakes and opts into an intensely long road trap with probably the person that knows him best in the world and has to maintain his secret under duress?

Does he even know what he allegedly did? Does part of him actually believe he did not do that thing?
Who does he think did it and if he didn't do it and has no memory of doing it why the hell did he get up at 4am to deposit potential DNA scrapings in his neighbours' dustbins?
I don't think it's very likely he was just dodging rubbish payment costs here.
IMO. Agreed. Where is the reward? The positive reinforcement? What did HE get out of it? Very good point.

PCA Said 'Vehicle 1." Why? Part 2.
BBM Oh boy, that could open a window to the 2011-13 vs BK's 2015. Drop him off and pick him up? ....
Snipped for focus @WildWest Previous poster asked: why did PCA use term "Vehicle 1."
Briefly, I said, because at some point in the legal proceedings --- now, at trial, or years from now --- it's possible a second vehicle might be referenced as being somehow, someway being involved.

Hoping this post better conveys my earlier thought.
In this case there may or may not ever be a Vehicle 2. But if a second vehicle is claimed to be involved, it may be clearer and easier to refer to vehicles w a number, #1, #2, etc.

The PCA's use of term "Vehicle 1" for BCK's car does not "open a window" to another vehicle dropping off or picking up BCK. Does "not open a window" to anything.

Pls re-read my post (pasted below), which did not say or imply that another vehicle or another Elantra is now known to be involved.
imo jmo moo icbw

For ex., BCK borrowed friend's vehicle or rented a vehicle which he used before, during, or after crime.
Or a vehicle someone else aiding or abetting in the crimes used.
Or a vehicle that a co-conspirator used.

Holy cow, imagine how confusing it could be if two Elantras were used.
imo jmo moo icbw

He definitely trimmed his eyebrows between his arrest on 12/30 and his court appearance in Idaho on 1/5. Not so bushy anymore.
He learned that at school. Trim bushy eyebrows after the arrest, chapter 11 on how to get away with murder. Drive own vehicle to the scene and drive away... shut off cell at the time of the murder... all part of chapter 11.

What an idiot... He just went to Idaho for the shopping.

If the Moscow police were being truthful with their initial release of info, on their website they stated,

"On November 13th, the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up. At 11:58 a.m., a 911 call requested aid for an unconscious person. The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location. Officers entered the residence and found two victims on the second floor and two victims on the third floor." King Road Homicides | Moscow, ID

This states that they called their friends because they thought someone was passed out/unconscious. Which again makes me wonder how they knew someone was passed out. It means someone had to have found the victims or at least one of the victims, right? Or it means DM knew something bad had happened and waited in her room until noon. If DM thought nothing bad happened then what made them call their friends then the police (again unless they found a body.)

Steve Goncalves: Surviving roommate passed out | Banfield​

PUBLISH 1 DAY AGO
According to NBC News, Steve Goncalves said one of the surviving roommates of the #IdahoFour passed out after seeing the crime scene, and the other was hyperventilating while on the phone with 911, which may explain why the call was made about an "unconscious person."

JMO, I lean towards the theory that he could very well have seen her, and he left her alive on purpose. He's clearly a psychopath, It wouldn't be too far fetched to say he wanted a witness, and wanted her to live with the experience.
Moo
IMO, maybe he wanted her to be a witness for other reasons.

True, but perhaps he was trying to throw people off and fudging a little on the timeline. The poster also did that by saying a few times it wasn't an Elantra. I've read what are purported to be his posts and all I've got to say is Dang..... (and I'm not easily swayed). A lot of people were getting the feeling the poster could have been the killer just by how he posted and after reading them all, I'd have to agree.
I was in a FB group with a poster by the name Pappa Rodger who attracted a lot of attention but it had 166,000 members, and they were all over JdC, JS, AL, all the usuals. I stopped paying attention and thought it was just more nonsense except a tiny corner of my brain wondered about a connection to Elliot Rodger.

I was in a FB group with a poster by the name Pappa Rodger who attracted a lot of attention but it had 166,000 members, and they were all over JdC, JS, AL, all the usuals. I stopped paying attention and thought it was just more nonsense except a tiny corner of my brain wondered about a connection to Elliot Rodger.
Yep, Pappa Rodger was who I was talking about. Also InsideLooking.

Speaking of the loud thud…

Do we have any idea what this noise could have possibly been due to?

I have not heard any news reports as to what the loud thud could have been attributed to…
We have learned that BK is a trained kickboxer … IMO he utilized his skill and the thud occurred as he took EC down. This was a horrific nightmare in every imaginable way. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannonrae102277